Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

A True Friend - The true friend award is given to those of people who have helped another KSI member personally through a tough time. While I'm sure this award will be given out plenty, it shouldn't surprise anyone, knowing that even though we have our differences here in KSI we are a family. I personally have had a really rough time as of late, and almost did something I would have really regretted... Being able to contact friends in KSI has kept me around to further enjoy my time here in KSI and in living my life. Although they may not personally know it, just having them around to offer help and lift my spirits has saved me tonight.

I know this seems like something weird to post, but i hope this inspires others to become closer to eachother in this community, we really are just another kind of family.

If this award is made, I would like to nominate KSI Mufasa 7, KSI N1NJA 7, and KSI Centuriate as those who deserve this award from helping me with things personally. These events include the loss of a fiance, hard times in family life, and a moment of depression.

Thank you, and if I did any of this incorrectly I apologize for the inconvenience.

Awards

A True Friend - The true friend award is given to those of people who have helped another KSI member personally through a tough time. While I'm sure this award will be given out plenty, it shouldn't surprise anyone, knowing that even though we have our differences here in KSI we are a family. I personally have had a really rough time as of late, and almost did something I would have really regretted... Being able to contact friends in KSI has kept me around to further enjoy my time here in KSI and in living my life. Although they may not personally know it, just having them around to offer help and lift my spirits has saved me tonight.

I know this seems like something weird to post, but i hope this inspires others to become closer to eachother in this community, we really are just another kind of family.

If this award is made, I would like to nominate KSI Mufasa 7, KSI N1NJA 7, and KSI Centuriate as those who deserve this award from helping me with things personally. These events include the loss of a fiance, hard times in family life, and a moment of depression.

Thank you, and if I did any of this incorrectly I apologize for the inconvenience.

Wow that's amazing and well thought out! I love that award! Life does indeed give us bad times it would be nice to award those friends that help see us through them! And show our appreciation and how much we care about them! I'm sorry for your tough times shade but it definitely seems that, with a little help from your friends , that you've come out on the better side of things! I myself would have someone to nominate for this!

Awards

I like the thought behind this. It is morally sound, promotes positive reinforcement, and has good foundations. It has my vote, yes. Your nominations will need to be made in the proper AAP section, which of course is contingent upon the decision whether or not to create the award. Thank you for your idea.

I suggest a service members award to recognize those who have chosen to serve their country at some point. I am not tooting my own horn by this, but I feel like we celebrate veterans day, and we have members in our ranks that have served or are still serving in some sort of armed services that give us the freedom to be able to enjoy the ability to do so. I suggest a camo award that says Service Member, Proudly Served, or something to that degree.

No way to prove it. We had a guy a while back claim he was in the marines. Said he was getting deployed and we found it he wasn't even in the military. We aren't going to have members take pictures of documents and post them on a public website for a tiny picture underneath your signature

Okay I want a new award for the COD elite members :smile:

Right now we give awards for HH, swat, snipers and all those but there is no way to even show these guys do anything with them but a general or higher saying yeah they were on it. I propose a new award!

Elite - Something that looks like the Cod elite title on mw3 and awarded for placing in the top 6 on a clan ops tournament.

These guys are spending 3 hours straight repping KSI and are placing in the world right now and get nothing for their efforts but a good job and keep it up. This does not seem fair. For the AAP the founder for Each global clan we have can confirm they actually were in the top 6 or the member could post the link to the page like such:

https://elite.callof...vents/view/1065

Give props to those who put in work. Esp as you said, representing KSI for hours on end seriously holding it down. I like!

New award:

COPYRIGHTED

description: BE PART OF THE REAL KSI, not some fake

MultiTasker

Be part of multiple Projects as either a handler or member

I like the idea behind these, maybe a different title for it tho?

This may have been suggested but Im not looking over 8 pages O_O

The arcade has season leaders so at the end of each month the leader gets a one time run arcade award.

E.G.

Feb arcade champion/leader/winner

Certainly would love for those Arcade Champs to get recognized for reigning supreme for weeks/months on end. Promotes forum activity and healthy competition. Maybe will draw more attention to the arcade and spark some sort of tournament down the line (waaaaay down the line who knows).

I agreed with mufasa there should be one. and pictures and Facebook should be enough proof lol

Even if u need proof, someone in the military ( myself jigsaw or another 7) can talk to someone for five mins and tell if they are in the military or not

It's a very subjective form of "evidence" Lying is way too easy in a place like this and facebook isn't admissible evidence.

Also, just because you qualify for a suggested award doesn't make it a good idea.

Well I think it should at least be tested. Who would go out of there way to lie its just a job. And yea you can obviously tell by the way they talk about it if there legit or not.

Like i said before, we've had people lie about being in the military and while they were "deployed" they started a new clan and started hitting us. It happens. Also, it doesnt have to do with KSI and we have no other IRL awards

Even if u need proof, someone in the military ( myself jigsaw or another 7) can talk to someone for five mins and tell if they are in the military or not

Or me ;) An email from a gov cpu would certainly work as well. As it's just the service members checking to see if the other is actually in the military it shouldn't be too much of a hassle or issue. I'd like to think we're responsible enough to send/receive an email as verification and that's all (no further comm needed via govy puter).

We should have a support the troops awards that you can buy in the shop. That will settle both sides here.

Might be one of the better selling awards in the market if created! Good idea

Good idea support our troops one sounds fair.... dockness what do you mean? Lol. I don't think I've used a gov computer. Wonder if they got one on post. I know that I got a us.army.mil email address though :P

We should have a support the troops awards that you can buy in the shop. That will settle both sides here.

I agree with Illusion.

I like that idea above^^^^^

Also maybe one like Resurrection but at a Squad level.The squad has to be under 10 members then be at like 95 in some amount of time

I'm for squad creation.

Mountain Climber:

Someone with a known tough history with KSI and has had to work hard to overcome adversity.

I figure we have a "die hard" award that awards trouble makers, i figure we should have something with the same spirit but award people who have been doing their job from the beginning only to face setback after setback to come out on top.

how about an award for creating a new squad?

I'm for squad creation.

Mountain Climber:

Someone with a known tough history with KSI and has had to work hard to overcome adversity.

I figure we have a "die hard" award that awards trouble makers, i figure we should have something with the same spirit but award people who have been doing their job from the beginning only to face setback after setback to come out on top.

I really like all three of these. Each are positive and rewarding in nature.

- The support the troops shop item is sure to be a big hit!

- Squad creation awards go to the General who takes the new squad? Still very much like this. Still one that requires proven effort and easily backed by evidence.

- Mountain climber is a great tool for positive reinforcement.