Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

Ayyye I think I’m the 1,000th post on this topic. 

How about an award for:

We’re all in this together- following the KSI Community Server Discord?

*insert division name here* - being in a division (Ex: Demonic Mayhem award, awarded for each division you have been in)

*#* years of service - Awards based on tenure? One award for each year you have been in KSI dating back to your earliest award achieved?

League of Champions- sport KSI Gear

10th Forums Anniversary- I’m not sure when forums was erected but last I can see dates back to 2011 which makes this award available to happen this year. There are also other year awards to place this with. 

Edited by slay

18 hours ago, slay said:

Ayyye I think I’m the 1,000th post on this topic. 

How about an award for:

We’re all in this together- following the KSI Community Server Discord?

*insert division name here* - being in a division (Ex: Demonic Mayhem award, awarded for each division you have been in)

*#* years of service - Awards based on tenure? One award for each year you have been in KSI dating back to your earliest award achieved?

League of Champions- sport KSI Gear

10th Forums Anniversary- I’m not sure when forums was erected but last I can see dates back to 2011 which makes this award available to happen this year. There are also other year awards to place this with. 

We will be doing a 10th anniversary award.

You can get 'Human Billboard' for sporting KSI gear on your social media and show us evidence.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe this community needs a supplementary Macaroni and Cheese appreciation award.

Also, pineapple pizza is equally acceptable.

Gamerscore Fanatic - Achieved over 2000+ gamerscore in a single month. must provide picture evidence from xbox achievement  leaderboard

Split Personality - Have a gamertag that is different from your original forums account name. Must have proof of name change and forums name (cannot change forums name to get award)

Graveyard Shift: Awarded to members who are most effective in the late hours. Must be nominated with at least 3 witnesses and proof of accomplishment through testimonies.

Squad Mascot: Awarded to a member who is known well and when their squad is mentioned, that is the first member people think of. Must be nominated for this award and have 3 witnesses 

On 1/27/2021 at 3:07 PM, KSI Zordon said:

I believe this community needs a supplementary Macaroni and Cheese appreciation award.

Also, pineapple pizza is equally acceptable.

Seriously we need a Mac N Cheese Award. We have a bacon award but it needs the nest best as well and that being Mac N Cheese.

• 1 month later...

What about individual games awards? Like Destiny 2 in how fast you can run a Raid and highest score. Just an example to start, but other games such as RB6, MW battle zone "I think", just examples. This would get members involved during the yearly events  and just playing them in general.

Rogue Energy- An award for those who bought and showcased the new rogue energy drink on social media.

Rogue billboard- An award for those who have the “Rogue Energy” & “Human Billboard” award.

Names are just a suggestion probably something more creative to be made up. I think it’d be cool to have an incentive when buying the new product. Also could help promote our existing merchandise. As well as promote the new affiliate!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know my usual award Mac N Cheese keeps on getting rejected for some crazy reason. Oh well whatever. I think that we should do Squad and Division awards. I think this would cool. Similar to how we have the staff awards as supplemental awards these would be similar. You get a chance to represent your Squad and Division on the fourms. Imagine if we had these awards before imagine being able to represent a Squad/ Division in 5 plus years that might not be around. Now I know how that sounds but its the truth. Throughout the years of KSI there have been hundreds of Squads and a few Divisions so there's bound to be more and this adds a new way to give homeage to your Squad/ Division. So yeah.

3 minutes ago, KSI Big Mack 92 said:

Squad and division awards and also to there should be easier awards to or should tell people how to get the awards for some of them because most of them I don't know what you have to do to achieve them

Check out this link, it has every award defined, and how you can get them. 
https://www.ksiforums.org/awards/

• 2 weeks later...

Most KSI based name changes. 

I have had 5. 

KSI CASTIEL

KSI MOZART

KSI HIDAN

KSI GHIDORAH

KSI SOCRATES

Idk thought it would be fun and different. 

• 3 weeks later...

I was thinking on this. The Community Reputation is set at 100 then goes to 250 for awards. What would it take to go from 100 to 150, 200, 250 and so on. It's hard for some people (AKA) me to get to 250 in my life. I've been in KSI for just over 7yrs and I'm only at 111, just a thought.

To commemorate his recent promotion to KSI's Chief Knowledge Officer, I believe it's only fitting that @KSI DC 77 receives his own staff award. Possibly something along the lines of "Knowledge is Power". And you just gotta include Crunk somewhere in the graphic. You just gotta lol

So I was thinking maybe awards for levels in the community server. When you check your rank you have a level and rank. I feel it would help people be more active in the discord server and also be awarded. Maybe awards at certain levels. 5-10-15 etc.. really think it could work besides fact of some people spamming chats but there is a cool down on the leveling up so I don't see it being too bad. Just a suggestion., Thanks 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My suggestion for awards is geared towards our younger members who are in school who can show proof of good grades our young members are the future of ksi and need to be recognized when they do well

KSIMOMMABEAR CAPT OF Hydra ES