Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

An award for being in the military. Pays credit to our armed services.

FYI, I am in KSI. LMAO.

A support the troops shop award maybe.

One of my members wants to know is there a award for people who served in the military. I dont think there is one but I just wanna make sure

It has been suggested a few times previously in the earlier pages. It seems the "support the troops" shop award item may get the green light though.

Asking someone to put their military ID on the forums is not advisable. It'd be on the same level as asking someone to put their driver's license, birth certificate, or ssn. It is an identification card that no one should have access to. We've had people in the past lie about being in the military (Chimera is an example). Not that hard to fake. A person can easily look up "military id" and edit the picture so it has their picture and their name on it. It's actually pretty easy to do. So no.

• Admin Guy

fine, but the support the troops award as suggested is for supporting our troops not being one. So that one may still be eligible.

A "Support The Troops" award is a good idea, and more than likely be implimented sometime in the future.

5 NEW SHOP AWARDS ARE NOW AVAILABLE

Military support awards!

and one limited availability mod tea support award!

Is there an award for getting a suggestion passed? :D

and is Riimpy = Riiot + Impy?

• 2 weeks later...

COWBOY'S REGULATORS

IRONCOWBOYS ENFORCERS

I WANTED TO ASK ABOUT GETTING EITHER OF THESE TITLES IN THE SHOP FOR PEOPLE TO SHOW THEIR SUPPORT OF KSI IRONCOWBOY7.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE THE ENFORCER PUT UP AS A POSSIBLE OF THE MONTH AND OF THE YEAR FOR THOSE WHO EXUDE THE QUALITIES AND STANDARDS KSI IS ALL ABOUT WITH NO DEVIATION

ANYWAYS I HOPE WE COULD POSSIBLY SEE ONE OR BOTH OF THESE UP IN THE FUTURE

COWBOY'S REGULATORS

IRONCOWBOYS ENFORCERS

I WANTED TO ASK ABOUT GETTING EITHER OF THESE TITLES IN THE SHOP FOR PEOPLE TO SHOW THEIR SUPPORT OF KSI IRONCOWBOY7.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE THE ENFORCER PUT UP AS A POSSIBLE OF THE MONTH AND OF THE YEAR FOR THOSE WHO EXUDE THE QUALITIES AND STANDARDS KSI IS ALL ABOUT WITH NO DEVIATION

ANYWAYS I HOPE WE COULD POSSIBLY SEE ONE OR BOTH OF THESE UP IN THE FUTURE

Get it made and we will post it.

• Admin Guy

i need to see a most active reward. time spent is time learned.

There are awards for that:

52-AwardImgMaster-1334341613.pngForum Addict

Member with more than 1000 posts on the forums And 20 days online.

54-AwardImgMaster-1334341697.pngWasted life

Spend 50 days online on the forums with 1500 posts

Okay I want a new award for the COD elite members

Right now we give awards for HH, swat, snipers and all those but there is no way to even show these guys do anything with them but a general or higher saying yeah they were on it. I propose a new award!

Elite - Something that looks like the Cod elite title on mw3 and awarded for placing in the top 6 on a clan ops tournament.

These guys are spending 3 hours straight repping KSI and are placing in the world right now and get nothing for their efforts but a good job and keep it up. This does not seem fair. For the AAP the founder for Each global clan we have can confirm they actually were in the top 6 or the member could post the link to the page like such:

https://elite.callof...vents/view/1065

Love this idea. It is easy to prove and there is work put in for it. I second this motion.

i agree

do we do tourneys for elite? I'm very interested in this award

OMG yes para we do we have had 5 for GLB1 already and placed 3 golds and 2 silver medals in the world right now so these guys are putting in time and out there doing stuff.

i agree

This is a good suggestion sorry it was overlooked

Give props to those who put in work. Esp as you said, representing KSI for hours on end seriously holding it down. I like!

I'm curious to see where we all stand with Chaos' idea of awards based off of participation in Global Elite Clan Ops. It's easily verified. Rewards hard work and determination for clan ops. Highlights members who reach top 6 and bring the gold home. Other than ironing out what specifically qualifies someone to get a Global Elite Clan Op award, what's the hold up on pushing this through? Quotes to show previous interest and support.

• Admin Guy

I can agree with this.

Awards for CoD Elite would make sense, since we have all of these awards for Halo, like SWAT team, and SNIPER team. It would only make sense that Call of Duty fans/members be able to have something to call their own.

Award Name: Bright Future

Award Design: 537753_4407309619508_765197359_n.jpg [Prototype]

Award Description: Knowing you have a bright future, you just might need sunglasses.

The Saying: I got a future so bright, I need sunglasses!

Awards

• 2 weeks later...