KSI Valo for Mad Max

KSI WldMama7

Gamertag: KSI Valo

link to account: @KSI Valo

Award: Mad Max

If you have ever been in a party with @KSI Valowhen he is in to his game its like listening to a comedic show with special sound effects. You would truly think he is the one running away from the bad guy or getting shot at lol. I think we have caused him to lose his touch with reality! Valo rejoined during a difficult time in a division that was struggling dont get me wrong he has worked so hard to help us save the division but in doing so he may have lost his sanity! Whether is the sound of him getting out of breathe while fake running or soft screaming because he is getting shot at and then suddenly he is speaking in his normal voice yep @KSI Valo has lost his mind and needs to be locked in a padded room for his safety lol Mad Max award he doth deserves!!

If you've ever met Valo, you'd know the man is a walking sound effect. From the crazy, random, and hilarious noises that he makes while in Xbox parties; to his crazy level of commitment to KSI, it's clear the man has gone insane. Ever since I've known Valo, he's dedicated his all to KSI. For those of you who don't know, recently, his hometown got hit by a tornado and did some significant damage, forcing him to take an LOA (Very understandable). Even after an unpredictable, natural catastrophe hit close to home the man was barely able to see his week-long LOA all the way through and was chomping at the bit to get back to his squad. Although I think he lost his marbles a long time ago; him having to deal with myself, Wldmama7, and the rest of the crazy A** Valkyrie family hasn't helped. He's a certified madman.

If your in a party with Valo get ready for a good time and some laughs and my boy is a beast in any game he plays and if u need a visual of what’s going on in his screen he will give u audio sound effects so u know exactly what his doing in his game lol my man definitely deserves the Mad Max treatment @KSI Valo