KSI Lazars awards part 2 (Awarded)

KSI Lazar 7

Name: KSI LAZAR 7

Link to Forums Account:/index.php?/user/1110-ksi-lazar-7/">http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/user/1110-ksi-lazar-7/

Award-/-Achievement: 58-AwardImgIcon-1334341810.png56-AwardImgMaster-1334341757.png

60-AwardImgMaster-1334341870.png27-AwardImgMaster-1334338658.png26-AwardImgMaster-1334338582.png

28-AwardImgMaster-1334338699.png

Reasons: for Hot topic i posted a new crown game with chance to register on the DL site which mean they need to log on and sign up so they are using this all the time.///MadMax: well i been part of DL for almost 1 year in october i lost my nerve on all this stuff when i needed help from so many 7's i needed a padded room///ice breaker: i have Nominated KSI wallace 7,KSI Alcapone,KSI erecate KSI Venom KSI Taz and they got there awards plus i have nominated so many i lost count i know i diserve the outstanding awards because i stay online for 12 to 14 hours a day on my vacation time from work to make shure my members can call me or whatever they need no matter what time it is IceBreakers are the people i nominated on the APP sections those ppl i did on APP are removed the hot topic is /index.php?/topic/7388-ksi-dark-legions-crown-game/">http://www.ksiforums.org/index.php?/topic/7388-ksi-dark-legions-crown-game/ check it guys this is big in DL and i even revamped it

i can vouch for lazar on all of these he works all the time he maintains his job and does it well but also drives him nuts when people go to him with every single issue but still handles it well

Hot topic - Provide link to the topic in question

Ice Breaker - Get the topic links from the Archive to prove this

Mad Max - Witnesses

OS - I would prefer different evidence then "I'm online a lot." Anyone can really do that, infact a lot of people do and they aren't getting these awards. They're based on your achievements and dedication to KSI. So... Different evidence (Examples) and a lot of witnesses

Hot topic - Provide link to the topic in question

Ice Breaker - Get the topic links from the Archive to prove this

Mad Max - Witnesses

OS - I would prefer different evidence then "I'm online a lot." Anyone can really do that, infact a lot of people do and they aren't getting these awards. They're based on your achievements and dedication to KSI. So... Different evidence (Examples) and a lot of witnesses

Witness to all.

For OS he has literally saved multiple squads from failing completely, all at the same time. A month ago in DL we were beginning to crumble and several squads were losing high ranked members and not doing what they needed to be doing, however Lazar pretty much on his own came down and straightened everyone out, promoted new sevens that did what they needed to, and ultimately saved half the division from collapse. That is why I believe he deserves the outstanding service award, though I'm sure there are multiple other examples.

I can vouch for LAZAR. He is a hard working leader who wants the best for DL. He puts in over 100% towards his members to improve them. He is a great leader to talk to wether you are his rank or not. He is active, faithful and is doing a splendid job in DL.

I can also vouch for him he knows his stuff and he does care about his div plus he's not afraid to ask for help when he needs it he recognizes when there's problems and he does his all to fix them. I worked with him when i was over in DL and i still work with him even while i'm over in FI he's a good guy and a friend

I can also witness as well. The majority of my time up until recently has been spent in Dark Legions. I've known of, and worked with Lazar for 7 months and he's always been that dependable leader that everyone goes to when the answers are needed. He's fair but firm as he recognizes and awards his members just as he punishes those who deserve it. This guy has an incredible work ethic. If he's not on the forums or on xbl, he's sending and receiving text messages via phone to help deal with issues or guide DL to the right track. Upper leadership have already vouched for his impeccable recruiting game as he's a recognized master recruiting machine. He's the type of guy who doesn't beat around the bush and talks straight. There's no guessing with Lazar, there are guarantees. If he gives you his word on something, you can take that right to the bank b/c his word is golden. He's the glue to 439 members currently in DL as the co-div leader. He's assisted with 2 division splits (Forced Induction, and Royal Prophecy) in regards to recruiting, logistics, and planning. He's a machine. Running KSI to the best of his ability without wavering. He's made a tremendous impact here in KSI, a legend to many b/c of the adversity he's triumphed over and the feats he's accomplished. He's made a home here, and has made all those who he's worked with feel at home as well. Great guy. Great Leader. Great member.

Para who do i need and what witnesses for these OS's just let me know i'll get it also thanks riot on explaining more on those topics for me on the APP so thanks i passed it on to my div

Para who do i need and what witnesses for these OS's just let me know i'll get it also thanks riot on explaining more on those topics for me on the APP so thanks i passed it on to my div

usually when members are going for awards such as these we need directors or higher to vouch. I'm pretty sure if you can get Jess or chaos to vouch all ur awards will go through :)

I can vouch for these awards! Lazar in his time here in KSI has been nothing short of amazing! Lazar has always gone above and beyond what his job titles have stated he had to do. He is the only General I have ever had actually tell them to stop recruiting and then had to send him to another game (halo) just because I felt his squad was growing to quickly lol. Then I get a message a few hours later saying while on halo he found more people that wanted to join and DL didn't even have halo. So Lazar is all about KSI and always has been. Lazar also has shown he is one of those type of leaders that has no issue asking for guidance and is very humble when it comes to what he has actually done here in KSI. Lets keep in mind guys DL now is mostly BO's yes BO that game that should not be working out well but has not only had 1 squad succesfull but ALOT of squads in a game that most divisions had given up on months ago. So like I said way above and beyond the call because where some leaders would have just moved on and called it a day Lazar pushes through the rough issues and had the best interest of KSI and his division in mind at all time. So not sure which you wanted me to witness for since I am still use to people going from one to the other for the OS stuff but if you all feel he is qualified I can vouch for all.