Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

This may have been suggested but Im not looking over 8 pages O_O

The arcade has season leaders so at the end of each month the leader gets a one time run arcade award.

E.G.

Feb arcade champion/leader/winner

This may have been suggested but Im not looking over 8 pages O_O

The arcade has season leaders so at the end of each month the leader gets a one time run arcade award.

E.G.

Feb arcade champion/leader/winner

That actually sounds pretty cool. we would have to spread the word so people will play arcade and then the leader will change. otherwise only a few people will be getting them and their awards page will fill up quick lol

Old Skool - Joined KSI before 2007

Old Skool - Joined KSI before 2007

maybe 2-4 years in KSI?

it's so the members who've been around forever get some recognition lol. We could also have different titles, Classic Old Skool, being before 2007, Old Skool for anyone in 5 years, New Skool, people being in for 3, and we have Committed for 1

because back then we had a different type of training for officers and many things have changed from the old days, also these were still the early years for KSI. Also, there are more than 4. Me, Rags, Apoc, Airborn, Ulgy, Justin X90, Elegance, Fuzzy, and a few others that are still around.

yes for the others but i dont see a need to make an award that only 3 or 4 people can get

I kinda agree on that there now maybe later down the line when more then just 8 or so could get it maybe. Because lets be honest just sounds like make up an award just for the sake of making one.

Unbeatable - someone who has defended there crown from 5 different challenges

best of the best - be the best member of KSI with a certain gun.