Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

Helping HandHHawardpsd_zpsf7658c7f.png

Member has helped those who may not be able to help themselves. Whether it be buying them points to change their name, getting them some gold membership, or even buying headsets or games for ones who wanna be included but can't afford to include themselves on their own.
Obviously the good deed doesn't go unknown from the person who has been helped, but the world should know how amazing this person is by having an award to show it.

Outstanding New Member- Awarded to Person/s active 6 months or less who has shown the effort in envoleing themselves in all things KSI posting to forums signing up for weekend warfare joining gamenights etc.. i think itll help keep new members around and avoid unwanted inactive users.

I don't have a new idea, but I say change the KSI Sniper team award to the "Crackshot" award. It shows that someone is a very precise and fast shooter with a sniper rifle, also it sounds cooler. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Prodigy Award: Someone who is showing above exspectations and a lot of promise in becoming a future Leader. Ranks CPT thru SSGT.

KSI Member Award: A award right as you join on the forums. Would help promote activity. Also a variant Name could be Welcome to the Family

Celestrial Member: For members whom have been in 3 or more Squads without leaving KSI. 5 witnesses for all squads CPL Thru COFO

VIP: Been to 15 of any type of the same meeting ( 15 Squad meetings, 15 officers, ETC) without missing one.

DROP OUT: Left KSI from a position GEN or Higher only to start over.

Billy Madison: Award for a member who is the squad funny man.

Jsut some random ideas i concur with Lucys Diva entry

Awards

VIP and the prodigy award seem really good honestly, showing the lower members they are truly helping is key to them believing they have a future here for sure.

And the 15 meetings one seems good, but if you think about it, how easy would it be Lose track of each specific members attendance. Idk lol

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few suggestions.

Of the month and year awards:

Staff Sergeant of Month/year

Sergeant of the Month/year

Must obviously be voted on in the Of the Month awards and the Of the Year Awards.

Squad creator:

Given to each member who has successfully created a squad and must reach 50 members within one month after creation.

Must have highest ranking 7 in that specific division witness that this member succeeded and reaches the accomplishments needed to get the Award.

• Admin Guy

T&E staff member of the month/year

Given to the best T&E staff member of that month and year.

We have plans to implement such an award in the future. There just hasn't been time to be able to integrate it in, and we probably won't have an award ready by the time the awards come to a close.

Would it be possible to get an Award for Pride for any members LGBTQ and for the PFLAG people. 

Or a PROUD Award for LGBTQ members

And a PFLAG Award

To buy or to be nominated is for the AAP Committee on the matter

Thank you for your time.

• Admin Guy

We have the respective section for the LGBTQ members of our community, that way we can show our support for those who fall under that category. We have no plans at this time to expand that it shop awards.

Haven't looked to see if it was ever mentioned, How about ; KSI INFECTED , must have Trainer, Mentor & Recruiter awards.

BUMP  :)

BUMP

BUMP..

Edited by DANKIFIED

HeadHunter Captain

Given to members who have successfully been a Headhunter captain, and the Team he is over must have played in at least 20 matches and and won at least 10

• 2 weeks later...

I'm curious to see where we all stand with Chaos' idea of awards based off of participation in Global Elite Clan Ops. It's easily verified. Rewards hard work and determination for clan ops. Highlights members who reach top 6 and bring the gold home. Other than ironing out what specifically qualifies someone to get a Global Elite Clan Op award, what's the hold up on pushing this through? Quotes to show previous interest and support.

Emperor Lelouch, on 12 Dec 2012 - 1:19 PM, said:
I can agree with this.

Awards for CoD Elite would make sense, since we have all of these awards for Halo, like SWAT team, and SNIPER team. It would only make sense that Call of Duty fans/members be able to have something to call their own.

^ Wassup with that one? Sure things are a bit different with Ghosts, but we still have black ops, we still have the other/regular elite clans and can still enlist in operations etc.  And what of future COD's.  The longer we sit on this idea, the more likely it'll just tank and potentially never mean anything or lose its value.

• 2 weeks later...

"swift choice"

Having a nomination for a high teir award agreed opon and issued in a short space of time

"swift choice"

Having a nomination for a high teir award agreed opon and issued in a short space of time

Haha yes!

How about a shop award called Born Crazy because I'd definitely buy that it tells you every thing you need to know about me

Awards