KSI xSTREETSx 7 Duo Award Nomination (Awarded)

PinKaliCiouS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI xSTREETSx 7, FG
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14931-ksi-xstreetsx-7/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member Assistance, Trainer
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Streets is a hard working CoFo & I know he has helped out people in his squads because I know members from his squads & I have heard the way they talk about him. Plus, he made it to CoFo & you can't get there without helping people. 

Trainer: He's trained way more than 30 members, 59 total.

I can vouch for streets on any given day. Streets became a cofounder in our division about a month ago, maybe a little longer. before this, this guy had trained way over the 30 members. Pinky up there says 59. I say probably more. Since day 1, streets has taken guidance form myself and other 7s and other successful generals. when he got his first officer role, he was training at least 4 people a week. and had already started mentoring a sergeant on KSI's values and foundation. when Streets got gen of Kraken, his trains were well above 30. and he had mentored a bunch of successful generals in FG now and officers when he was a gen. If anything other than trainer that i can vouch for, I would nominate this person for outstanding service as well, but i'd wait to be able to testify for him. This guy is remarkable and deserves every bit of credit he receives. And i am honored to have such an amazing guy who can not only train and mentor KSI values, but values that a man or woman needs to be successful in everyday life outside of KSI.

Streets Has been my mentor since I started in KSI. He has always been there to help me if I had any problems and always helped any other member that came to him. I try to model my squad the way streets did when he was a gen but cant do him justice. Streets has got to be one of the friendliest guys I know and very "balls to the wall" about KSI. He has trained me and most of the members in his squad.There is no better man that deserves this award. and he loves eating donairs

Awards

I don't think I can do as good as what fallen said, but I can say when my Co-founder got promoted and Streets showed me some new things a general can do, and has gone out of his way to help not only his squads, but other squads in the division. He has also gone out of his way to help teach people in my squad, on how to recruit and what next steps that can be taken to become an officer. Streets also keeps everyone's enthusiasm up by making wise cracks, but overall this guy is great and helps FG out by teaching people what's next as a member of FG.

KSI xSTREETSx 7 has been a true example of what a KSI member should be. Since I joined KSI he has always offered a helping hand with me. He is my mentor and teacher. Not only is he an ambassador to the gaming community we have, he is a role model we should all follow.

And I think you should put it all in a single post, but at the end of the day I believe we have here a member with enough credibility for both nominations, AAP staff correct me if I'm wrong. but I'm saying yes to both.

MEMBER ASSISTANCE= 3/3 (yes)

Trainer: Yes