KSI xVICIOUSx 7 Muti Award Nomination (Awarded)

KSI LaZyGaMeR 7

Name: KSI xVICIOUSx 7

Link to Forums Account :http://www.ksiforums...si-xviciousx-7/

Award-/-Achievement:

Head Hunter

Be a Member of any HeadHunter teams in KSI.

Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)-

-[Any rank]- Member Has worked Harder than most around them to earn their stars as a member through determination and efforts in the face of adversity [-Discretion of the AAP team and its findings upon evidence provided by supporting witnesses-]

Member Assistance

Aid KSI members with helping them find answers to general questions. (Must have at least 3 credible witnesses)

KSI Mentor

5+ People claimed this member as their Mentor.

Trainer

Trained 30+ members in KSI (Must have Cofounder or higher witness statement)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Head Hunter

He was a head hunter in almost every squad he has been in. I am nominating him for this award because of that fact.

Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)-

I am nominating him for this award because he has been a very big asset to TW at almost every rank he has achieve (especially as the General of Rival). He always takes the initiative to get things done and knows how to get things done when needed.

Member Assistance

I am nominating him for this award because answers general questions on a daily basis. I am also vouching for him because he has answered many questions that I have had throughout my KSI career.

KSI Mentor

I (KSI LaZyGaMeR 7) claim him as a mentor and I am positive that there are many more that would say the same.

Trainer

I vouch for him as a co founder for this award. He has tought me almost everything I know and I have witnessed him train many more than 30.

Headhunter: He was in headhunters in both of the squads he was in.

Outstanding service: He went through a lot as general of Rival. After a big poaching instance, the moral of the squad went down,and even though it took at bit he made rival one of the best squads I've seen. It grew back better than ever.

Member assistance: He has always been such a helpmate to everyone in TW. Even to squads he is not directly over. Every time i have asked him to do something he has done it graciously. Amazing person.

Trainer: I have had the pleasure of watching vicious train since he was wee lil LT in Nemesis :D. He most definitely has 30 trains!

Head Hunter - Yes

Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)- I would like more evidence, i.e. testimony from the other 7's in TW.

Member Assistance- 2/3

KSI Mentor- 1/5

Trainer- Yes

Head Hunter - Yes

Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)- I would like more evidence, i.e. testimony from the other 7's in TW.

Member Assistance- 2/3

KSI Mentor- 1/5

Trainer- Yes

Head Hunter - Yes

Member Assistance- 2/3

KSI Mentor- 1/5

Trainer- Yes

^

Head Hunter - Yes

Member Assistance- 2/3

KSI Mentor- 1/5

Trainer- Yes

Same here.

KSI xVICIOUSx 7 helped me still to this day with numerous question and difficulties. I claim KSI xVICIOUSx 7 as my mentor.

there are 2 members that want to claim me as a mentor and with member assistance but are unable to get onto the forums, their Gamertags are KSI Dracule and KSI Shadowrc19 ask worstplayer and he will tell u that for whatever reason they are unable to get on the forums. their profile is linked below as well

http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/547-ksi-shadowrc19/

http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/3749-ksidracule/

I know Vicious is a hard worker haveing watched him during the late squad split and im sure he works just as hard or harder as a co founder.

He also is very good about helping with answers to questions even if they are sometimes dumb ones. He doesnt let on that they are dumb but treats them as serious. Thus not making the person asking feel bad.

Awards

Vicious is like the picture or the statue we look at and say "I wish i was like him". He proves that the most powerful and influential men have the softest voices and dont need to be angry. He is an excellent teacher, he has taught me alot since ive been recruited into KSI. He is worth more then we can give to him with this award. He will soon be the most Infamous KSI member that we will ever know.

-I claim his as my mentor

Some how missed this thread sorry :)

I can vouch for outstanding for this member because he is one of the main reasons why his division is where it is today. I have seen alot of great incidents where he goes above and beyond what his rank required him to do and have even had to have him slow down a bit because he does want to go that extra step. If the aap needs me to make one of my large posts regarding these actions please let me know just didn't want to make another "chaos" post :)

I LOVE HIM. GIVE HIM AWARDS.

I got you Vicious :]

outstanding member as well as helped me be the general I am today. easily one of the hardest workers in TW that I have ever seen.

Head Hunter - Yes

Outstanding service -(Lvl 1)- Yes

Member Assistance- Yes

KSI Mentor- 4/5 (I'm hesitant to count the 2 who are not able to get on the forums... maybe just find 1 more mentored witness)

Trainer- Yes

I could write one of my long, drawn out, wordy reasons as to why Vicious deserves all of these awards but I think my words hold enough merit that when I say this guy is just down right FREAKING AMAZING, that you all understand what that means.

Sooo...

Outstanding Service - Umm, do we have and award for phenomenal service? Vicious, is the epitome of what KSI leaders should strive to be. This guy is selfless, motivational, and inspiring for all that know him.

Trainer - Vicious has absolutely trained the required amount of people for this award.

Member Assistance - Absolutely. 100%. Undeniable. Vicious helps members of all squads in all divisions, for the betterment of KSI. By acknowledging the goals we have for the bigger picture, Vicious understands what it means to be patient and willing to help members, regardless of if the questions are redundant or even silly.