Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

It was put to 3000 to make it take longer to reach. We have members in thebspace of 2 weeks who havehspammed to 400 plus posts. If anything we have consideration to increase it to a higher number.

oh okay. i didnt think about that

i believe if already given they should stay.

also, for my suggestion:

Whizz Kid - awarded to a general who leads his squad to another squad split within 6 weeks of the previous one.

I like the Idea.

Idk the details as to if we need to reapply for awards is based on if we can find who had what awards on the old site, and Sadly, No. Splitting Post counts between both sites wont count.

The Post count ones id say wait on them and reapply for them when you get to the numbers again. and at the rate we all post, sadly i dont think that will take long....in the space of 2 weeks i was about 4 hundred...and i stopped posting if i got to 100 a day...lol

I like the Idea.

Idk the details as to if we need to reapply for awards is based on if we can find who had what awards on the old site, and Sadly, No. Splitting Post counts between both sites wont count.

The Post count ones id say wait on them and reapply for them when you get to the numbers again. and at the rate we all post, sadly i dont think that will take long....in the space of 2 weeks i was about 4 hundred...and i stopped posting if i got to 100 a day...lol

yeah i got to 300 and i just stopped posting now i just post on my content

2 weeeks is easy....you just leave your computer on all the time and dont sign out...lol How you think i had like like months of online time before...lol

Hard to track, since members change name often, making active counts hard to gather.

Reztacular - Single handly pwning a member 5 times in a given day.

*Must show proof of such achievement*

How about the self-entitlement award? Dont ask me where i got the idea. It just came to me.

Clever cloggs- a member that is/has been part of every (or still is) facility of KSI. e.g. productions, designs, marketing ETC...