KSI Sub 7 - OS1

Loyalty Paradox

Gamertag: KSI Sub 7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Sub 7

Award: Outstanding Service Lv 1

Reasoning: For the amount of time this member has been around the community even at an officer level I am surprised this has not been applied for up until me considdering the amount of work he puts in daily to ALL areas of KSI. This member has climbed the ranks withing clan ops to help build squads and stop them from going under so much so that he then div transfers to stop another squad going under much like the KSI version of Mary Poppins, he goes where needed and he has always proved himself invaluable. But I can only talk lightly on that, where I can offer a little more depth is in my department and this is where I have seen him really go above the call and EARN his stripes, even before I called him up to join the rank of senior AAP staff member he would be ultra active in the chats and making sure work was moving and if he didn't have the answer to something he would ensure he got the answer only to apply it to his ever growing guide to AAP. 

Sub has been within the department for a long time now and is known, when I say known I mean every single person who should know him KNOWS him and I'm sure when they hear that brash butchering of the Queens English accent enter parties they sigh because he is always around non stop- just joking but it's been a while since I see someone who dedicates this much of their time to KSI as he is always party hopping making sure members are active and hosting gamenights multiple times a week for his squad and squads and divs he isnt even part of. 

Sub has been my right hand for the department even while being part of other departments as well and since I have implemented certain things within this department Sub has ensured that they remain in place and the standard has been consistently enforced all the while making the department a fun place to be such as the buddy system with seniors delivering a standardised level of training across the board, now as CoHead he is shining more so as a leader and has earned that '7' that adorns his GT and every now and again having to post a 'dunce selfie' because he can be a twat lol. 

Like a well travelled person Sub also boasts a multitude of service and recognition awards on his forums profile that he has earned through hard work and dedication such as Influencer, People Magnet, Committed, Dedicated, T&E OTM & SGT OTM + many more (not as many as me as I have the mostest hahaha)

Sub deserves this OS1 if not OS2 as well but I will provide witnesses. 

Many thanks AAP. 

Dropping vote to witness: 

I personally know Sub for at least a year or a little over that, and the work that he puts in does not go unnoticed. He’s is hosting more gamenights then i can count and is always active for their members whenever they need him for any Clan Ops or Department related problems. I’ve recently joined AAP around November and he’s like a whole different person when it comes to this Department. He’s in different Departments aswell as an Officer in Clan Ops and he’s always on top of things till the end. Sub is like a zombie, doesnt sleep and instead of eating brains, he’s eating all the work being thrown at him like its nothing. The most impressive part is that he reached Co-Head in a year! Thats an incredible milestone to hit and Sub most definitely earned it. 

Awards to Support this OS Nom: 

SGT: OTMD

LT: OTM

T@E OTMD

Influencer

People Magnet

Committed

Decicated

I would like to witness this award. Since I returned to KSI I've had a great chance to meet some great members and leaders. Sub 7 has stood out to me whether it's helping his fellow squadmates with awards to making a great time out of a dull moment. He's always there to help out everywhere he can if it's in our squad Wrath or within our entire division. He shows what it means to be a great member with our community so I truthfully hope others see how much of an outstanding member he is.

Dropping vote to witness:

Since coming over to CS, Sub has always been a guy that members can count on being there for them. Pointing them in the right direction, hanging out and gaming, and doing whatever it takes to find the answers to their questions when he doesn't have it right off hand. He's on top of his game with retention and integrating with members, even if they're not in his own squad. He's well known throughout the Division, as well as the community, and truly exemplifies what we stand for. Without people like Sub, this community wouldn't continue to make the strides that it does in working towards positive growth. It's an honor and privilege to work with him, and see the efforts he puts in every single day!

Witness-

I have known Sub since before I joined KSI. He is an integral part of the reason I decided to Join this wonderful community. When I considered becoming an officer he was available and answered my questions with patience and understanding. Sub knows his stuff and what he didnt know how to answer he found out the answer. Sub helped to train me in the begining and helped guide me when I had ideas to help our squad. Quite honestly if it wasnt for him I am not sure if I would have continued as an officer in the begining as I seemed to end up dealing with drama situations despite trying to avoid them. His dedication to this community as whole is above and beyond whats expected. KSI means more to him than just a community KSI has become apart of his family. @KSI Sub 7 I was so proud of you when I saw you had finally earned your 7. Sub lives and breathes our core values he has been through the ups and downs of Clan ops and almost every department we have in our community and has been assest to everyone he encounters. Well done @KSI Sub 7 Well done indeed

What more can be said about sub that hasn’t already been said? Off the top of my head I don’t know a single other member who has accomplished what he has accomplished in a short amount of time. From being in 4 or the 5 departments, to being the go to man for LC, to helping rebuild a squad this man has done his due diligence to the fullest. Everyone knows him by name and his positive attitude is so lovely. He is always at events and is always saying “what you need me to do?” I personally can’t think of a mother person more worthy. His dedication to to this community has no bounds and I know he is well deserved of this OS and others. 

*dropping vote to witness*

words cant even say how hard this man has worked to be where he is now, he is legit everywhere and helping out in squad base to being in 5 different department he is never putting himself over anyone and is always giving that up beat happy energy for everyone he helps out he is well known for everything he has done and is more then deserving of this. 

side note- he has made such an impact on those he has mentored and his work and go get it attitude speaks for it self one of the hardest workers here and its well deserved. 

I’ve know Sub for awhile now, I originally met him as KSIDEATHSTR0K3. He’s always had a personality that pulls people in. As far as Sub goes as an officer, he’s been phenomenal to work with. He decided to step up and help me in a squad that I can easily say was dying. He came in and wasted no time, immediately getting to work on a fluff evaluation, Security checks, gamenights and promotions. Mind you, he had just transferred and didn’t even have an opportunity to get to know the squad yet and still continued to try his hardest. Sub even continued to work through our holiday break (I had to tell the man to take a break!) to ensure his squad made it back to a healthy foundation of activity and communication. Sub is not only a great officer, but a phenomenal human being all around. There isn’t a single person in CS that doesn’t know and like sub. It’s hard to have issues with someone so understanding and kind hearted. I have no doubt that he’ll go farther than myself one day. I can’t wait to see it, keep it up homie.

okay so i initially met Sub when he was known as Deathstrok3 but it was a fleeting meet i then reconnected with Sub after he applied to the T&E Department as KSI SubZero and this man has done countless things that i have heard of from multiple members, he has such a contagious personality it is extremely hard to not be cheerful when this man is around. I would definitely say that this man deserves OS1 if not OS2 purely on the fact that he is always the first to offer his help no matter which area he is involved in and just going based on annual events this year this man not only hosted events from a T&E aspect but also simultaniously fulfilled his role as LC Rep and communicated with the T&E leadership as well as the news department and the LCC to ensure everything that needed to be relayed was relayed in a timely fashion and that anything that needed to be resolved he got the appropriate people involved that needed to be to ensure it was resovled before it escalated, i am also extremely proud that this man has attained the coveted 7s position by becoming Co-Head of AAP and a vital member of the T&E Senior staff and i can honestly see this man doing great things within this community