Shiro Nituuku 2 Posted January 29, 2013 Author Report Share Posted January 29, 2013 and yes i did im kinda disappointed at the turn out members ask for maps and how they want them yet most will not help make them and then they will complain that they dislike the map Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
: ) 2 Posted February 2, 2013 Report Share Posted February 2, 2013 Forge meeting tonight Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI ForgeGodess 1 Posted February 4, 2013 Report Share Posted February 4, 2013 Swishier, I messed around with KSI RichFTB last night to try and fix the race map you guys did... when someone takes off with a vehicle... you need to make sure its back to the original spot before you save also the HILL has to be set to KOTH_HILL to work... then you should use the official RACETRACKS game type.. I have it in my file share. or if you make you own gametype.. make sure that you set the vehicles to only mongeese, that turns the ghosts into them.. also set the score to 3.. that way you only get 1 point when you get through the finish line... so 3 laps means you win. I hope to help you with more maps... I missed you guys. But I am back! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI ForgeGodess 1 Posted February 4, 2013 Report Share Posted February 4, 2013 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KSI ForgeGodess 1 Posted February 4, 2013 Report Share Posted February 4, 2013 The Sniper-mole from Halo Reach. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
xAlphaKat 7 24 Posted February 7, 2013 Report Share Posted February 7, 2013 So, I need a Dark Octogon remake. Can ya'll get on that? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
: ) 2 Posted February 12, 2013 Report Share Posted February 12, 2013 So, I need a Dark Octogon remake. Can ya'll get on that? Yes we can do that tonight at the Forge building meeting tonight now when you say dark do you mean no light? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
: ) 2 Posted February 13, 2013 Report Share Posted February 13, 2013 Swisher SUMKINDAWEIRDO KSI pageu304 KSI BLAZIN ACES want to join the team I say ok but your the leader so your thoughts Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
SRI BeheldX 3 4 Posted February 13, 2013 Report Share Posted February 13, 2013 Mythic Dark Octagon was its name lol Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Believe☆ 44 Posted February 16, 2013 Report Share Posted February 16, 2013 Sorry Swisher I kind of stayed away from KSI for a little I'll try to make the next meeting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
KSI ForgeGodess 1 Posted March 27, 2013 Report Share Posted March 27, 2013 So what happens to the "Forge Team" now? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SRI BeheldX 3 4 Posted April 2, 2013 Report Share Posted April 2, 2013 Well, as of now, the Forge Team is no longer. Once we get the Swat Team up and running smoothly, I will consider starting a new Forge Team. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
xAlphaKat 7 24 Posted April 3, 2013 Report Share Posted April 3, 2013 Topic closed. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options... Awards
Recommended Posts