What does KSI Mean to You

VENM VII

• Chief Operating Officer

What does KSI mean to you?

To me KSI isn't just about Knowledge Strength and Integrity it's family we spends minutes, hours, days, weeks and hours of our lives with these people we've grown to known over the years and in my case my KSI family is a lot more closer to me than some of my RL family.

I have a few families here my BoD family, my Web Ops Family, my AAP Family, and my people that I've met here but each of them mean something different to me but the one thing they have in common is that they mean the world to me 

But now is the time I wanna hear what you all have to say!

Ever since I first started gaming with KSI it’s always been about love, kindness, and friendship. For the past 2 weeks I’ve met many members some of which I can really call my friends. It’s past gaming it’s a brotherhood/sisterhood a place where we can forget about real life troubles and ease our pain/ emotions with our friendships. I’m thankful to have ran thru some of you guys and thanks for reminding me what gaming is all about. Yours Truly.

i Guawalla i

KSI is best described as family to me. I may not have the same love for gaming like I use to. When I first joined I was pulling 10 hour days for months on end not a day here and their.  just hanging out and playing games. but with the state of modern games keep going down hill which makes it hard to enjoy with the bugs and glitches becoming more persistent and dreadful. But I continue to try and find ways to give back to the community that's been there for me thru hard times and good. And hope to continue this trend until it closes it doors on me 

What KSI means to me is honesty my first home. I have had a Poop childhood, not as bad as others, and I don’t have a lot of irl friends. So KSI was always a place I could go to get away from my IRL issues. Now that I am in a position to do something, that’s what I want to do. I want to make KSI a place for those to come and feel like it’s a home. 

What KSI means to me…

Well I’ve met so many awesome people and though not every aspect of the community is perfect, it was worth sticking around for. KSI has become part of my everyday life and I can’t see myself without it. 

What ksi means to me…. It’s definitely a gaming community that’s been through good and bad times and still preservers to be a safe place for people to just have fun, game, meet a whole bunch of amazing people who also love to game which I can say it has felt like it’s definitely managed to accomplish that with everyone pitching in doing there bit and it’s like a 2nd family to me, I now aim to give back to the community in some ambitious ways that I believe will help to grow the community :)

KSI Has allowed me to bring the leader out of myself and show case a personality i don't think any IRL situation would have. I hold a special kind of connection with my squad specifically but without the community. It would not exists. 

KSI has become a very integral part of my life quickly. The friendships/bonds that I've made in such a short amount of time are priceless. I've loved gaming for as long as I can remember, but I can't recall when it's ever been better (for me) than now. However much you give into this community, it seems to give back tenfold. I've been privileged enough to be in a position where I feel like I can make KSI a better place and it's truly given me a feeling of purpose that I've sometimes lacked in my life, from time to time. KSI and it's members have taught me so much, not just about gaming or KSI itself, but life as a whole. I'll forever cherish my time here along with the members who make this place so special. Thank you all for letting me be apart of it :heart:

• 3 weeks later...

So what does KSI mean to me? It means Killing Services Inc. then it meant Knowledge Strength Integrity and then it meant Reality Dynasty. I have meet a lot of good people here and in the others. I had 3 really good friends from here and recently we lost one. I apologize for coming in here and posting this but there is no other place I can post this. Now RD Soprano, RD AK47sForAll, RD MacTheRippr and Myself RD Diablox7 started Reality Dynasty and grew it to over 3500 members at its peek. None of that would have been possible if not for the KSI and I mean both KSI's. We learned a lot from you all and we were grateful to have started here.My good friend RD MactheRippr recently took his own life and it is very sad for me. I loved this community and ours so much but when we started getting older and having differences we decided to call it a day and we all went our separate ways but the one person I always kept in touch with was Mac (Shawn).I spoke to him last on Jan.21, 2023 and the conversation we had was great and he seemed in a good place but 3 days later he was not in such a good place and he decided it was time. Some of you may still have talked to him or even know who he is. He was a no nonsense guy that took no Poop from anyone and always told you how he felt. If it wasn't for him we would have never grew RD to what it was, cause of him we had a website and cms he paid for a lot of people to change there name from KSI to RD and helped others pick up a copy of the newest COD games when they couldn't do it for themselves. Mac was not a selfish person what so ever. I will miss him everyday for the rest of my life. If you are so lucky you will find a friend like that in a community like this. I apologize for the rambling and being all over the place but I'm trying to deal with this and I hope you all understand. Thank you KSI DIABLOx7 then RD DIABLOx7 RIP MacTheRippr (Shawn McMahon)

Edited by KSI DIABLOx7

• 1 year later...

KSI, to me, represents more than just Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity. It's about family. We spend countless moments with these individuals, building bonds that last for years. I have studied few blogs on ChatGPT Login Deutsch about KSI. In my experience, my KSI family is closer to me than some of my relatives in real life. It's about the connections and relationships we form, making KSI a significant part of our lives.

Edited by alicehughes