Suggestions for possible New Awards

Awoken Lucifer

Retention Novice: Awarded to the qualified SGT or officer who has the 3rd most attendance at game nights in a given month. 8 member average to qualify.

Retention Pro: Awarded to the qualified SGT or officer who has the 2nd most attendance at game nights in a given month. 8 member average to qualify.

Retention Master: Awarded to the qualified SGT or officer who has the most attendance at game nights in a given month. 8 member average to qualify.

On 5/27/2021 at 12:43 AM, KSI T StackG said:

Award: Comedian 

Member has to have witnesses t contest they are funny/fun to be in parties with or be nominated by more than one member

I like this one by TStack because people usually join KSI to game and have a good time and having funny or fun people in the party keeps the good vibes going possible name (Life of the Party)

On 8/1/2021 at 4:55 PM, Sleepy said:

Retirement Home: Members who have been in the community for 5+ Years

Dude I’m game but only 5 years I would qualify to many times.

My Suggestion:

I think Event Winners should have a tiered set of awards just like Weekend Warfare. Call it whatever you want

• 4 weeks later...

Eventful - receive an annual event award 3 years in a row

Eventalist - Receive an annual event award 5 years in a row

Edited by KSI Pastries 7

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How about a "Smooth As Butter" Reward? You get it by swiftly talking to people about getting them to join KSI (Must recruit 10+ people within a Week) 

Maybe a "New Location Who Dis?" Award: Traveled to another place in the world you have never been to before 2 times within a month (must show proof aswell)

"Helikopter Helikopter!" Award: Flown on a Helicopter within a year (Must show Proof)

36 minutes ago, KSI FatGuy said:

Hey would love to see an autism award. As a parent that has a child that is autistic I think it would be a cool way to show support for autism. Should be an award for anyone in community who just wants to: show support, has a child/family member who is autistic, or works with people that have autism. 

My name is KSI Nezuko and I support this Message 

"I'm baaaaack!!" Yes I'm back lol but this could be a nice award for those who left the community and decided to come back 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 6:33 PM, KSI FatGuy said:

Hey would love to see an autism award. As a parent that has a child that is autistic I think it would be a cool way to show support for autism. Should be an award for anyone in community who just wants to: show support, has a child/family member who is autistic, or works with people that have autism. 

As someone with Aspergers and ADHD, i am here for this! 

• 1 month later...

"BBQ" supplemental award. Just for those who likes the sauce and as for myself...it'll be funny. Am I right? @vcp98kk.gifKSI Uppish 7

I can most definitely see a "HIGH HO SILVER" as a supplemental award for those who likes Horses...(Uppish) lol

• 3 weeks later...

If there's not one already, how about an award for having people view your profile on the forums? 

Viewers novice: Awarded to SGT and above for having 500+ people view your profile on the forums.

Viewers Pro: Awarded to SGT and above for having 1500+ people view your profile on the forums.

Viewers Master: Awarded to SGT and above for having 4000+ people view your profile on the forums. 

This could be a thing in the future. Who knows... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How about an award for having the most amount of games installed? 

Installation Novice: Awarded to SGT and up for having 25 games installed.

Installation Pro: Awarded to SGT and up for having 60 games installed.

Installation All-Star: Awarded to SGT and up for having 100+ games installed 

(The names could be changed to something better..)

On 5/7/2022 at 8:23 AM, KSI Nezuko said:

If there's not one already, how about an award for having people view your profile on the forums? 

Viewers novice: Awarded to SGT and above for having 500+ people view your profile on the forums.

Viewers Pro: Awarded to SGT and above for having 1500+ people view your profile on the forums.

Viewers Master: Awarded to SGT and above for having 4000+ people view your profile on the forums. 

This could be a thing in the future. Who knows... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Watch this space my guy!

• 1 month later...

So I've had this idea for a little while but know how you can use !rank in the community server maybe doing awards for reaching certain ranks. I think this would allow for some more cool awards. But just an idea that I think is good for being active in the community server. It gets more people chatting.

11 hours ago, KSI Shway said:

So I've had this idea for a little while but know how you can use !rank in the community server maybe doing awards for reaching certain ranks. I think this would allow for some more cool awards. But just an idea that I think is good for being active in the community server. It gets more people chatting.

Definitely something for me to think about. Thank you