April 2023 Of The Months!

Loyalty Paradox

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Area) - KSI Nezuko

Link to forums account - @BVxZvsE.gif"KSI Nezuko

Reasoning why they deserve this - for the last 2 month Nez has been ultra active within AAP while being a Gen of his squad. He is the life blood that flows through the department at the moment always engaging members and keeping people on their toes he is always learning more and more to help members who need answers to questions and he has a great future in this department. Continue to grow sir!

Proxy post

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter77 Co-Fo/WD

Link to forums account - @Hatter 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Hatter has her plate full at all times with IRL and leading a department, but that does not stop her from being there for all the members in WD. She see's everthing that goes on in WD and is the first one there no matter if it is good or bad. If you have a issue it is very easy to go to her to help you and get it resolved and the members know this.  If you have a question about clan ops she can ans it. When she gets on and opens a party within 5 mins that party will be filled with members from all the squads. Hatter has the Knowledge Strenghth and Integrity that is needed in a awesome leader. She diffently goes out of her way for her division.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starfire GEN/Abaddon

Link to forums account - @KSI StarFire

Reasoning why the deserve this - She is a very easy-going person easy to talk to and members love to be in her parties. She will open a party to have the members jump in and chat between each other no matter the squad. Starfire works hard with her squad to make sure the daily tasks are done and the officers and members do what they are her to do which is game with each other and enjoy there time here in KSI.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xSmitty CPT/Carnage

Link to forums account - @KSI xSmitty

Reasoning why they deserve this - Since Smitty has join KSI in Jan he has the motivation to do everything and anything to help out Carnage. He is always coming up with ways to improve the squad. This man never takes a break it seems he breathes KSI like you never seen. When Smitty is online he is always in a party with the members figuring what game they can play together without leaving one behind. Smitty is a great asset to Carnage he has brought many of the members together.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blitz11   SSGT/Carnage he was a SGT in April

Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11

Reasoning why they deserve this - Blitz works way to much but this doesn't stop him from his duties here in KSI. When he get on and if there is a game night he will be there. he also has hosted game nights to bring the members together. He is willing to learn a new game for a member or even download a game for the squad. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Assault1 SGT/Carnage

Link to forums account - @assaultman1

Reasoning why they deserve this - Assault is one of those members where you wish all the members could be like him.  He is very active within the squad as well as the division. He hears there is a game night you can count on him being there no matter if he plays the game or not, he is there to interact with everybody. He sees a open party he will join to say hey what's up everyone. If he has the game you ask him to play he will play it.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Rizz 7/CS

Link to forums account - @Flr09RM.gif'Rizz 7

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Dude is active as hell. Everyday I see him. He is in a party with member showing who he is. The HoE, The CoFo, the guy that give rejects your reason for why you can't succeed. Man goes above and beyond. When you stop and really pay attention to what due does. Man is what you want out of a loyal community member. From party hopping to bringing out those ranked players. To putting out how fun being in departments can be and overall. Showing how good of a time you can have if you just try just a little bit.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nezuko/CS

Link to forums account - @BVxZvsE.gif"KSI Nezuko

Reasoning why the deserve this -

Dude has been through the mud with his squad. Still does it with a smile on his face. Looking like the pig from charlotte's web. Nez is great person to be in the party with. The life if the party. From being a great member to devising plans to make a great gamenight for members. Dude has the one thing that every gen needs. Dedication. Things may get rough but nez does let that Poop knock him off course.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TurtleOG/CS

Link to forums account - @KSITurtleOG

Reasoning why they deserve this -

This dude has gone above and beyond. I never knew what loyal CPT was until turtle. Mans work ethic is unmatched. Straight up a bullet when it comes to his officer duties. When aimed and shot, ain't Poop stopping him. I couldn't ask for a better right hand man. With given the tools he needs there nothing this dude can't do

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fish420

Link to forums account - @brianf420

Reasoning why they deserve this

Ever since this dude joined wrath. Man has literally been all over. To pulling in recruits to having a great time at any gamenight. It's hard not to like this dude. From meeting new members to playing new games. To checking out different Poop KSI has to offer. Fish is one of those members that gets the platinum membership instead of the standard one. Always a great time being in a party with him

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter77 / WD

Reasoning why they deserve this - Where to even start with this one. Hatter has proven to not just me but many other officers that she is someone to admire and strive to be. When she is told that something bad is going to happen, she puts her feet in the door and tries her hardest to make sure that everything goes well. She has helped me and many others grow and has shown me that there is optimism even in the darkest moments. She is strong hearted and strong minded and will do way beyond her officer duties to help out anyone that asks for help. I can’t wait to see her continue to grow and strive over here in WD!

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Path 7 / Vanquish WD

Link to forums account - @fAPQRiz.gif"KSI Path 7

Reasoning why the deserve this - Pathy has been an amazing person and shows his dedication to Vanquish on and off the console. He strives to make sure that Vanquish continues to grow and isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty. He is always there whenever you need to chat with and is a very open listener and try to cheer you up even if your having a off day and I can’t wait to see where he goes!

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xSmitty / Carnage WD

Reasoning why they deserve this - I don’t even know where to start with this man. Smitty is a very hardworking guy who I’ve always seen doing all of his officer duties and beyond them to make sure his squad is going in the right direction. He is always there when you need him and if he isn’t the second he’s free he gets with you. He is very kind hearted and will always be that backbone in any squad he’s in. I can’t wait to see where he goes in the near future!

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SCH1TZY / Samurai WD

Link to forums account - @KSI SCH1TZY

Reasoning why they deserve this - SCH1TZY aka Gibble has fought and strives to move up the ranks. Even on the man’s off days he pushes to become a better officer and is always around everyone. He has grown since I first met this man from not wanting to move up to becoming a SSGT and striving to move up the ranks with the passion that many past officers love to see. He is the person to go out of his way to help anyone and is always the light of the party. I am ecstatic to see where this man goes and see him grow more in the future as a officer!

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Wu Tang (GEN-Valkyrie ES)

Link to forums account- @Mr. Wu Tang

Reasoning why they deserve this wu tang has been a great gen he steps up and into any role he needs to!  Help the squad out as a friend or just someone to talk and hangout with or if you have a problem hes right on top of it!

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HEFNER (CPT/samurai)

Link to forums account -  @KSI HEFNER

reasoning why he deserves this :- throughout my time in KSI this man has always made himself available to help me with even the most trivial of problems, he’s always made me strive to be better and always coached me to be the best I could be all while being overwhelmed with his own captains duties and always kept a bright outlook whenever faced with problems.

Lieutenant

gamertag (rank - devision/squad) :- KSI JaxyBoi (LT/ vanquish)

Link to forums account :- @KSI JaxyBoi

reason why he deserves this:- this guy is always a blast to be around, whenever I’m in a foul mood he never fails to get me out of it and smiling again, throughout my episodes I’ve always been able to go to jaxy either in a party or as a 1 on 1 to either vent or just relax until I feel better and I’m eternally grateful for his goofy and hyperactive nature that never ceases to make me smile.

CoFo OTM

KSI Hatter 77

@Hatter 77

Hatter’s been alll over WD this month. Helping cover for me and my busy work schedule as I take on more responsibility and a promotion at work. Hatter has been critical to getting WD Security Checks done in a timely fashion, the #1 Primary driver for WD’s AMAZING Spring Break participation, and the glue that’s been holding this Div together.

BONUS! We can watch playoff hockey together! Yay!

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @Hatter 77 WD

Reasoning why they deserve this - god where do I start she has been one of the main reason I even became an officer and went through with this community I was on the edge of leaving KSI because it wasn’t for me but she stuck around and always lead me to better myself and motivate me. She’ll always be my leading cause for always loving and helping this community ❤️

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI StarFire WD

Reasoning why the deserve this - She has been through a lot from becoming the new GEN to being one of the best co-workers I’ve always had. She’s kept everything fun and peaceful while also making sure s*** gets done. She is an amazing leader and  always motivating. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Nugget65WD

Link to forums account - @KSI Nugget65

Reasoning why they deserve this - He is a very good officer. I give him a lot of s*** but we always find what is best for our members and he’s been helping a lot when I’ve been going through a lot. He is going to be a great leader one day. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Hatter 77 - WD

Reasoning why they deserve this -  Hatter deserves this award for her outstanding work ethic. She does her best to help anyone in WD that is in need. From answering members questions to helping Gens navigate new territory she does it all. She cares about every member in WD and no matter what she has going on does her best to be there for everyone here.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI StarFire WD/Abbadon

Reasoning why the deserve this -  KSI StarFire deserves this award because she is whole heartedly dedicated to her Squad. She dedicates herself to her work, officers, and members alike. She is always willing to be there when they need someone to talk. She never shy's from her work and is always looking for more ways to help her squad.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI JaxyBoi WD/Vaquish

Link to forums account - @KSI JaxyBoi

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI JaxyBoi deserves this award because he puts everything he has into his roles. He puts 100% into everything he signs up for. He has come  a long way since he first joined the officer staff and he continues to grow with each day that passes. He has learned when to take a step back when he is getting overwhelmed and to look at things from a outside perspective when it comes to problem solving.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI X#1161 WD/Vanquish

Link to forums account - @KSI X

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI X deserves this award because he has been an outstanding member in Vanquish since he joined. He has been incredibly active and eager to learn from day 1 and has worked his way onto the officer staff from his efforts. He is a great example of what a member of KSI is and should be.

Captain 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xSmitty

Reasoning why they deserve this -he has stepped up when he need to step up hes always putting the squad first before anything.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLITZ11

Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11

Reasoning why they deserve this - showing the attitude about moving up to become an officer. He has shown alot of promise and I'm glade ur here with us.looking forward towards what u are gonna bring.