KSI Christ 77 (Awarded)

KSI Christ 77

Name: KSI Christ 77

Link to Forums Account :http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/61-ksi-christ-77/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Silver

Reason-/-Evidence: I have been in KSI for over 8 years over that time i have built or helped build 4 dvisions (XK, KS, SF, and DR) i have been a senior director 2 times and on the board of directors 3 times and Founder 4 times. I have mentored many people and help shape the face of KSI. I am the longest standing clan ops member in KSI history. Everything i have done has been for the good of KSI. Because of these facts i think i am deserving of this award.

Reason-/-Evidence: I have been in KSI for over 8 years over that time i have built or helped rebuild 4 divisions (XK, KS, SF, and DR) i have been a senior director 2 times and on the board of directors 3 times and Founder 4 times. I have mentored many people and help shape the face of KSI. I am the longest standing clan ops member in KSI history. Everything i have done has been for the good of KSI. Because of these facts i think i am deserving of this award.

the portions in red are sections Under contest....

Board of Directors wise....you were BOE not BOD, that distinction is crucial.

...longest standing member of clan ops.....um I know from personal talks with you and other leaders that that time is NOT consequtive since there were removals from KSI for periods.

In regards to your past achievments....there are also equal errors and concerns that will not allow for many who can witness and attest to have unbiassed oppinions..

I do appologise for the bluntness of this post. But due to the award in question.

Legitimacy of information must be accurate and "not Sugar Coated"

He was BoD before, than kicked off and brought back to the BoE at a later point...just saying...and i garuntee, fuzzy has more actual clan-ops time than you. Period. So, please correct your statements before they become an issue.

Fraud is bad.

ok worst... i joined KSI in 2004 and was in clan ops from 04 to 06 08 to 09 and 11 to 12 yes i was incative for some time in between but i am the longest standing clan ops member i was never removed or blacklisted just inactive. i was a senior in 06 and 11 and on BoE 06, 08, 11 i have been a founder 4 times 04, 06, 08, 12

i am the orignal creator of KS and i built the last SF from the ground up XK, DR were both reuilding projects.

yes i have made mistakes in KSI, but that should not dismiss the good i have done which i more then the bad.

um ok worst... i joined KSI in 2004 and was in clan ops from 04 to 06 08 to 09 and 11 to 12 yes i was incative for some time in between but i am the longest standing clan ops member i was never removed or blacklisted just inactive. i was a senior in 06 and 11 and on BoE 06, 08, 11 i have been a founder 4 times 04, 06, 08, 12

The red, didnt exist in 06 or 08...So Fraud is Bad.

And inactive and NOT HERE AT ALL, are different. You were a solid member maybe 3 years in actual clan-ops. Fuzzy has more time than you. So, go shush up. Hell, I have more time in clan-ops than you.

it was not called BoE thats fine but, thats what it was we where Darth Sidious's inner circle that ran special projects and helped make decisions in KSI. I was the Chief Editor in 06 and 08 along with all the other crap that everyone eles did BoE was not the established name but it was the same thing. Project managers if you want to call it that or what ever.

and my time is contested cool, fine but that dose not take away from my accomplishments when active.

In 2008 we had Board of directors, which had teams operating under them ran by presidents, and consisted of a Vice president, senior director, director, admin, and a HR/PR rep(general make up).

Not trying to spam btw, just providing some clarification on the leadership structure back then.

Can you tell us a point in time you were certain you were active? I'm trying to look through archives and can't find your name in member lists. :(

Also on the BoE/BoD topic, I have the list of everyone that were on the "teams" as of 2008 (I looked for this because I wanted to see my name again, lol)

Hes my founder so i am taking my vote and sticking it in my back pocket for biased reasons. But i can say that ppl have criticism. Torwards christ and he has proven every accusation. Wrong that has been thrown at him.

From a Divisional perspective, Christ fulfilling all the requirements of His Founder Rank to the fullest is accurate. Just going by what the award says, In my unbiased opinion despite all that is said about him Arc and i have both witness him improve way beyond expectation. He's everywhere in Dr helping everyone out. If there is a Better Founder that can compete then ill give credit when its due regardless.

i would agree with silver, if christ was not around mid last year, ksi would looked alot different, he was truly a front runner for leadership at teh time....he may have become a big ole tool bad (lol) since but he deemed him selve last year