KSIxScotland Outstanding Service Lvl 1 (Awarded)

Trainer Shivah

Name: KSIxScotland

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/17241-shivahs-flareon/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service

Reason-/-Evidence: Having known Scotland since the day he joined KSI, I can honestly say he has been outstanding every second. The fact that he won General of the Month last month proves it, and it's just odd that he hasn't gotten OS yet. I was his general when he joined, then his co-founder and founder. November 23 of last year I said that if I ever stepped down to squad level, he's the type of leader I would enjoy being under. Now, half a year later, here I am. I've seen the amazing things he's done and all the hard work he puts into his squad. He takes a personal interest in every single member in his squad to make sure they're experiencing KSI the way it's meant to be experienced: as a fun, mature environment. He goes so far as to host a UK meeting for the people in his squad that can't make the normal time, and host UK game nights for them as well. He will do anything to make sure everyone in his squad has the experience they deserve. He's been a general for over 7 months, and I have seen nothing short of outstanding while above or below him. When having to work long shifts almost daily, he still stays up as long as 5AM to make sure everything is running correctly. He takes time into training and building a relationship with his officers so that they can all work together as a team towards the success of Echo. He becomes close friends with them all, yet if needed, he doesn't hesitate to demote them. He's active with his squad, participating in most of the US game nights, although they start at 2am his time. He cares about his members' opinions and feelings, and takes time to make sure their concerns are heard. His entire squad adores him, and I'm sure that will be obvious once they start to witness for his Outstanding Service.

Name: KSIxScotland

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/17241-shivahs-flareon/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service

Reason-/-Evidence: Having known Scotland since the day he joined KSI, I can honestly say he has been outstanding every second. The fact that he won General of the Month last month proves it, and it's just odd that he hasn't gotten OS yet. I was his general when he joined, then his co-founder and founder. November 23 of last year I said that if I ever stepped down to squad level, he's the type of leader I would enjoy being under. Now, half a year later, here I am. I've seen the amazing things he's done and all the hard work he puts into his squad. He takes a personal interest in every single member in his squad to make sure they're experiencing KSI the way it's meant to be experienced: as a fun, mature environment. He goes so far as to host a UK meeting for the people in his squad that can't make the normal time, and host UK game nights for them as well. He will do anything to make sure everyone in his squad has the experience they deserve. He's been a general for over 7 months, and I have seen nothing short of outstanding while above or below him. When having to work long shifts almost daily, he still stays up as long as 5AM to make sure everything is running correctly. He takes time into training and building a relationship with his officers so that they can all work together as a team towards the success of Echo. He becomes close friends with them all, yet if needed, he doesn't hesitate to demote them. He's active with his squad, participating in most of the US game nights, although they start at 2am his time. He cares about his members' opinions and feelings, and takes time to make sure their concerns are heard. His entire squad adores him, and I'm sure that will be obvious once they start to witness for his Outstanding Service.

If it matters, I also witness for this. He's a fantastic general with a very hard work ethic. He's always been up to times I would never venture to, to ensure his squad is running well. He's been a General for a very long time and I feel like this is something very deserving to him.

Since I joined KSI I have seen 7 different Generals Take Lead of Echo LS. Some where great, and some not so great. But there is one General who has stood among the rest. Scotland has shown perseverance and drive since the first day of him joining Echo. He has retained his position as General and has brought his squad to become the best in LS. And even though he may undergo struggles from time to time, he remains steadfast in his ways and pushes through. I can think of no better person to recieve this award. Thank you for your time and cosideration.

P.S. Scotty Boy, I am looking forward split buddy, if anyone can do it, it is you :)

Awards

As Scotland's former Cofo, Founder, Co Div, and current Moderator working with him as section mod I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this guy has always been outstanding, I agree with Shivah when she said it's a wonder he hasn't gotten this award yet. This is the kind of man who puts his all into everything he does. Being General of LS's longest running squad is no walk in the park, and on top of that he maintains constant activity on the forums while preforming beautifully as a section mod.

Let me go into further detail. Echo has been from the top to the bottom and back up to the top more times than I can count. Scotland took over Echo at a time when it was at one of its lowest, he increased activity not only in the squad itself, but in the forums. Scotland is one of the instrumental people that lead LS's high forums activity. As for clan ops I haven't been around LS in quite a while but I can tell you one thing, this was the type of member you always knew would rise through the ranks to hit general at least.

Personal note to Scotland, you were always meant to be general, from the day you joined, we knew it. I am proud of you.

I will vouch for his Outstanding Service.

Scotland has been a very resourceful young man for me in my return to KSI since early May. I have been in this community for a very long time and have seen how many individuals apply themselves to KSI and few match Scotland's dedication. First of all, being a squad General for 8 months is outstanding on it's own. General is one of the most challenging positions and the length of his hold on that position reflects his skill as both a leader and a mentor to his squad members. Scotland is an extremely active member by KSI standards, utilizing communications that not every KSI leader takes advantage of (i.e. the forums) and always being readily available to chat with members. He is based in the United Kingdom and even with work, he finds plenty of time to be online and dedicate himself to his KSI duties pushing far past the normal wake hours for someone from his region. Finally, the status of his squad last I checked was 89 members. 89 active members in Echo LS with I believe almost/over half of them with KSI in their gamertag. Absolutely amazing. I am shocked that Scotland did not already possess Outstanding Service Grade 1 and honestly think he deserves Grade 2 with the amount of work he has put both towards Echo LS and the KSI community as a whole. Scotland, keep up the great work and lead by example - how you approach KSI will help better mold the future leaders of our community and set the standard for the model member.

Scotland has been my general for a little over a month and a half now and since I joined echo he has shown nothing but endurance and strength to run a squad. Since I joined echo he has been nothing but nice and welcoming towards me as he would to anyone new, transfer or recruit. Scotland is an encyclopaedia on knowledge in KSI. Any problems or questions that need sorting then you don't need to go further than Scotland. The reason Scotland deserves this is because not only is he a great general but because he deserves to be rewarded for all his hard work and effort he has put into KSI.

In the short time i have been in LS i have seen nothing but outstanding work from this General with Great activity on the forums and xbox. Making sure to keep on top of everything that a squad should be doing on a week to week basis including taking on the re-structure & re-training of members, officers and even himself . As like many of the people I've met in LS he has been open to new ideas and approached every task with a positive attitude. He thrives on making his squad packed with fun Game nights and a great atmosphere. Scotland has everything it takes to better himself, his squad , his Division and may play a role in the future of LS as a whole and is yet another individual that i have hopeful expectations of. Keep up the awesome work.

I feel obligated to vouch for Scotland here despite my relatively low amount of experience with him compared to others. I'll start by saying that Scotland rules; and I very rarely say that about things that aren't Slayer so know that that is a huge compliment from me. I wasn't aware that a single member could be so active in KSI affairs until I met him, and I used to be extremely active myself back in Global. Or so I thought, because Scotland seems to be either online or on the forums talking to people 24/7 (sometimes he even pulls straight gangster moves and does it on both at the same time!), making sure that they're enjoying their stay in KSI while simultaneously keeping things as clean and mature as possible. How he finds time for a job and a social life as well I'll probably never know, because he seems to want to get to know every member that is in his squad as if he were a personal friend. If ever there was a member who deserved an outstanding service award more than Scotland I'd like to meet that member, because outstanding barely begins to describe how incredibly Scotland serves his squad and community as a whole. I consider myself to be a slacker and a half now, but his effort literally makes me feel as though I should be doing more to help improve our squad. If everyone aspired to be like Scotland, KSI would be more like a boot camp for great leaders cleverly disguised as a gaming community.

Awards