Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

• 3 weeks later...

Award Idea-

Title: Movin' On Up

Prerequisite(s)- Successfully attain 500 Posts on the forums.

That does sound cool, but don't we already get the green name for that?

Awards

That does sound cool, but don't we already get the green name for that?

Indeed. That's why it would just be for 500 posts. We have an award for 1000 Posts and 20 days online so i don't a reason why we can't have One for 500 Posts.

The rehab award. For those who get drunk and murder their friends list, and also change their gamertag. The. They awake the next morning like wtf, who did this?

The rehab award. For those who get drunk and murder their friends list, and also change their gamertag. The. They awake the next morning like wtf, who did this?

lol sounds like only you would have that one, kyle

How about splitting a squad award? I feel like that would mean a lot to generals. Also, I saw welcoming committee award idea on the previous page, which dosnt sound like a bad idea.

I think this is an excellent idea for an award. Successful squad splits are very hard work & I agree Generals would love it. 

How about splitting a squad award? I feel like that would mean a lot to generals. Also, I saw welcoming committee award idea on the previous page, which dosnt sound like a bad idea.

Definately agree with this. Was very hard work to split my squad and im sure it was hard for others so im sure generals would like some recognition and to be known that they successfully split their squad

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin Guy

There's already a reward for that, you get extra forums points. Which, in turn, you can use to cash in for more awards. Kind of redundant if you think about it.

There should be an award for having a certain amount of wins for your head hunters team and an award for being undefeated.

Awards

There should be an award for having a certain amount of wins for your head hunters team and an award for being undefeated.

Yeah but wouldn't they have to take it away if you were defeated?

Awards

• Admin Guy

We have stuff like that on the divisional level for our milestones. Having regular awards like that would just be redundant and bog down the system. 

Yeah but wouldn't they have to take it away if you were defeated?

That wouldn't be the case, actually. That's like saying that I'm going to take away your team awards if you leave your respective teams.

forums dweller: for those who post a response within 20 seconds of the previous post more than 50 times.

*does not apply to spam section*

I feel like that would be too difficult to prove just off of the top of my head. If worstplayer wants to bring on some secret way with statistics to prove me wrong, let him do it. But I have a feeling that type of an award would be impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love for there to be a squad split award and me and my other gens here love it too it really would help show the squads that split i honestly think that in the reason for award can differ for everyone that gets it it should show and say which squad they split in which division :)