Battlefield 3 and future BF4 HH/COMPETION

I am interested in any HH team or completion that KSI does for BF3 or a squad for that game. I am a really pro player at BF3 and that game really seriously and am looking for a squad that focuses on that game also that plays tournaments for that game. Very interested in BF3 and feel the platform overall is really great and have really good graphics. To summarize this I would like to join some sort of squad/team that revolves around BF3 game play if so please comment so that I can get in contact with you on xbox. please send me a fri KSI ClutchKing and leave a comment. Thank you

Awards

Currently in KSI there are no Battlefield squads, no battlefield Head Hunters team, and there is currently no battlefield tournaments. There probably be none of these things unless if battlefield changes there game menu layout and allows private matches. But until then KSI has no presence on the game with squads.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently in KSI there are no Battlefield squads, no battlefield Head Hunters team, and there is currently no battlefield tournaments. There probably be none of these things unless if battlefield changes there game menu layout and allows private matches. But until then KSI has no presence on the game with squads.

Battlefield is making a lot of changes. Private matches are already possible as far as Dice claims. I've never done or seen it so I can't confirm. :Secret:

there are private lobbies only thing is you have to buy your own server to make it a private lobby

the rent-a-server is what makes private lobbies

I have money to rent servers for the squad. If anything relying on me to rent servers is not a problem because I dedicate myself to KSI. I'm sure we can work something out of opening a squad for it.

Awards

As long as I rent servers were find. We will have to rent them on meeting days but I am on always so. The squad will be a success full

Awards