Forums Blitz: Star Wars Day

• Chief Operating Officer

My favourite show and character from that is the mandalorian and Din Jarin. 

Favourite movie is empire strikes back as looks like the bad guys win and I remember being so shocked, fave from the movies obi wan

Obi-Wan is my favorite character. He is the Ideal Jedi! Favorite moment is Luke skywalker vs darth Vader in episode 8. Favorite movie is episode 3. Book of boba fett is elite highly recommend it 

Favorite Jedi knight: Hands down Yoda

Favorite Sith Lord: It would have to be Darth Maul

Favorite overall character: Chewy for sure. Him and Han Solo are hilarious together..Han is a close 2nd

Favorite Movie: It pains me to even pick, but I’d have to go with Revenge of the Sith Episode III. There’s something painful, yet beautiful about Anakin turning into Darth Vader & his duel with Obi-Wan.

I liked playing the Star Wars game on the GameCube back in the day. My favorite movie would probably be Star Wars Episode 3. My favorite character would be Darth Knight. 

Edited by KSI VELOCITY

Favorite movie is episode 3

Favorite thing out of the whole franchise is the Clone wars show

Favorite character is either Darth Nihilus or Darth Revan

My favorite character would be CT-7567 or Captain Rex because I just enjoy his leadership and character throughout the war. My favorite movie would Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith. My favorite and sad moment was when Ahsoka and Rex had to fight their way to escape the venator cruiser. Which my favorite line from Rex that struck me the most was, “ I hate to tell you this but they don’t care. This ship is going down and those soldiers, my brothers are willing to die and take you and me along with them.” -Captain Rex.