Happy new year!

Loyalty Paradox

My dream is to help my mom as much as i can and take some of the weight off her shoulders, because she certainly has helped me through a lot of difficult times I've been through

I hope to provide the best life I can for my son and family this year. I hope my current injury gets resolved and can return to work 

Awards

My aspirations for this year is to further build my general contracting company and hire another good knowledgeable guy so I don't have to kill myself on the daily at work and also get out of my current living situation into something with a bit more room and some shop space. 

Happy new year y’all! Been a pleasure getting to meet and hang out with all of you and I can’t wait to see what this year brings! My goal for the year is to lose some weight and improve my self confidence as well as get my username changed.

Edited by KSI Fatkid

My dream for this year is to givve my son a better year than he had to go through the last. Especially with school.

KSI Goal: See a successful/healthy squad split from Cerberus

personal life goal: finish up my junior college education and achieve my associates degree.

happy new year!!