KSI Exodus - Oustanding Service lvl 1 (Awarded)

KSI Arc 7

Name: KSI EXODUS 7 DR CO-DIVISION LEADER

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/367-ksi-exodus-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Oustanding Service lvl 1

Reason-/-Evidence: Alright Exodus Came with me from DH this guy has work His @$$ off to get wheere hes at. You see some co divs (not all) some co divs that you know get to the position with ease. Exodus, No. From day 1 he has helped and dedicated him self to each and every one of our members. Hes mentored more people then i have mentored he has Helped DR that was seen in peoples eyes a lost cause. To a family theres not person in DR that would have this Guys back he works with our generals our Captains. Exodus is also apart of the reason that our leader ship has security Awarness. But you know ill get them witness youll be asking for. ;)

i agree exodus is a very good co-div and dose his very well i say he deserves it. you where so many people in our division say that when Arc, Exodus, and Myself took over DR we changed everyone's attitudes and the atmosphere of DR and made it a FAMILY not a division.

so Exodus is awesome and has been instrumental in turning DR around and i love him. so i say yes

Since I've been in KSI I've always saw KSI EXODUS 7 be an outstanding leader and co-division leader he's helpful, respectful and knows how to handle any situation thrown at him. He's an excellent role model and is an idol to lower ranking members on how a KSI member should act and be.