Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

Yea im more or less just speaking of the amount of awards you can buy versus the amount you earn.

However, i could easily show my ERB (with important info blurred out) to prove my enlistment,

idk about the other branches or law enforcment though

Thats the point im making.............................as with all things to do with awards, Burden of proof.

Which i might add you are confusing AAP awards with the economy awards........

Service related awards for "being a cop, being a fireman, being military, being airforce, being marine core, being in the Navy"

WILL NEVER be workable outside of "purchase this to show support" Sucks to say it......but its the truth.

Support awards for them, no problem.....but direct awards for claiming to be in one of the branches....no.

• Admin Guy

I'm more than happy to support a store award for EMT's, Firefighters, and other medical/emergency personnel. WE've already had discussions about a Military award, and I'm not willing to ask for credentials to determine whether you were in the military or not for that award, as that's the only way I would go about it. Yeah, I guess a series of questions would suffice, but anyone can Google Poop now days. Look at Clutchking for example, stolen valor crap, nuff said.

To caveat.....the eco awards such as the military ones are not just to show that you are IN that branch of service, but to show that you support them

Anyone can google paperwork and credentials nowadays as well. This is not the place to be recognized for your service. This is a place to play video games and volunteer your time to better yourself, others around you and to enjoy the atmosphere we try to provide.

Our AAP Awards are for achievements within the Community or in Gaming. Our Economy awards are for showing support or because they are funny or cool or just whatever.

Those are the 2 categories for awards here.

• Admin Guy

Anyone can google paperwork and credentials nowadays as well. This is not the place to be recognized for your service. This is a place to play video games and volunteer your time to better yourself, others around you and to enjoy the atmosphere we try to provide.

Our AAP Awards are for achievements within the Community or in Gaming. Our Economy awards are for showing support or because they are funny or cool or just whatever.

Those are the 2 categories for awards here.

What he said. Lmao

The Lazarus Award- Awarded to members of a squad/division who've been "dead" or inactive in their squad/division suddenly becoming extremely active. Ie. Participating/Running game nights, massive recruiting, becoming more active on the forums, helping other members within their Squad/Division.

I dunno sounded good in my head.

Awards

The Lazarus Award- Awarded to members of a squad/division who've been "dead" or inactive in their squad/division suddenly becoming extremely active. Ie. Participating/Running game nights, massive recruiting, becoming more active on the forums, helping other members within their Squad/Division.

I dunno sounded good in my head.

There is already a award for members who brought a almost dead division back to life its Resurrection :)

There is already a award for members who brought a almost dead division back to life its Resurrection :)

His idea is different from the award you mentioned..

Resurrection is for the leadership of a div who bring back a division from a low member count to a high one in a span of time.

And your award is very one sided. Why give an award to people who have let their squad decline just because they came back and helped? The way I see it is that this award might cause problems from people purposely neglecting his/her squad just to get it.

This may be a bit much but how about an award for Xbox One Squad members or Divisions and call it The Next Generation, maybe make a award for when the servers are completely shut off on Xbox 360 in 2016, and maybe just showing members who were in 360 and officially moved to Xbox one instantly showing loyalties and stuff.

His idea is different from the award you mentioned..Resurrection is for the leadership of a div who bring back a division from a low member count to a high one in a span of time.And your award is very one sided. Why give an award to people who have let their squad decline just because they came back and helped? The way I see it is that this award might cause problems from people purposely neglecting his/her squad just to get it.

Was thinking about that afterwards. Like I said though sounded better in my head.

Awards

• Admin Guy

Hyped - New SGT has recruited 10+ members within the first two weeks from obtaining the SGT rank.

Not quite what I'm looking for, but that's in the right direction. We don't have a lot of recruiting awards, so keep 'em coming. :)

• Admin Guy

We need a Destiny award in the shop since we have a lot of hardcore gamers on there, and ya know it is a gaem we support lol

Shop awards are not under the AAP's jurisdiction, but I'll see what I can do.

• Admin Guy

Training master: for training 120+ members

Recruiter: for recruiting 30+ people

There has been a thought of lowering the requirements for Master recruiter, but I see what you did there. :P

okay so i think an award for recruiting the most members overall and then another award for the member trying the hardest to recruit as many as they can i believe that if we are reconized for these things that may make other member fight for that award more... meaning more recruits and more members in the long run oh and possibly and award for the cpl trying the hardest to get 10 refferals and much much more than 10 or something lol i dont know just a suggestion. :)

Squad Reviver: Awarded to the KSI member that has successfully split a squad twice General-Div Leader may receive this award 3 witnesses. 

I think this would be an achievable award with the proper witnesses. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go ahead and suggest something I kind of brought up about a half a year ago, but a little different.

Career Achievement Award: Given to members who have gone about and beyond in the line of duty for KSI.

I feel like this would be different from Outstanding Service, or even the Hall of Fame because it focuses on something completely different. Members who had a large body of work in KSI, or those that helped contribute something great towards the betterment of the community would eligible. In my mind it would be a tier below the Hall of Fame, where anyone could be nominated, pending the right amount and quality of support. There's a ton of people out there, both past and present, who deserve to be commended on their work for the community, but maybe don't fall in that highest tier of members. We would think of the HoF as those who exemplify everything you want in an officer, but this would give us more ability to recognize others who may never be able to reach those heights.

Td;lr: An award to recognize those who might not be otherwise recognized for their outstanding service to the KSI Global Gaming Network. 

• 2 months later...