GZ Spirit Week Sign Up Thread

KSI QueenJess 7

Spirit Week Forum Champ Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. WHO DOES GZ WANT TO SEE DO SOMETHING HILARIOUS?!?!

• KSI FuzzyMeep 7
    • KSI Cero 7
    • KSI CHAOS 7
    • KSI LuciLux 7
    • KSI Cero 7

KSI Spirit Week Daily Challenge Sign Up:

Use this thread to discuss your divisional strategies and communicate sign ups. All participating members MUST be approved by the Division Leader (or highest rank in the Div).

All details and info for the events can be found here -

http://www.ksiforums...eek-info-topic/

All teams must be messaged to me by the Div Leader (or leader he/she designates) at least 3 hours prior to the event. Non-compliance to this rule will result in a forfeit by your division for that event.

ALL Monday-Thursday events will be held at 8pm EST.

Friday event is from 9pm est - 12am est

Saturday Event starts at 8pm est

Day 1- Monday July 16 - Team Trivia

Day 2- Tuesday July 17 - FFA Extravaganza
    • Only one representative per game type, per division.
    • MW3 - 1. KSI Sidious
    • Halo Reach - 1. KSI FlameBreak

Day 3- Wednesday July 18 - KSI Impressions/Pride
      • No sign ups are necessary.
      • Impressions - Reply with your video/link to video on the KSI Spirit Week Video on http://www.youtube.c...eKSIProductions
      • Minecraft Pride - Submit Photos here with your entry. (You must screenshot the logo on mine craft, and then host the image and post the link to that image here.)

Day 4- Thursday July 19 - Admin/BOD Silliness

• ALL MEMBERS ARE ELIGIABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT! Please just cast your vote in the poll at the top of this page. (Reminder: All polls are monitored, do NOT create secondary accounts to get more votes/DO NOT vote in other divisions polls)

Day 5- Friday July 20 - Clan Ops Killers

[*]No sign up is necessary, KSI QueenJess 7 will verify all results with the Global Clan Leaders. Any member who participates in the clan op and is NOT on Access Denied, will not be counted. NO EXCEPTIONS!

Day 6- Saturday July 21 - 5k Tourney - 4 man team for MW3 Core TDM match

[*]1.

[*]2.

[*]3.

[*]4.

I want to see KSI Chaos 7 Sing "Im a barbie Girl in a barbie World" "Come On Barbie Lets Go Party" lol it whould be the best thing EVER!!!

Awards

Day 2- Tuesday July 17 - FFA Extravaganza

• Only one representative per game type, per division.
  • Halo Reach -KSI Payton

Awards

I want to also send out mad props for these members who entered into last nights trivia competition even though they were unable to compete due to an odd number of participants.

KSI CENTURIATE

KSI ACIDVAPORZ

KSI Sidious

KSI Revan

Way to go out there and show your team spirit for GZ guys!!! We love you all!

We all know luci singing would be ALOT funnier then me because I don't recall saying I would do that :smile:

Hello Im Payton a General of KSI Courage GZ and i heard storys about you and i want you to sing "Im a barbie Girl" that is my goal and im going to make that happen im sorry lol but it will be so funny

Awards

MY KSI Entry for Spirit week/ Minecraft Pride!!!! YAY GO GZ!

http://us.mg5.mail.y...d=Sent&inline=1

I think you might have bad link Mufasa. I went to check it out and it returned an HTTP 500 error. It might just be my work server's security settings, but you may want to check, just in case :smile:

^_^ id love to see someone duet with mufasa for the lion king song "can you feel the love tonight" FULL SONG!!!

Awards