April 2023 Of The Months!

Loyalty Paradox

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on April 20th and be open until April 30th, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.

2. No Favoritism should be posted

- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.

3. No self-nominations

4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.

5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 

6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------

Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General

Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/

Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.

----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Link to forums account -

Director

Link to forums account -

Division Leader

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Link to forums account -

General

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain

Link to forums account -

LT

Link to forums account -

SSGT

Link to forums account -

SGT

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Admins/Senior Mods/Department Heads/Senior Forums Staff

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Happy Nominating!

Link to forums account -

Director

Link to forums account -

Division Leader

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Link to forums account -

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Wu Tang

Link to forums account - @Mr. Wu Tang

Reasoning why the deserve this - Wu Tang has taken to being a general like a duck to water there really wasnt much of a transition due to him stepping up and learning as much as he could. Wu Tang is one of those people who really and truly cares about his members and his squad well being. I can honestly say that i was the lucky one when I grabbed his application off the forums and brought him to our division much of our success is due to his ability lead and how he cares.  May he continue to grow and lead as he has been as he is a much needed breath of fresh air to not only his squad but all of KSI his potential in all leadership throughout KSI is unlimited. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TOPDOGS

Link to forums account - @Topdogs12

Reasoning why they deserve this -  KSI Topdogs is a workhorse. Any task he you ask of him he gets it done efficiently and effectively. Top is still learning to use his voice in leadership and his goofy side hides an intelligence that suprises you everytime. Top is fun to hang with and members love to tease him. Somehow he has unlocked the code to recruiting in these tough times and literally has it down to a science tell him what you need and he finds it! I need to get him to share his secrets I truly do lol. I cant wait to see what the future holds For Top.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI EZ

Link to forums account - @KSI EZ1

Reasoning why they deserve this - EZ returned to KSI and has hide his sights on climbing back up the ladder and getting and surpassing where he was when he had left off. Although he will tell you things are truly different in the way things are operated now he is giving it his best. EZ works a ton of hours in rl so his availability on Xbox is not the greatest however he is all over discord answering questions helping to give direction to not only members but officers alike. I cant wait to see what the future holds.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame

Link to forums account - @hJF2aXT.gif"KSI Akame 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Akame 7 transfered to ES a few months ago and seems to have found his passion for the community once again. He is trying to come up the ranks in Clan Ops while being a department head in KSI. He refreshed himself on the  workshops and started working towards becoming a SSGT shortly after coming to ES. I dont know when this man sleeps as he is constantly available on discord and games into the early morning hours UK time whilst also holding a full time job. I look forward to seeing him blossom in his new found passion and watch him become the officer I know he is capable of being.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ghostface

Link to forums account - @KSI GHOSTFACE

Reasoning why they deserve this - Ghost went from only being in a few parties to becoming extremely active with in his squad. He stepped up in a big way on friday during Spring break hopping in literally as soon as he had gotten home from work and I am greatful for his efforts. He is now expressing interest in becoming an officer and I am interested to see where that road leads for him as I know he cares and could be a huge asset to his squad. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - remotetvgaming

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this - Remote is a new member to Valkyrie but is extremely active and always friendly in parties. He is always a bit sweaty on MW2 even though he claims he isnt but always catches me off gaurd. He talks in the chats and is super friendly and a positive voice to hear. I love to see new members joining in and having a good time if you didnt know better you would have thought he had been here for a long time.

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rizz 7 CS 

Link to forums account - @Flr09RM.gif'Rizz 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Rizz is very communicative and hops in parties and games with us despite his irl issues taking a toll out of him aswell as both his current ranks of Co-Fo & CKO but that alone doesnt stop him from party hopping multiple times and seeing the wealth CS has for him. As being the only Co-Fo in CS, he’s been laying out a foundation of solutions that solidifies the Division aswell as coming up with future plans to further the growth, wealth and knowledge of it. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Stack CS

Link to forums account - @g7qoZzS.gifKSI Stack

Reasoning why the deserve this - Stack’s amazing leadership aswell as his talent to overcome any problems makes him a valuable asset and a star player in CS. He voices out problems that needs correcting and his Officers are well-trained and organized. He hosts big and i mean BIG gamenights (Div Wide / Joint / Solo) which results in huge numbers of attendance being accounted for. His popularity is increasing with each gamenight he hosts and it will result in something bigger soon. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Azrael 7 CS

Link to forums account - @KSI Azrael 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Azrael’s been keeping and eye on how well the squad does and even helps me go in the right direction even when im a little lost. He’s been hosting the Squad Meeting from time to time and his member retention is phenomenal. Irl has been taking over lately but that hasnt stop him from doing his job and keeping everything on the right track. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swanny CS

Link to forums account - @KSI Swanny

Reasoning why they deserve this - Swanny’s been helping me keep track of progress on our PO’s and our Officers with how much work they’ve achieved so far throughout the week. He’s been helping me take the weight off with Gen Duties and other than Azrael, helps host the Squad Meeting when im unable to make it. 

CPT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TurtleOG CS

Link to forums account - @KSITurtleOG

Reasoning why they deserve this - Turtle is a Phenomenal CPT and a great right-hand man with Stack. He’s Recruiting daily and pulls at least 3-4 a week, he hosts impromptu gamenights almost everyday and gets big attendance for them and his member retention is no joke. He’s a brilliant CPT and one day will be a Fantastic Gen. 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIfancyNuts

Link to forums account - @KSI Fancy Nuts

Reasoning why they deserve this - This ol’ geezer is a party goblin, he’s says a bunch of nonsense and its very much laughable because of how he says it. He’s very active and hops in parties and talk trashs with his fellow members and games all day everyday. 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI Sub 7 AAP Co-Head

Link to forums account - @KSI Sub 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Sub has been with me since day 1 of joining the AAP Department. He’s taken the time out of his days to help train me to be where i am today and keeps going. We’ve been on a Discord call for about 7-8 ours going over Topics, Awards, Descriptions and it’s just insane for how much dedication he has towards me and the Staff, even with a recent irl issue he’s still hitting me up and checking how im doing and its really great to have him with me by my side. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rizz 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - This man reminds me so much of Swag when i mentored him. He cares deeply about not only his squad but his Div. He is tough when he needs to be tough and a softy when it calls for it as well. The sheer amount of time he has put in ontop of his other duties is truly awe inspiring. And if anyone deserves the CoFo OTM its him.

General- 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko- Oblivion CS

Link to forums account - @BVxZvsE.gif"KSI Nezuko

Reasoning why the deserve this - Nezuko tries his best at everything he does. He's been my gen since my return from hiatous back in November and this man has always tried to put the squad first.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swanny Oblivion CS

Reasoning why they deserve this - Swanny is the epitome of a Captain. He is right there trying to make the Gen's load light, helps hold squad meetings, and is an over all really great guy to get to know.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tokugawa Oblivion CS

Link to forums account - @KSI Tokugawa

Reasoning why they deserve this - Tokugawa has shown what it means to be a LT. even when going through an incredibly horrendous event in his personal life he still tried his best to be there for the squad. I have nothing but good things to say about this man. He is always party hopping and being sociable and helpful wherever and whenever he can

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag77

Link to forums account - @q5WEequ.gifKSI Swag 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - he does a lot for the community and I follow him on Twitter. 

Director

Link to forums account -

Division Leader

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMAMA ES COFO

Link to forums account - @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Reasoning why they deserve this - she recruited me into this amazing community and overall made me feel welcomed here. I think she does a lot of work not only for the division but also KSI in general. I’ve been in partys with her when she was very stressed out because she was working so hard on KSI stuff  

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Wu Tang ES Valkyrie 

Reasoning why the deserve this - Wu tang is a very cool guy and very understanding 

Captain

Link to forums account -

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shootah LT ES Valkyrie 

Link to forums account - @KSI Shootah

Reasoning why they deserve this - Shootah is so cool!  He’s taught me alot about KSI in a very short time. He’s a chill guy to hang with in partys and also play games with. He taught me how to recruit and host game nights. Truly deserving of this award 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI Tomdog 2 

Link to forums account - @Tomdog

Reasoning why they deserve this - always down to chill. Cool person 

SGT

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) -

Link to forums account -

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Wu Tang

Link to forums account -https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/53850-mr-wu-tang/

Reasoning why they deserve this - wu tang has been a great gen he steps up and into any role he needs to be to help the squad out as a friend or just someone to talk and hangout with or if you have a problem hes right on top of it 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI EZ

Link to forums account -https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/52371-ksi-ez1/

Reasoning why they deserve this -this guy right here is awesome hes always there when you need him even if hes working alot he gets back to you as soon as he can hes helped me through alot he cares about everyone in this squad he is one of the best dudes i know

General

Link to forums account - @Mr. Wu Tang

Reasoning why the deserve this - because he is awesome teacher and mentor  a great preson to hang out with and just amire the awesomeness then he can give rube off on 

Captain

Link to forums account -

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI EZ

Link to forums account - @KSI EZ1

Reasoning why they deserve this - he there when need the most and i am thing full that he here if was for him i thing i woud made this far in KSI 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TOMDOG

Link to forums account - @Tomdog 

Reasoning why they deserve this - HE IS funny and great preson to hang out with even in a party he all ways there for the members and for the squad 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI W1ldmama

Link to forums account - @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Reasoning why they deserve this -  this old lady right her. change from when i was in ksi the first time and now that i returned dam this woman changed for the greater good. changing es and making it better all the way around... she deserves more then the rank but a metal

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WU TANG 

Link to forums account - @Mr. Wu Tang

Reasoning why the deserve this - man this preppy boy.. first day i meet him we clicked and make Poop happen. even though we are almost the same kinda people. he has this thinking cap on 24\7... AMAZING teacher and great leader

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - ksi topdog

Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy.. always willing to put in the work... does work lives work and man does he work.. wants to learn and to teach.. 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI tomdog 2

Link to forums account -  @Tomdog

Reasoning why they deserve this - this guy maybe here and chill but his partys are always full and shining. smart and always welcoming 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSi bigkrest

Link to forums account - @Bigkrest

Reasoning why they deserve this - about 2 months ago i meet this guy and was dam he is worried but after that day we grow close and make funny jokes all the time in chat and in dms... fun guy amazing and down to earth. 

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama7 (ES)

Link to Forums Account - @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Reasoning why they deserve this - She is superwoman, to say the least. She is the ultimate teacher/mentor and truly cares about this community more than anyone I've ever seen. She wears so many different hats within this community and makes them all look good. She has been critical in the resurrection of ES and has ultimately led the charge of making ES thrive again. Her GT is very fitting. She is a mother to all of her members and truly wants what's best for all of us. She gets on our butt when we mess up and loves us up even more when we do well. BUT, she still has a wild side to her that leads to her having a rare ability to kick back and be "One of the guys". She is a rare type of leader and an incredible human being.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Stack (CS)

Link to forums account - @g7qoZzS.gifKSI Stack

Reasoning why they deserve this - Stack is all about member retention. The dude is always hosting MASSIVE game nights that are KSI-wide. He's a very down-to-earth guy that is all about his members, gaming, and having fun. He's constantly reaching out to me as well as other members within ES and goes beyond the scope of just his squad or just CS and really sees the big picture of things. He's an overall great GEN and great member of KSI.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TOPDOGS (ES)

Link to Forums Account - @Topdogs12

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI TOPDOGS is an absolute workhorse and will accomplish any and every task you throw his way. Beyond his unmatched work ethic, Top is all about his squad/members. He's constantly gaming with so many different members and checking on everyone. He's been a sponge as he's always looking to learn/grow. He's been an excellent CPT and has absolutely thrived in his role. I couldn't ask for a better CPT. 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 77 (ES)

Link to Forums Account - @hJF2aXT.gif"KSI Akame 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - A couple of months back, KSI Akame 77 transferred to Valkyrie and has been an awesome fit. Within a short amount of time, he decided he wanted to step back up and climb the ranks again. Akame put in the work and was promoted to SSGT shortly after communicating that he wanted to become an officer. He somehow is ALWAYS available for his squad and fellow officers even though he is on UK time. He's brought some experience and knowledge to a younger officer corps and has been a great addition and a member, as an officer, and as a human being. 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DIO (ES)

Link to Forums Account - @KSI DIO

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI DIO plays a variety of games and is constantly gaming with a ton of different members, not just in Valkyrie, but KSI-wide. During our spring break event, he stepped up in a MASSIVE way and showed up until one of our participants could get off work. He brings awesome value to Valkyrie and KSI as a whole. He's a great member and a great person

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  NomaPrune48 (ES)

Link to Forums Account - @NomaPrune48

Reasoning why they deserve this - Noma is extremely active with the squad and brings a quirky, but fun personality to most game nights. Most people remember him for blowing up people with his signature gold RPG in COD and his crazy sound effects. He's been a dedicated member of KSI for some time now and deserves to be acknowledged for his commitment and activity.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter77 WD

Link to forums account - @Hatter 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - If you ever have had the opportunity to work alongside hatter, then you know that no matter the task it will be done and correct. Throughout my second stint in KSI I have found that Hatter is one of the few I am able to reach out to (no matter the time of day) she is quick to help solve the problem or answer my questions (and if you know me, you know I have plenty of questions) I feel Hatter is very deserving of this award for the simple fact that she is the reason that WD runs so smoothly, she keeps us in line and on track no matter the obstacles.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starfire WD, Abaddon 

Link to forums account - @KSI StarFire

Reasoning why the deserve this - Starfire is a very friendly face within WD, I have had the opportunity to work with her and a learn a little bit about how she operates with her squad by doing Joint game nights with Abaddon and Carnage. She has worked very hard from my point of view on keeping Abaddon running smoothly. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hefner WD, Samurai  

Link to forums account - @KSI HEFNER

Reasoning why they deserve this - In the short few months that I have had the Opportunity to work with Hefner, I have seen some serious Grit and Determination. This guy doesn't care what the challenge is, doesn't care what people think he can or will do. He is 100% out to prove them wrong and his willingness to learn makes this all the more possible. I have already seen him take great strides to be in the spot that him and his squad are currently, as well as the hump that they are trying to overcome. In my opinion no one can outmatch his willingness to become the best not only for himself but everyone around him. I hope to see you continue to do great things buddy. 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI JaxyBoi WD, Vanquish 

Link to forums account - @KSI JaxyBoi

Reasoning why they deserve this - Words can't describe the passion and determination that Jaxy puts into this community and his squad. Every chance I get to work with him, whether it be joint game nights or just the chill member retention parties I have the opportunity to learn so much about him. If you have had the chance to work with him, you know that he is always positive and joking which brings good vibes to the squads and members he is around. Jaxy is by far deserving of this award and continues to grow and improve every day. 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Rogue 77 WD, Carnage

Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Rogue has gone above and beyond to find a way to fit into the new and improved officer staff here in Carnage. Typically, we find rogue leading the Calvery on an Among Us game night or one of her epic hangouts. When you ask her to do a task, she is one of the first to start and complete it without questions asked. Without a doubt i feel that rogue should have this award, as she continues to shine and help keep the members of the squad and community involved. 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tay 77 WD, Carnage

Link to forums account - @KSI Taywick 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Taywick is a very caring and down to earth person. He will go above and beyond to help someone whether its chilling and listening to you rant about something stupid or buying someone a game, so they don't feel left out. Time and time again Taywick continues to amaze the people he is around and continues to be kind and caring no matter what it takes. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Assault1 WD, Carnage 

Link to forums account - @assaultman1

Reasoning why they deserve this - Assault is very kind and caring, he is welcoming and will hang out with just about anyone. When we are looking to introduce people to the squad assault is one of the first people we typically think of. If you need someone to play with, he is the one to go to. During Spring break specifically, Assault went out of his way to help the officer staff invite members for the forums poll. He doesn't care that he isn't an officer, he does whatever it takes to help out.

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI Blitz11 Senior Join Mod

Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11

Reasoning why they deserve this - Where do I start when it comes to someone taking pride in their work. Blitz is one of those guys who takes pride in everything he does, and he makes sure it shows. I have had the opportunity to work with blitz recently on my Carnage Staff and have seen the pride and dedication he puts into everything. This guy works tirelessly to make sure everything is done correctly and in a timely manner. I believe he deserves this award simply because he represents KSI in some of the best ways possible when it comes to the Forums staff. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Hatter always has so much going on between IRL and and running WD, she is a very busy lady, yet somehow still finds the time to host big events and spend some time with the members. Hatter shows no judgment or hate towards anyone and treats us all with respect and acceptance. Her heart is in this community and it shows everyday through her dedication and tough love. Hatter you are very much appreciated here in WD thank you for everything.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xSmitty

Link to forums account - @KSI xSmitty

Reasoning why they deserve this - I think Smittles deserves this award because he is so dedicated to this squad and has done so much to help Carnage improve and be what it is today, from helping with growth as one of our squads strongest recruiters to making sure each officer getting the right training and help when needed. Smitty makes everyone feel welcomed and shows that he genuinely cares about the members of this community (not just our squad) on a regular basis, he is always checking in on people just to see how their doing and, takes the time to listen if anyone just needs to talk. Over the past few months I have seen so much personal growth from Smitty as he takes on new challenges and masters new skills, he has proven to have great leadership qualities and I look forward to seeing the great things he can do in KSI.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tay 77

Link to forums account - @KSI Taywick 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Taywick is one of the most generous kind hearted people you will ever meet. he is contently going out of his way to give back to people, Just in the last couple of week I have personally witnessed him buying games for several members as well as a couple people outside of the community just because he can. if you ever need someone to game with or just chat he's always down. Taywick treats everyone equally with weather he has known you for year or 5 minutes it makes no difference, He is honestly just all around good people and deserves recognition for that :)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Assault1

Reasoning why they deserve this - I don't know Assault super well yet but from what I do know I think he deserves recognition for sure. Assault is super active, he is always up to game or just hang out, he is kind all the time to everyone and, he has been a huge help to the officers (probably with out even knowing it) During spring break he jumped in our party while we were bringing people in and walking them through how to vote and without question or being asked he just started bringing people in and getting them set up as well. Assault is just all around a good member to have.

Captain

Reasoning why they deserve this - He consistly works extremely hard to support his fellow officers and squad, Ensuring that everything runs as smoothly as possible.

Edited by BrightSapphire1

Captain

Reasoning why they deserve this - In all honesty I can't think of anyone more deserving of this award. He consistly is there lifting the members of his squad even when at the same time he is battling his own eternal demons. He is consistly doing above and beyond his rank, by consistly improving the environment in which he is in. From training up staff to recruiting members this guy is always everywhere. 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blitz

Reasoning why they deserve this - Honestly I could have nominated him for SGT due to him being new to his role however that would be doing this man a disjustice because he might have just been promoted not too long ago but he's basically been an acting SSGT for a couple of months. I've seen this dude get passed up through the years and he always pushes through an perceivers. He is a fighter and he continues to strive to be the best he can to improve the community and the officer core as a whole. 

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - AlphaDemon

Link to forums account - @KSI Asmodeus

Reasoning why they deserve this - AlphaDemon/ Satyr/ or Chewy as I know him as has been a force to be reckoned with in the Graphics Department. He is right there pushing the other members. If anyone ever askes questions he's right there to answer them. 

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7

Link to forums account - @1FJu9e5.gifKSI Slick 7

Slicky with the Blicky has always been good at what he does, but this month he really helped out CS. His communication was on point, he approached everything myself and shatner had to say with an open mind and was even there just to listen if need be. When he’s on you’ll likely find him gaming in a party with the members. He’s a master of time management, juggling a crazy work schedule on top of all his responsibilities in KSI. It is extremely rare you’ll catch slick in a bad mood, I don’t think I’ve ever seen the man angry even when we’re going over some serious stuff. He always joins ready to play some games and have a good laugh. Keep it up homie, I appreciate what you do for myself and CS. 

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner7

Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

If I’m being 100% honest, I don’t think there’s another division lead past present or future that can tolerate me as a cofo with all the random ideas and as shatner would say, my chicken little moments when the sky is falling. He’s one of the most open minded individuals I’ve ever met. He’s always down to try a new idea, he even lets me implement my own things and try out new things when the time is right. Communication is key with this man, it’s honestly one of his greatest qualities as a leader. If you need something, reach out and he’ll make sure it’s taken care of in a timely manner. He’s able to keep his cool in stressful or even infuriating situations and can still approach situations respectfully. Shatner is one of the GOATS. Without a doubt.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Azrael 7

Link to forums account - @KSI Azrael 7

Azrael is just an all around good officer. He can recruit, promote and resend members with ease. He’s extremely knowledgeable on clanops and is always down to help in any situation. Azrael is one of Oblivion’s leading officers alongside his other two CPTs and Gen. His communication and teamwork amongst his officers is phenomenal. I see him going very far in this community, keep it up homie!

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Oryx

Link to forums account - @KSI DaKeech

Oryx (DaKeech) is a phenomenal LT, when he came back to Rebellion he and 3 others decided to step up when no one else would. In a squad of no officers and an insane fluff number that would turn most away, he stayed. He recruited, promoted and hosted countless gamenights. His recent move to oblivion has been nothing but great as well. He gets with members everyday, goes recruiting and works with his other officers despite working 2 jobs and having a rough schedule. Much love homie, I appreciate you.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Phaze

Link to forums account - @KSI phaze

Since his return to KSI he’s been on top of his game. He’s phenomenal at recruiting and is becoming a very consistent officer. I’m very proud of him and his growth since rejoining. There isn’t a single member who doesn’t know who he is, he constantly in and out of parties with his squad and gaming with members. Keep it up homie, you’ll go far if you continue what you’re doing. 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI fancynuts

Link to forums account - @KSI Fancy Nuts

Despite his real life issues, fancy always finds a reason to smile and joke around. He’s like a zippo light in the wind, that flame just won’t go out. He’s one of the core members in oblivion and is loved by his officers, squad and division. Fancy was one of my recruits back when I was a captain and has stuck around through some harder times in clan ops. I truly appreciate him and I don’t think there’s a single SGT that deserves this OTM other than him.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - TooDrunk2Come

Link to forums account - @TooDrunk2Come

Drunk is just a good member, he’s extremely active and always joking around. He’s been party hopping a lot this month, I’ve seen him in countless squad parties. He’s always down to try out some new games, especially the gamepass games. Keep it up homie

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77 (WD)
Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe KSI Hatter77 deserves this award because she had positively encouraged me throughout my time at KSI, especially when I started going up the chain of command. She is a very positive woman and a person I've grown close to throughout the years, and she has become a part of my family. She cares about every squad in KSI and is always there to help; she is happy to get dirty with you. She's a great asset to the team.

Gen
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Path 7 (Vanquish, WD)
Link to forums account - @fAPQRiz.gif"KSI Path 7
Reasoning why they deserve this- I believe they have earned this award because they always put their squad first, no matter how much they struggle. He's a nice guy to hang out with when he's not overly busy with other things, but he'll take the time to sit and chat and make his members feel important and noticed.

CPT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI xSmitty (Carnage, WD)
Reasoning why they deserve this- He's an amazing individual and super easy to be around. He's always caring and there to lend a helping hand. He's always happy to bring our squads together and hang out. He's also been an amazing officer over these past few months; I've been able to watch him grow into one of the best officers I've seen in a while. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI JaxyBoi (Vanquish, WD)
Reasoning why they deserve this- Ohhh, man, where do I start with this guy? He is literally so much fun to just chill, hang out with, and even chat with. He has a lot to learn as an officer, but he's an overall great guy. Did I mention he's a class clown, lol? In all seriousness, he cares about his squad and Div and does what he can to help; I love his drive and how he continues to push forward.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sungazer 7 (Abaddon, WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Sungazer 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe they have earned this award because he spends time hoping parties and getting to know people. He's a great guy to hang out with and has a thirst to help his squad and Div. He also hangs out with other squads in the Div and gives a listening ear when needed. If you haven't met him yet, your honestly missing out. He's also determined and doesn't let things bother him too much. He's always willing to try to do things that would benefit the Div.

Co-Founder- 

Gamer tag- KSI Rizz 7 COFO CS

Link- @Flr09RM.gif'Rizz 7

Reason he deserves this:

Rizz has continued to go above and beyond. He juggles multiple squads as well as maintaining the education dept. He makes time for anyone who needs to talk to him one on one, gives his unfiltered and honest opinion. He has been a great leader since he was General and has carried his same mentality into his current role. I look forward to seeing what he brings to the table in his next promotion. 

General-

Gamer tag- KSI Wu-Tang

Link- @Wu Tang

Reason he deserves this:

I haven’t known him for long but I’ve had several interactions with him and he absolutely does his job to the letter. He respects his people and they look up to and respect him. He has a great personality and makes a great leader. I can’t wait to see him as CoFo. 

Captain-

Gamer Tag- KSI Azreal 7

Link- @KSI Azrael 7

Reason he deserves this:

Ive had the privilege to work alongside this guy for a while now and I couldn’t ask for a better partner in crime. He’s a great listener and has a lot of insight into the ins and outs of the community. He handles his responsibilities and doesn’t whine too much lol. I look forward to seeing him running his own squad one day soon. This one’s for you buddy!

Lieutenant 

Gamer Tag- KSI Oryx

Link- @KSI DaKeech

Reason he deserves this:

Oryx has done nothing but kick ass since he came over to Oblivion. He knocks out his responsibilities without hesitation and is always eager to step up with new people and help out other members of the squad. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tea 7 - CDM

Link to forums account - @pHM3qnH.gifKSI Tea 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - This woman deserves this for the simple fact that she could quite easily go insane with the amount of knowledge required for her role as the CDM as she has to know exactly how each and every department works thoroughly to be able to ensure that every aspect of the department section is running effieciently and that any issues that may need her attention are dealt with effectively and efficiently and that all parties involved are satisfied with the results as well as the fact that she has to deal with myself and paradox who no doubt give her the worst headaches!

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama 7 - COFO/ES

Link to forums account - @sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Reasoning why they deserve this - in the relatively short amount of time that i have been able top work with Mama in the Clan ops scene i can clearly tell that not only has she got the knowledge to effectively run the division but she has the passion and the drive to keep pushing forward irregardless of whatever adversity rears its head and yet what i find the most important reason for Mama to be deserving of this award is that she truly cares about each and every member within ES even if we do irritate her and test her sanity most days

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Wu Tang General - ES/Valkyrie

Reasoning why the deserve this - this man is phenomenal, his work ethic is second to none and i swear to god if he didnt have real life commitments or have to eat and sleep this man would be on the job 24/7 which is genuinely outstanding yet he know that he needs to take a break from it every now and then to make sure he doesnt burn himself out and he is a fine example of a leader because he has the integrity to follow up on everything he says he will do and if he know he cant deliver on something he says he will do he always informs you with plenty of notice and instantly rearranges for a better time to do it, he als o leads by example by doing the same things he tasks his officers with that is why i believe that Wu Tang deserves this award

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TOPDOGS Captain - ES/Valkyrie

Reasoning why they deserve this - Top is a hard working individual that is constantly striving for knowledge and trying to better himself to be the best officer he can be for his members and regardless of his rank he is humble in everything he does and remains to stay as professional as possible to ensure that he makes sure every member is happy and comfortable and most of all that they are enjoying there experiience in KSI his only downside is that he feels that he has to do everything which isnt a bad thing but he can learn to do a lot more and be the best he can be

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama7

@sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

There put a lot of hard work in rebuilding this division and deserve this more than anybody 

General

Reasoning why the deserve this - he does incredible job leading his squad 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TopDoggs 

No one works harder than him on recruiting new recruits and working hard for his postition

LT 

KSI EZ

@KSI EZ1

he reaches out to members and shows compassion 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame

Link to forums account - @hJF2aXT.gif"KSI Akame 7

he puts in alot of dedication and work 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Demon 9

Link to forums account - @KSI DEMON 9

He interacts a lot with the members and shows a lot of potential 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WldMama7 ES/Valkyrie

@sHtu1io.gif"KSI WldMama7

Valkyrie wouldn't exist without them, 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Wu Tang  ES/Valkyrie

@Mr. Wu Tang

incredible work ethic and amazing instructor

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TopDoggs  ES/Valkyrie

@Topdogs12

is always willing to lend a hand and step in all aroung good leader.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter77 WD

Reasoning why they deserve this - Because she is a boss a** bit***. On a serious note, she works day and night to keep the squad(s) in WD running smoothly no matter the task. I have personally witnessed Hatter drop everything she is doing, to go help out someone else even if it's the rare occasion of "having some free time". She is also always there with an open mind to help work through any problems that may arise, even if it's not KSI related and help you through them. I feel like this alone makes hatter the most deserving of this award. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xSmitty WD, Carnage

Reasoning why they deserve this - I have witnessed Smitty come up through the ranks, in my short time here in KSI i have seen him be there for his members whether that is to game or in a time of need. He is always someone you can rely on when you need someone to talk to even if its 3 o'clock in the morning. Smitty has worked endlessly to be someone you can count on and feel that you can go to with anything whether it be KSI related or IRL. I feel he is deserving of this award for the pure determination and strong mentality it takes to deal with these everyday tasks. As well as he never shows a sign of weakness or breaking. He keeps the squad's morale high even at his worst times and on his worst days. 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Roguie Pirogueee is simply amazing. She has been very welcoming from the first time that I met her after being recruited into KSI in January. There is never a dull moment, and she knows how to keep the room calm but yet still fun. In her recent time as a SSGT I have witnessed her making amazing leaps and bounds to try and be involved in the community and the members. Rogue is someone who deals with Social Anxiety but still seems to find a way to out due most and continue to do her job proficiently and with perfection. I couldn't begin to think of a candidate that is more deserving of this award. 

Co-Founder - KSI Rizz 7

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Oblivion CS

Link to forums account - @Flr09RM.gif'Rizz 7

Always showing up for the community  supporting members and checking in often. Delegating to others to incorporate more members and pushing the officers to be best they can be 

General - KSI Nezuko

Always hopping in parties reaching out to members making sure all feel included and valued. Always there to have a chat with and make members feel comfortable to speak their mind on any topic. Brings a good atmosphere and being life of the party

Captain - KSI Swanny

Keeps pushing out to members to make sure all continue to interact and join in with others. Hops in parties to help members and checks in  often and shows his support to being there for members provides guidance to younger/newer members to help grow the community 

LT - KSI Oryx 

Keeps improving all the time. Hosting  and pushing out game nights and is there supporting members.

SSGT 

Link to forums account -

SGT

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI Paradox7 - AAP Head 

Link to forums account - @BZiayLz.gifLoyalty Paradox

He really is the most dedicated person for aap truly lives up to his name - loyalty. Always fair and honest in decisions. Actively engages with members to remind of all sorts of departmental tasks. Keeps a clear control over the department so everyone knows where they stand and what is expected. Loyalty often checks in with senior staffs to help them push out everything in timely manner. When staff are voting on awards he gives you the chance to correct your mistakes but gives support if needed. 

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI Wu Tang - AAP Member 

Wutang actively shows support throughout the department posting and voting on all things. 

Division Leader - KSI Shatner7

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - CS 

Link to forums account - @lNcWpnz.gifKSI Shatner7

He is always there to answer any questions  and pushes members to be the best they can be. He is always there to lend an ear if someone needs to rant or just talk things through. 

Co-Founder - KSI Rizz 7

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - CS 

What can I say about Rizz this man is a warrior - pushing officers and giving out daily goals to keep motivation high and productivity keeps improving all the time. He is always there to make sure the members have support they need. His knowledge of the community is so valuable to every member for their questions and guidance needs.

General

Link to forums account -

Captain - KSI Swanny

I have known Swanny since ES. There’s nothing bad I could even say about him he is a great officer. He’s always pushing other officers to be the best they can be by motivating them to keep on it. He’s also such a beast at recruiting.

LT - KSI Oryx 

when I joined rebellion I only knew of oryx a little . From then I have seen the passion and caring side of oryx pushing supporting motivating others showing members how they could improve day in day out. He’s always on the grind for his division.

SSGT - KSI Phaze

Link to forums account - @KSI phaze

I have only recently begun to know phaze since joining oblivion . What I have seen of him is one of the most passionate officers. He’s so determined to be the best he can for himself and for the other members. He is a beast at recruiting. I see big things for him in this community 

SGT

Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI Paradox7 - AAP Head

Link to forums account - @BZiayLz.gifLoyalty Paradox

Well what can I say about this man.. I have seen him put in so much effort and hard work to improving on this department which pushes it to the best it can be. Coming up with so many great ideas to further improve on the foundations of the best department in KSI. He has always been there day or night to answer any question big or small for any member as any conversation could spiral into something great for the department so taking the time to get with each member to voice their opinions/ideas is always welcomed. 

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI Nezuko - AAP Senior staff

where do I start for nezuko? Before his promotion to senior staff he really stepped up showing his determination and passion for the department always asking myself of paradox any questions he may have in order to make the department better and better. Since his promotion to senior staff nez has stepped up even more. Always on top of his game pushing department staff to be the best they can be checking in on who Amy need more training or just someone to talk things through with. I can’t wait to see where he goes within the department and the community as a whole as I know he’s a force ark be reckoned with. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tea 7 CDM BoD

Link to forums account - @pHM3qnH.gifKSI Tea 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Plain and simple Tea is freaking amazing. She’s also under valued throughout the community, which is seriously a damned shame. The amount of work that Tea puts into Departments to make sure EVERYTHING runs as smoothly as possible is ridiculous. This woman is EVERYWHERE. When issues arise, she fixes them, when we need something pushed out, she pushes them. When we have ideas, she makes them happen while expanding on it to make it 10 times better. Tea has got to be the absolute best CDM KSI has had since the Scotland era (IYKYK), hands down. Her amount of love for all of us brats is never ending, even if we irritate the ever loving hell out of her. She’s always here for the members, and for that, I will forever be grateful.  

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI StarFire, Abaddon/WD GEN

Link to forums account - @KSI StarFire

Reasoning why the deserve this - Not to sound ridiculous, but Star is Star studded. She is the epitome of what a General should be within the community. She is loving, caring, and dependable, while still being able to be a hardass. She’s always putting in the OT with her squad and staff. She’s conquered mountains and obstacles that have been thrown in her way when it comes to staff, or a lack thereof. Shes honestly why Abaddon works so blasted well. The time and effort she puts in, while being a full time college student, and a stay at home mom, is unreal. There’s never a moment that I have to worry about anything really dealing with her squad, because I know 99.999999999% of the time, she’s already got it handled. Did I mention she’s stupidly smart too? This woman can train with the best of them. She’s just all around, well, phenomenal. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xSmitty, Carnage/WD CPT

Reasoning why they deserve this - Holy flippin bad mitten grandma where do I start? Smitty is why, when it comes to Carnage, this squad is still open. Plain and simple. His love for our members, and this community vies mine. He’s stubborn, hard headed, and doesn’t take no for an answer. And he loves a challenge…. (Who does this sound like?????) Smit rejoined KSI back in Jan of 23. Ever since, he’s been like Speed Racer within WD. He trains, he hosts stuff, he trains some more. He pulls morale to a high I havent seen in Carnage since before they came over here from SL and rebranded. He’s always thinking outside of the box too. We try to make WD a well rounded Division, to do that, you need to incorporate everyone, and he does just that. He reaches out to other squads and gets them involved in whatever shenanigans we have going on at that point in time. I could honestly write a small novella about why Smitty deserves this award, and much much more, but I’ll save the space for someone else to do it. Just know, he will be a force to be reckoned with within KSI. 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI JaxyBoi, Vanquish/WD LT

Reasoning why they deserve this - Jaxy is an amazement. To see where he came from to what he is now, and to know I had a huge hand in it, utterly amazes me. I have watched this man grow and flourish within the community, and have loved every waking minute of it. Jax loves his squad, and it shows in everything he does. He never backs down or says he doesn’t have time. He will ALWAYS make the time for these guys. He has a huge following of respect from his members, which is why he continues to drive and show a dedication that honestly brings a smile to my face. Jax is knowledgeable, and it shows in his training sessions. He’s got a wicked sense of humor, and can make the tightest lipped person smile on the gloomiest of days. He is a big reason why Vanquish still works well, and I’m hella proud of what he continues to do.  

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rouge 77, Carnage/WD SSGT

Reasoning why they deserve this - Rogue, she's a special kind of staff member. To be honest, she didn't even want to really be on the staff. But alas, help was needed and she stepped up to the plate. Rogue is a quiet closed off kind of person. It takes a lot to break through that turtle tough style shell. She did it though! In the time she's been here, she's become an outgoing, loving person who just wants what's best for Carnage. Whether that be someone to hangout with on crappy Among Us, or we need a PO trained, she's right there. Rogue has been a hella good help with everyone, and keeps the staff together and on their toes. I love what she's done, and she absolutely has a bright future within WD. 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLITZ11, Carnage /WD SSGT

Reasoning why they deserve this - Man, Blitz is all over the place. Between Web and Clan Ops this man is NON-FREAKING-STOP. I swear he NEVER slows down. Even before he hit the staff, he was exceptionally helpful to Carnage. No matter the situation, Blitz is ALWAYS willing to help. He's working 60+ hours a week, STILL hosts gamenights, actively recruits, runs the join/rejoin section, and does whatever we need him to do. Honestly, I'm really happy he's back to what he does best, even if he's already got a full plate. He's an asset to the Carnage staff, and WD as a whole and absolutely deserves this award. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Assualt1, Carnage/WD, SGT

Reasoning why they deserve this - Oh man, Assault is such a sweetheart. Whenever he is on, he doesn't hesitate to jump into a party with any member. He's always cheery and outgoing, and definitely can bring a smile to your face. He doesn't mind hopping off whatever he's playing to come and hang out with the squad either, which is a fantastic trait to have. He's also exceptionally helpful to the staff. Primo example right here. During Spring Break we have the infamous Forums Challenge. This man was in the thick of it with the staff pulling members in the party jumping around to remind and take members through how to vote and post for everything. He obviously didn't have to do this, but his love for Carnage pushed him to go above and beyond to help and make sure that we got the votes. He is a huge asset to Carnage, and WD, and we are very thankful to have him. 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI Path 7, Discord Mod

Link to forums account - @fAPQRiz.gif"KSI Path 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - It's really hard to talk about a discord mod because people don't see what they really do for our community. Path is a huge asset to KSI, and does a whole lot of work behind the scenes. He's a General in WD, the LC Administrative guy, and a Senior Discord Mod, while also working full time, and being a father and husband. All of these things together doesn't stop him from being damned good at what he does. When it comes to the discord side of things, being a past IT guy in the military helps. He's RIDICULOUSLY smart with the program, and is always available.It Doesn't matter if he's in the middle of anything either, he's always at our beck and call. He's taken several of our servers to a new level and has some amazing ideas for future usage. I know that many people in KSI don't get to see the work that Path does like some of us do, but he is valuable in all aspects. Without him, I dare say many things wouldn't work correctly or at least get fixed as quickly as possible, insert the Annual Event server. Thank you for what you do around here Pathy. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rizz 7 (Co-Fo - CS)

Reasoning why they deserve this - If I would I nominate Sleepy or Nyquil but it looks like they have left. I guess Rizz will do. He has make turned this division around with 1 simple change, Daily Goals. For the last Month Rizz has implemented daily goals into the division and all anyone has seen is growth within their squads. First day of being a oblivion officer we got 6 recruits because people where pushing out their daily goals. Rizz is also a great mentor and friend within the community. If I need advice there is Rizz, if I'm struggling there is Rizz to give me advice, or even if I just want to sit down and talk to Rizz about life as we play games HE IS THERE. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77 (CO. Founder WD)
Link to forums account - @Hatter 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe KSI Hatter77 deserves this award because she always positively encourages me that anything possible with the right attitude especially in tough times, . She is a very positive woman, She cares about every squad in KSI and is always there to help no matter what it is, she is also happy to get into the nitty gritty with you (Neva gives a task to anyone she isn't willing to do herself), and i think it be good if future upcoming CO.FO's could take some tips out of her book. Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77 (WD)
Link to forums account - @Hatter 77

CPT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI xSmitty (CPT, carnage, WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI xSmitty
Reasoning why they deserve this- He's an amazing individual and super easy to be around. He's always caring and there to help out not just his own sqaud but others to including my own. He's always happy to bring our squads together and hang out. He's also been an amazing officer over these past few months. 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SCH1TZY (SGT, samurai, WD)

Link to forums account - @KSI SCH1TZY

Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe that he deserves this award because for the longest time he had been dealt a raw hand, while he was meant to of been trained to be a officer he wasn't getting any of that training done not by faults of his own but piece's it together it was clear the gen or the LT who was meant to be training him hadn't and wasn't really giving him the correct info that aside he is now getting the correct info and training and I've seen nothing but sheer determination to be a great officer even with his hectic work schedule  and i can tell that he cares for this squad, i believe he can go far in KSI 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIYoshi1656 (SGT,Samurai,WD)

Link to forums account - @hJF2aXT.gif"KSIYoshi1656

Reasoning why they deserve this - in the time that he has transferred to Samurai i have noticed a positive change and rise in his activity overall he noticed the hardship's samurai is going through and he really has stepped up, he also easy to work with communicates where needed i hope to see some good things from him,
He is overall a great person to have in KSI and I'm happy to of crossed paths with him.

Edited by KSI HEFNER
i missed out info and while trying to create a new line i ended up posting