Merry Christmas 2022

Loyalty Paradox

Last year, looking back on it I never realized how important that day was. Don’t take the ones you love for granted this year, make sure you tell them you love them. Happy holidays.

I'd like to start off by saying Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all. I've been fortunate enough to have many amazing Christmas memories so it's difficult for me to point out a single one. BUT... I'll share this one with you all.

When I was in high school we went to Lake Tahoe and rented a cabin in the snow for about 5 days. We spent most of our day snowboarding and most of our nights watching movies by the fire.  It was my first Christmas in the snow and it really added to the spirit/magic of Christmas.

My most Joyous Christmas was spending it for the first time with my wife as she opened up her gift I got her and she was beyond happy that I got her a 5 Quart Kitchen Stand Mixer.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I’d say mine is like the year I got my 360 and the year I got my Xbox one. It brought out a whole different side of me.  It warms me to have people like y’all ❤️

My most joyous memory when i got to spend my last Christmas with my grandma it was a good day because she actually remembered who I was that day she was so happy with her cake :) 

I remember when I was a kid, here in the south we don’t get snow but every 6-10 years. One particular year I was staying with my grandfather Christmas Eve, while my mom and step dad went and did some last minute shopping and present wrapping. It was quite chilly I remember and they where calling for snow, but it was so rare we didn’t get our hopes up. Sure enough, around 10:30-11:00 at night it started snowing. It continued to snow throughout the night. We had roughly 3-4 inches and I thought it was the most beautiful and magical thing as a child full of imagination and joy. 

I would say my most Joyous Christmas memory was when I got a GIANT eevee for Christmas and also an engagement ring lol I might have had an ugly cry but boy was I happy. 

I have hundred of joyous Christmas memories. But I have to say nothing beats watching your kid tear open gifts and getting everything they asked for. The sparkle in their eye the joy that overwhelms them, is priceless. MERRY CHRISTMAS YA FILTHY ANIMALS!

My most memorable Christmas I had was last year spending it with my grandpa for he died :( a week later and spending it with him while also getting some nice shoes rip to my grandpa I wish I could see him one last time

My favorite Christmas memory was when I was a kid just waking up in the morning on Christmas, and walking out to our living room and seeing all the presents under the tree and the smell of the cinnamon pine cones on the tree. As I've gotten older the joy is still there just not as strong as when I was a child which is why I love my memories of Christmas.