Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

MG Donor!!!

Donates to MG, can be verified by emails on our donor list. Could even make bronze, silver, gold, and platinum. :tongue: lol

could be covered under Doner, possible rewording.

to infinity and beyond- recruit 15 members in a day

Proof would need to be posted and witnessed

Some of the awards cover most, however thats more of a convo to have them expanded. or to seperate a speciality one

ooh i like that overlap one. XD i can think of god knows how many people who had that

:huh: hmm thats a point we havent got any regarding that sort of thing.

For our member of the month award we are doing in our division, Airborne had a banner made and I would like to have it posted as an award to whoever gets it plz

Theres an official Of the month banner set being made by our GFX Team currently, lol also the only sets remaining since they the ones we need to look totaly Sexy

i want to suggest the pink listing be changed to retrospect breast cancer or even cancer awareness. i feel the way its used now strongly goes against the code of cunduct

THIS

While i agree, i dont know how we could make it awardable in that way. Sure getting rid of it for that reasoning makes perfect sense but i dont know what the criteria for "breast cancer awareness" would be.