Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

• Admin Guy

The 7s Award: Anyone who has reached the rank of Co Founder and proven themselves as a KSI leader with a 7 behind their gamertag

We would need awards for other ranks as well if we did that, and there is also a group for 7s already. :)

Noticing you all have awards for you military, navy and what have you. Quite a few New Zealanders and Australians are joining KSI and it'd be nice to have an Award not only representing our fallen forefathers (ANZAC DAY April 25th 1915-Battle of Gallipoli) but our current Army Corps. I may have posted in the wrong area and i apologize if i have. ANZAC (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) Supporters of our fallen forefathers and current Army Corps

• Admin Guy

I don't see anything wrong with having a foreign military SHOP award to support those outside of the US armed forces. I know there are some people outside of the US who serve, so it's a good suggestion.

• 4 weeks later...

Tactical team for the tac teams that have been starting aroun KSI

Hyped - New SGT has recruited 10+ members within the first two weeks from obtaining the SGT rank.

I like your idea but maybe what about

Hyped- New SSGT and SGT who has recruited at least 20 more members in a two week time span with a LT or Higher to confirm they actually did it

What about

Recruitment in process- when a CPL, SGT, SSGT, LT, CAPT, GEN and higher up anyone can get this when they get their 63rd recruit

what about an award for those who served in operations overseas

for example, Afghanistan Comabt Veteran Operation Enduring Freedom 13-14

Iraq Combat Veteran Operation Iraqi Freedom 06-07

We would have to figure out a way to confirm this via DD214 or ERB they can edit out their ssn and other information but just show proof of deploying

How about ones for newer members? Even like "Joined KSI" or one for each rank. Something that motivated the players to keep coming back to the forums. Because i'm newer and all I see are these big scary ranks looking down at me, and I don't have anything to show for my dedication to KSI. I'm just kind of here. Nothing sets me apart from other new members. We could also do one for getting high scores in games. We could also do like first to post this month or something that would encourage people to stay up all night on the forum. I also think we should give one out for being in KSI for a year. Maybe even one for getting a KSI name change, it would help me personally decide wither I should get one or not. 

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

There are actually only three 'teams' with their own OTMs, T&E is not the only exception :) from what I have seen, there is usually very limited nominations and spread for the team specific OTMs as well; sometimes we don't even get any nominations for these awards, and when we do, it's often the same people from month to month. but it will be discussed within AAP.

Supreme Overlord. Most time spent on the forums + most posts on the forums + most recruits + most trains in one month.

Awards

Supreme Overlord. Most time spent on the forums + most posts on the forums + most recruits + most trains in one month.

I am the supreme over lord, This for me, thank you :wub: Not quite the description Id go for ;)

Award: Most Dedicated through Adversity

Description: A member who has been faced with multiple issues, either in KSI or in their own personal life, yet remains as active as possible and perseveres to remain successful in KSI.

Side Note: If more details are needed, just send me a message and I will get back with you ASAP.

I am posting this request because there is this one man that deserves a certain award that seems to be not a thing. The award should be named "Brink of Extinction" and the description should say something like this "This member stepped up and saved a squad from certain extinction". This member really deserves an award like that, the member I am talking about is the one and only KSI Jiraiya (AKA KSI BaBy DaDDy). Who else is with me on this award?

Edited by KSI DiGiT

Award: Most Dedicated through Adversity

Description: A member who has been faced with multiple issues, either in KSI or in their own personal life, yet remains as active as possible and perseveres to remain successful in KSI.

Side Note: If more details are needed, just send me a message and I will get back with you ASAP.

There is already a award like this it is called Die Hard award

Die Hard 
A Member that has gone through multiple instances of strife and plagued by daily issues in KSI and persevered onwards where one would normally give up and walk away, but has come through and continued their dedication to KSI and not given into the pressure. -Member must still be in KSI-

There is already a award like this it is called Die Hard award

Die Hard

A Member that has gone through multiple instances of strife and plagued by daily issues in KSI and persevered onwards where one would normally give up and walk away, but has come through and continued their dedication to KSI and not given into the pressure. -Member must still be in KSI-

Thank you for the information.

• Admin Guy

That's something that has been talked about before, but we'll have to work on that. Since Destiny is a supported game with KSI, I don't see an issue with it