OS 1 KSI Wu Tang

KSI WldMama7

Gamertag: KSI Wu Tang 

Link to forums account: @Mr. Wu Tang

Award: Outstanding Service Lv 1

Reason/Evidence: How to say thank you for your dedication hard work, and contributions to this community not only to your squad. Since rejoining the community a few short months ago @Mr. Wu Tang has done everything he can to get involved literally everywhere! From working hard to become an officer to learning AAP and becoming a part of our T and E team. Not only did he step up in a huge way to help pull his squad together and eventually the division as we consolidated to improve the chances of success he has changed being an officer from a drag to being fun again. Currently we have members stepping up and having fun with being an officer. With his direction and nonstop work ethic we went from possibly closing the division to looking at splitting a squad in the near future and having a setup that will enable those squads to split again shortly thereafter. I couldnt be more greatful to have him not only an officer in our division but someone whom I consider to be a friend. Words cannot express how much his help was needed when he rejoined as I was begining to lose hope that we would be able to turn it around. If you have had any interaction with him you know he is well deserving of an OS level 1 and so much more. So please if he has had an impact on your journey here bring forth the testimony and let @Mr. Wu Tang know how much his dedication, hard work and positive attitude have improved your journey here in KSI. Everyones journey is different but I can say mine has been improved because of his presence here so Thank you from the bottom of my Heart @Mr. Wu Tang

I believe WuTang deserves this because he embodies the three key points of KSI Knowledge Strength and Integrity also he goes above and beyond for his squad and officers staff the man definitely deserves this award even though he is a captain but also embodies the traits of a tru General and I believe one day will lead his squad to greatness!!!! If it wasn’t for this man I wouldn’t have found my passion again to become an officer again and help me achieve my personal KSI goals  https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/53850-mr-wu-tang/

Edited by KSI Shootah

I believe WuTang deserves this because I wouldn’t be an officer and help me achieve my personal KSI goals  https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/53850-mr-wu-tang/

On 12/16/2022 at 8:31 PM, KSI Jewels 7 said:

I cannot see your friends list. Please follow these steps to open them. 

Xbox 1 Home Screen -> Go to your profile -> Privacy Settings -> View Details & Customize.

Friends & Clubs Others can see your friends list (Make sure this is set to Everyone.) 

@Bigkrest

I second this but i want to add that wu tang makes sure to reach out to members and communicate with them not only about ksi but in the attempt to make genuine connections 

hes the GOAT. 

100% agree and support this . KSI Wu Tang has risen well above the call oof every position he has been in. This guy has been so supportive and fine leader. Wu Tang has put in the time to not only develop himself into a great leader but he has helped develop our squad. This guy is a CLASS ACT in the best way possible. He is a fantastic leader and an even better mentor. This is very well deserved!

Dropping Vote to Witness:

I havent known Wu Tang for long but during the time that i HAVE known him, he is putting in the work that is either asked of him or does on his own without question, I see him in big squad parties most of the time and goes hosting workshops for his POs like a brilliant CPT he is. I even see him bouncing around with some WD and CS members, which shows that his dedication for the Community will not change in the slightest. Wu Tang is not only doing a phenomenal work in Clan Ops, but he’s doing extremely well in AAP! He’s showing the members how to nom for Awards and teaches them how AAP Functions. They’re some people in the Community who takes things very seriously but with Wu Tang, you wont just find a Positive, humorous type of guy like him entertaining his Squad and Div, especially in some cases with WD and CS! He’s one of the few CPTs to be nominated for such a prestigious award and i believe this is highly deserved! There’s more i want to say but I’ll let the others go at it.