awards for KSI LAZAR 7 (Awarded and Donor Pending)

KSI Lazar 7

name is KSI LAZAR 7 div"DL

awards i see that is recommanded for are Education 101 Graduate

Passed the 101 coe, along with Workshops [Ranked: LT to Gen]

Donor Most Outstanding i see that these awards are what he earned i took over a sqaud of 3 and sqaud splited 2 times both at 97 i belive i diserver these awards and i also donated 20.00 2 different times and completed FTLA classes 2 different times you can look into this thanks

KSI Lazar 7 is one of the greatest leaders I have ever met. This guy has character as well as KSI pride flowing through his veins and there is not a day that goes by that I don't hear about how much this guy cares about KSI and every member in it. He just recently donated over 30 bucks this month towards KSI and also has completed the 101 FTLA class which I was in so I want him to get acknowledged for these awards that are rightfully deserved. I love KSI Lazar 7 and even if he is not a part of my division I look at him as a brother and a part of my family and would do just about anything for him as he has done for me. This is a member that can show others what KSI is all about and I wish a lot of my members had the character that Lazar has bc if they did even my division can be better off. :)

KSI Lazar 7 has facilitated several successful squad splits within Dark Legions which ultimately resulted in a division split to create Forced Induction. With his support and guidance, Dark Legions achieved Armada criteria thus adding to the prestige of a division with high visibility. DL tends to boast about the quality of leaders generated among the ranks and Lazar is easily mentioned right along with the greats. He has certainly proven to be among the best in his rank, and well versed in all KSI matters. He is a firm but fair leader and brings out the best within his command. He makes it easy for a leader to lead as he doesn't inhibit, but rather furthers their cause.

One of the first marks of Lazar's history was his dynamic feat to start a squad from nothing but 3 members (Scythe - still thriving today) and was able to develop proper staffing and squad split within 4 weeks! He's proven to be flexible with obstacles encountered, and savvy enough to come up with solid solutions that work. He is more than just competent, he's proficient and is already working far above his rank.

Lazar 7 is a great model of what KSI members should strive to imitate. Through his leadership and ever enduring efforts, he has groomed leaders within and outside of his command, continuously assists all KSI members in various matters from trivial to serious issues, all the while maintaining professionalism and exhibiting the essence of a true leader. He's approachable, highly active, and seeks out members of all ranks to see how they're doing. I expect Lazar to follow in the footsteps of Senior Director KSI Apocolypse 7.

KSI Lazar 7 is definatly the type of leader ill go into battle with. Hes not a Roostery kid that demands u around. if there were more people like him in ksi ,it would b a lot stronger.award deseved

Well Lazar your an old grandpa but you are truly amazing as a leader you are like a father to me we may have had our differences but you are an amazing guy and I don't know where I would be without you and you have done amazing things for me and I cannot thank you enough never change who you are stay strong

You are amazing to me as a person

Never leave KSI ever or I will kill you

We are brothers forever no matter what happens

You are my friend my brother my leader and my role model.

KSI and I all say thank you especially from DL we wouldn't ever be the same without you.

You are the best friend leader and role model I could ever ask for.

Stay strong brother and always move foward.

You are the best of the best and I am physical proof of that.

I will be better and stronger because of you and its like you always tell me don't let anyone get me down just keep moving on and because of you I will be one of the best KSI has ever seen.

DL has your back man

Awards

KSI LAZAR 7 has been there for the ups and downs of DL he is a person I can count on to get the job done. He is a great leader and great Guy. You will always be admired.

KSI LAZAR 7 IS THE Poop! He's my favorite 7, no ass kissing intended. He's charismatic, dedicated, and chill 90% of the reason I just KSI in the first place. Anytime we need anything, as a division LAZAR is the first one to respond. he'll help you out in any situation, whether it be running out of XBL or changing your name. He always offers to help. A great guy and a great leader, LAZAR deserves any awards that he's nominated for. He's100% legit and 150% dedicated to KSI. Even in sickness and through surgery he's stayed on top of his game. He's the reason Dark Legions is where its at and I know that as long as he's leading us we're going to the TOP. We appreciate everything you do man, for sure.

Just to clarify on this one for the most outstanding which rank are you putting as this one. IMO you should look at Cofo because that is where I got to work with lazar on a regular basis and I have to agree the guys a monster when it comes to recruiting and going above and beyond what he is suppose to be doing. Hell I know me and apoc had to send him to halo one weekend because his squads were growing so fast we honestly had no idea what to do with the overflow of members joining based on the want and desire to join KSI because of Lazar. Not only did he go to halo but then sends me a message "hey chaos I got like 7 guys that want to join" I was like "wtf man we sent you on halo to slow down recruiting and DL doesn't even have a halo squad lol" So I know most need a rank for most outstanding not only has he been doing a great job in KSI keep in mind here he is a HUGE factor in why DL is one of the largest divisions in KSI and most of their squads are BO. Yes you read that right not halo not Mw3 BUT BLACK OPS. So not only has he gone above and beyond as a leader in KSI he is showing up others on a game that alot of divisions have given up on.

Education 101 - Need Jess to Post

Donor - Need Odin to post

Most Outstanding - Yes

Anybody found spamming in AAP will be banned from both getting their awards....and even posting inside aap.

• 1 month later...