Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

Award Name; (Help A Brother Out)

Award Description; (Applied a fellow KSI member for a AAP award and they successfully acquired it.)

Ice Breaker

Successfully Nominated and had 5 separate people awarded by the AAP.

Since SITH finally found this and you know I like to talk about my self.... how about the

Award Name: SITH's Empire Award

Award Description: Change you forums name/gamer-tag to resemble a Star Wars reference or person (Especially SITH).

Prototype Art for the Award:

155300_4172079458901_2027226054_n.jpg

Awards

Since SITH finally found this and you know I like to talk about my self.... how about the

Award Name: SITH's Empire Award

Award Description: Change you forums name/gamer-tag to resemble a Star Wars reference or person (Especially SITH).

Prototype Art for the Award:

155300_4172079458901_2027226054_n.jpg

No

Award: (Savior): For the successful protection/salvation of several (Subject to change) members on the basis of threats, moral disruption, ''quiting KSI'', or Squad/Divison failure. (The intial basis sounds loose, but it could be tightened up of course; note: the award would not apply to clan ops in game basis, i.e. saving someone from being killed, or yelled at, ect. Applys to actual threatening, corrupting, or destructive situations being dealt with by heroic, perservering, or dedicated acts.

Award: (Purple heart): For taking a demoralizing hit to a(n) divison(s)/squad(s) and perservering successfully to a squad split/div split. (Would be suject to differentiation from ''resurrection'')

Award: (Patriot): For outspokenly jingoistic charism towards KSI in all aspects. (Clan ops, Web ops, ect.)

Award: (Cold-hearted): For the outspoken display of member: respect, disciplin, maturity, rank-effeciency and nerve.

Award: (Man of Steel): For the perserverance through disruptive, destructive, abusive and harrassing behavior with mature, disciplined and unfaltered effeciency.

Award (Blood brothers): (Dual award), awarded to pairs who nominate themselves as, without a reasonable doubt, bloodbrothers in operation and arms. (would have to be vouched by several other members in witness to this testimony) {Would need to list each individual's name as the award listing and as such note: will be a difficulty}

Award: (Operator): For the successful earning of the rights onto a Special Forces team. (As vouched for by the team leader)

Award: (Special Forces Commander): For the successful creation, enlisting of a roster onto, running, maintaining and completing of a Special Forces Operation team.

Award: (Warloard): For the successful completion and victory of several successful, official Head Hunters/Special Forces challenges as overseen by a Co-Fo, or higher. Accomplished by the squad's acting General/Team leaders/Coaches.

*These awards are suggestions obviously, are subject to change and improvement on idea, general description and achievability and may be subject to additional suggestions.*

Award: (Savior): For the successful protection/salvation of several (Subject to change) members on the basis of threats, moral disruption, ''quiting KSI'', or Squad/Divison failure. (The intial basis sounds loose, but it could be tightened up of course; note: the award would not apply to clan ops in game basis, i.e. saving someone from being killed, or yelled at, ect. Applys to actual threatening, corrupting, or destructive situations being dealt with by heroic, perservering, or dedicated acts.

Sounds like it would be covered under OS. Or, if we're talking 7's,

Ressurection

Given to the Leadership of a division for Bringing back a Division From the brink of death. -Division must be under 120 members, to 300+ members in less then 5 months to Qualify.

Award: (Purple heart): For taking a demoralizing hit to a(n) divison(s)/squad(s) and perservering successfully to a squad split/div split. (Would be suject to differentiation from ''resurrection'')

It doesn't seem necessary, and most divisions will get hit at some point.

Award: (Patriot): For outspokenly jingoistic charism towards KSI in all aspects. (Clan ops, Web ops, ect.)

It's subjective, and I think the "I <3 KSI" member title/donor expresses that.

Award: (Cold-hearted): For the outspoken display of member: respect, disciplin, maturity, rank-effeciency and nerve.

Once again, subjective. Also, should either be always on display or covered under OS.

Award: (Man of Steel): For the perserverance through disruptive, destructive, abusive and harrassing behavior with mature, disciplined and unfaltered effeciency.

Should be covered anyway. This is what we've come to expect from members here.

Award (Blood brothers): (Dual award), awarded to pairs who nominate themselves as, without a reasonable doubt, bloodbrothers in operation and arms. (would have to be vouched by several other members in witness to this testimony) {Would need to list each individual's name as the award listing and as such note: will be a difficulty}

Umm... Not really award necessary.

Award: (Operator): For the successful earning of the rights onto a Special Forces team. (As vouched for by the team leader)

Special Forces team? What is this...

Award: (Special Forces Commander): For the successful creation, enlisting of a roster onto, running, maintaining and completing of a Special Forces Operation team.

Once again... what is this?

Award: (Warloard): For the successful completion and victory of several successful, official Head Hunters/Special Forces challenges as overseen by a Co-Fo, or higher. Accomplished by the squad's acting General/Team leaders/Coaches.

We give awards for members that are on teams. People would lie, or assume public matches count, and these awards would have no real basis.

*These awards are suggestions obviously, are subject to change and improvement on idea, general description and achievability and may be subject to additional suggestions.*

The above are my feelings, and other AAP members are welcome to step in if I'm off base.

oppa 7 style

an award given to those who have been hardworkers and earned a 7 during or before 2012.

(goes with super catchy song of 2012)

I think having the 7 is an award in itself.

Perhaps an award dealing with forum reputation points?

Reputation points fluctuate. If it's 50, and you get it, maybe you just asked people to up-vote, or people are doing it just for the award. Also, if you drop below 50, do you lose the award? I'm going to say no... But I love you. :hug:

Based on Anatomy's post

Over the Influence/Role Model

-Mentor 15 (20?) members in KSI

Maybe even make it so each witness has to have had a forums account for a certain period of time?2-3 weeks or so. Also shouldn't there be a certain amount of time the person getting nominated for it should be that witnesses mentor for a min. of 2/3 weeks( or w/e is determined) as well?

just tossin that out there.

Maybe even make it so each witness has to have had a forums account for a certain period of time?2-3 weeks or so. Also shouldn't there be a certain amount of time the person getting nominated for it should be that witnesses mentor for a min. of 2/3 weeks( or w/e is determined) as well?

just tossin that out there.

We don't require that for mentor. I dont see a reason to add requirements just for the sake of having them.

• 2 weeks later...

We are trying to keep the motivation for the games we have supported in squads. Otherwise we would have to add all the different games out there.

Good point. With that said and the suggestion above, may as well create one for Black Ops 2 and Halo 4.

Good point. With that said and the suggestion above, may as well create one for Black Ops 2 and Halo 4.

I think the black ops would fall under the call of duty award; the halo 4 would fall under the halo award......that's what I think..

Only like 2 people have forum addict, but I think that some of us have been on long enough, me personally since April and have been very active; therefore having a more moderate type award

Forum Veteran:

25-30 days online and 500-750 posts

Advanced Member:

10-15 days online and 300-499 posts

Not too sure on the names, but I hope you see where I'm coming from.

The people with these amounts as well as are active, are the base of the forums activity.

Why not award us/them?

• Admin Guy

Only like 2 people have forum addict, but I think that some of us have been on long enough, me personally since April and have been very active; therefore having a more moderate type award

Forum Veteran:

25-30 days online and 500-750 posts

Advanced Member:

10-15 days online and 300-499 posts

Not too sure on the names, but I hope you see where I'm coming from.

The people with these amounts as well as are active, are the base of the forums activity.

Why not award us/them?

There is a reason that we have it set to that milestone, and that is to show who is really dedicated and willing to be active on forums. I am not saying that we will discard your idea, though. It will be taken into consideration.

Acknowledging those at an intermediate to advanced membership would be a good idea I think. We are hear almost every day and help make the forums what they are at the moment. If we weren't as active as we are, it may be a ghost town.

Obviously just an opinion, but thanks for the consideration.

We have the equivelant of that in member titles. (Hardcore, Pro, etc). Why should you be rewarded twice for reaching the same milestone?

Clearly I am uninformed of these "member titles"

The above are my feelings, and other AAP members are welcome to step in if I'm off base.

the special forces is something CO does and will possible be spread out to other divisions its like HH.

the special forces is something CO does and will possible be spread out to other divisions its like HH.

just an observer here but why not just have head hunters instead of creating a whole thing thats like it lol