Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

• Admin Guy

I don't need everyone trying to suggest the same award. Lol. Stop it. Also, I've had it in mind, but let me think on it.

Hotshot Recruiter

Member has recruited 20+ members, and had them added to a squad tag, within a month.

Newbie Elite

Member is ranked CPL or lower and has made 10+ referrals

Grand Master Member

Member has Master recruiter at least OS1 and the trainer awards

Awards

Hotshot Recruiter

Member has recruited 20+ members, and had them added to a squad tag, within a month.

Newbie Elite

Grand Master Member

I thinjk that the Hotshot Recruiter would be a little hard to properly witness for and a lot of people would get it unjustly.

Newbie Elite seems like a cool idea, I like the idea of CPL's getting some type of recgonition because I've bet many CPL's who deserve some type of award. Maybe a different name for it, or something. But something for CPL seems cool.

Grand Master Member to me doesn't seem like something that needs to be implemented.

All of this is just my opinion, keep suggesting people :)

Newbie Elite

You can be in KSI for a year and still be a CPL. Im just unsure about it.

Grand Master Member

I dont see the point of getting an award and recognition based off of other awards.

Lastly, for hot shot recruiter, that will be discussed

Hotshot Recruiter

Newbie Elite

Grand Master Member

I agree with Kaze the Hotshot Recruiter is a good idea but I can see it being hard to witness just because sometimes people could just say they did it without doing too much but if it is doable I think it would be cool.

Newbie Elite would be a little weird to me just because there are so many CPL's but not many actually do referrals (Just from what i've seen)

GMM seems weird why award people for having awards?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually disagree Majestic, anybody should be able to shop those awards in support to EMT, Law Enforcement and Firefighter, here where I live, we get a sticker for our cars or windows  when we donate to our local law enforcement, EMT or FF. It shows that we support what they do. So no, I dont think it should be exclusive to those in the field, If I wanna show support in that particular profession then I will but in no means make it exclusive to a small amount. My brother was part of the coast guard and my cousin was in the navy, so I want to support them I simply buy the award. It makes it fair for everyone who wants to support.

i thnk those ideas are *****in...shop item seems like a good idea, but maybe if someone is one of those positions they can just get them....either way solid idea

or have different ones, like I drive the Fire truck, or some Poop for people who are those positions, and the shop ones can be i support fire fighters or what ever, same with soldergs

or have different ones, like I drive the Fire truck, or some Poop for people who are those positions, and the shop ones can be i support fire fighters or what ever, same with soldergs

This is why you are paid the big bucks

:Idea:

I agree...I workin in a Prison and I am a Certfified Peace Officer in the State of Georgia. I like representing what I have accomplished mainly because I worked by butt off to earn it. Ask RoYALPiNK, she's my best friend in real life and she was there for me every blood sweat and tear of training when I wanted to quit.

I just feel that yea, supporting us is good and by all means have a shop thing for that, but for people like Fuzzy Meep and myself who have really earned the right to call ourselves what we do should be able to shout it loud and proud.

And Fuzzy, my uncle is a Firefighter and I have heard some stories about what he has seen, heard, and smelled. He still has nightmares from the screams of people he failed to save. You guys have a tough job. We both do. I just hope I never have to be in the same situation where a bad event keeps me up like that. Be safe out there.

Honestly this isn't that big of a deal guys everyone in KSI that has been or is in these positions where they risk their lives for people everyday is a amazing thing the shop awards are a big thing in showing support for these my father is a veteran marine and I can't be prouder being his daughter but my dad always told me "I don't need a metal or a award to feel good about what I have done I am one soldier and there is more than just me if people support it and appreciate what we do then that is enough for me" my dad is a wise man and I appreciate everything you all have done for the people of the world no matter where you are from or live in, while it may be nice to have the award for showing what you do it would be hard to get proof to give such award in all honesty I don't think we need more than a simple award to show our support for you guys forgive me if I offended anyone I hope I helped.

I simply dont like the idea of awards i can buy... if its an award then whatever it is you should earn it, not just buy it. I look at someones awards and try to see what all they have done and its just cluttered with shop awards so i give up and move on

Its ment to show support if you know what the awards are that show what people have done then there but its not bad to show support there are plenty of awards for people to earn

Yea I get the concept, but showing support does not equal an award in my mind.

My support of Bacon does not equal the Division I created,, like i said im just voicing my opinion

Especially whenever at this point there seems to be more awards you can buy to support something than awards you can earn from achievements you have made in the community

Yea I get the concept, but showing support does not equal an award in my mind.

My support of Bacon does not equal the Division I created,, like i said im just voicing my opinion

Especially whenever at this point there seems to be more awards you can buy to support something than awards you can earn from achievements you have made in the community

The trouble to awards like these is one simple thing that is next to impossible to prove most of the time.

The sad part about things for awards relating to being an active personel in any form of law enforcement, armed service and even airforce and so on.......is PEOPLE LIE to make themself look better by going for something thats hard to prove.

I have seen more than my fair share of people performing acts of stolen valor* in KSI more than i care to admit or think about.

While that sucks incredibly....the sad truth is....99% of the time we cannot verify somebody actually being what they say they are.

Hense why we have support banners for purchase in the economy store for them instead of awards for people being in those career lines.

*(lying about military ranking and achievements)

The trouble to awards like these is one simple thing that is next to impossible to prove most of the time.

The sad part about things for awards relating to being an active personel in any form of law enforcement, armed service and even airforce and so on.......is PEOPLE LIE to make themself look better by going for something thats hard to prove.

I have seen more than my fair share of people performing acts of stolen valor* in KSI more than i care to admit or think about.

While that sucks incredibly....the sad truth is....99% of the time we cannot verify somebody actually being what they say they are.

Hense why we have support banners for purchase in the economy store for them instead of awards for people being in those career lines.

*(lying about military ranking and achievements)

Yea im more or less just speaking of the amount of awards you can buy versus the amount you earn.

However, i could easily show my ERB (with important info blurred out) to prove my enlistment,

idk about the other branches or law enforcment though