KSI Global
Awoken Lucifer

Suggestions for possible New Awards

If you have any ideas for awards or achievements Please feel to post them here.

Before suggesting an award, please browse our current list of awards, so you do not suggest something that is already in our program.

http://www.ksiforums.org/awards/

Awards

top recruiter for a div - any rank can win - will have 1 winner from each Div unsung hero in KSI - the member thats the glue For a squad/div - any rank can win-will have 1 winner from each Div top mentor top General From each Div - will have 1 winner from each Div Top 7 -rank open to Co-Founder-KSI SENIOR DIRECTOR The Lol Awards I think a lol awards would be fun to have these are my sugestions Funniest post best Video

Awards

top recruiter for a div - any rank can win - will have 1 winner from each Div

unsung hero in KSI - the member thats the glue For a squad/div - any rank can win-will have 1 winner from each Div

top mentor

top General From each Div - will have 1 winner from each Div

Top 7 -rank open to Co-Founder-KSI SENIOR DIRECTOR

The Lol Awards I think a lol awards would be fun to have these are my sugestions

Funniest post

best Video

for any member; Best Attitude.. only give it out to like.. 2 people monthly.

I like both of these sets

Awards

Top div member in every div the div leader goes to generals and looks for hardest working member and top division division with most recrutes (monthly) and the diner award

Awards

It was put to 3000 to make it take longer to reach. We have members in thebspace of 2 weeks who havehspammed to 400 plus posts. If anything we have consideration to increase it to a higher number.

Awards

if i had 1800 on the other site, and 200 on here, does that mean i just need a thousand more to get spammer?

Awards

i believe if already given they should stay. also, for my suggestion: Whizz Kid - awarded to a general who leads his squad to another squad split within 6 weeks of the previous one.

Awards

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.