Favorite Video Game Music?

Retired

• Admin Guy

First Pokemon game I ever played, and has a very good soundtrack at that. This remix of the Kanto gym leader theme from gen 1 has the makings of a chiptune masterpiece and is always a pleasure to revisit.

• December locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Admin Guy
  • 2 weeks later...

ive got to many favs to pick just one but i fav of all time would be the sonic music i am a huge sonic fan but thers others but i enjoy the sonic music when im just chilling and need something to chill

• 1 month later...

Sea of Thieves has awesome pirate music. Love the home lobby soundtrack for PUBG as well. All time favorite would have to be Halo music. Hands down. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BIGDOG18 said:

Mine would be Mario Bros but rocket league got a nice soundtrack also

Mario bros is good Yeah I didn't think bout that one lol Ark has some kick ass loading music too gets ya pumped up t die by dinos lmao which often happens to me LOL

Awards

If u got game pass u should try it it was described to me as Minecraft with dinosaurs its really fun its also split screen if u got 2 players

Awards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would have to say the boss battle against The Nameless King from Dark Souls 3 is one of the most nostalgic musical sequences in video games for me.

Yess @KSI Uppish Skyrim is life haha. Favorite song (call me cheesy) would have to be "The Dragonborn Comes" but I'll only listen to Luaffyn from Windhelm or Lisette from Solitude sing it.