KSI cannibal 7 os lvl 3 (Denied)

Dopey

Name: KSI Cannibal 7 Gz Div Leader

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4492-pma-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Os lvl 3- cannibal has always worked hard from the time he was a cofounder and continues to this day. When he was a founder he was the highest member of the division and was conducting himself and his work ethic reflected that of a div leader. Now that he is a div leader he still gets out and plays with members and mentors those that ask for help. He also encourages his members to have fun while still following the KSI standards. He has gone above and beyond for GZ and he needs to be recognized for his accomplishments and work ethic.

I witness for this award. I haven't been in GZ for very long, but honestly, you don't need to be in the division to know Cannibal is a fantastic KSI member. Normally when I've seen Div leaders, they're pretty distant from the whole division, but not Cannibal. I see him on Halo/CoD all the time with each of his squads. He never leaves anyone behind and even offers to help when needed, in and out of the division. I've seen him helping members as well as leaders who need it and helping people become better KSI members. I look up to him as a mentor and a friend. He always there to offer a helping hand whether you're having a bad day, having a good day, need help with anything; he's always been there to help. Along with how helpful and friendly he is, he is extremely professional and gets things done when they are needed. He never calls favorites, never treats anyone badly or differently than the rest and he is extremely respectful. He is someone throughout KSI I believe deserves this award and needs to get it. Cannibal is a prime example of a KSI member and deserves this award more than anyone.

I can witness for this award, Cannibal has had a ruff way to go from the time he was an officer in Glory GZ, bringing his squad back to life, to running a division like Division Leader and only being a Founder. Even though he has went through some hard times he still manages to keep a positive attitude, a quality like this inspires everyone in his division to stay positive and do their best. Cannibal is one of the youngest Division Leaders in KSI and is one of the best, he is knowledge and mature enough to handle any situation that is presented to him and yet humble enough to come to squad game nights and even recruit members for his squads. Cannibal is truly outstanding.

I can wittness for this award KSI Cannibal 7 is a insperation an a positive role model to everyone in his division. He keep a postive attitude when times are rough an inspires to do the same.He spends time with all his squads going to gamenights an workshops.Hes always avalible to give advice or help out his squads with recruiting. An upholds the highest of KSI standards for his division.He truely is a great leader.

I've known Cannibal basically ever since I joined KSI he was a Co-Founder at the time. Cannibal has put in so much great work into GZ I don't even remember how long he was a Co-founder for before he got promoted to a Founder but it was a long time... GZ with Cannibal as a leader has improved so much and is still standing high with one of the best divisions in KSI. Ive seen Cannibal talk to his members and his one of the most respectful cooliest guys when he does so. Even tho he is so young only 17 everyone in GZ treats him with the upmost respect and even some people call him daddy Cannibal lols. but anyhow cannibal has done awesome things with GZ and he should get noticed for it reason he should get this award yay :)

i can witness for cannibal, i don't talk to him that often but i know that i have see him do great work over in GZ to making sure everyone is on top of there game to help out any person he can, Cannibal has really done great work, and has really push GZ up and beyond, he has choose some great leader there and with him leading GZ i know they will become great things, in the Future.

I can definately witness for our great Div Leader KSI Cannibal 7. He has known me since I first joined KSI, back when I was in my home squad of Solace, when my General wasnt doing what he needed to, he would help us right off the bat. When all of our officers left or stepped down, and I was the only one left he still helped our squad. Even though we knew it was going to merge soon, he still gave me short General training for the next squad. And the whole time I've been part of Unity he has given great advice for when I became General and ran into many issues, which were easily solved when we worked together, and even though our squad is both far yet not far from splitting, he has given me perfect advice for the new General. Cannibal is a great leader, someone who just loves to say PMA to keep people happy, but still can make a great boot stomp to motivate our squads. He completely deserves this award.

Awards

I can witness for cannibal.
I didn't know canni very well until he became a cofounder but since then I just cant seem to get rid of him! lol Cannibal has been very involved throughout his ranks, he's always moving around the whole division and keeping everyone on the right track. I don't know all of the Div leaders, but I can say that canni is one of the hardest working ones I've met, constantly finding something to improve or someone to help. he has always been consistent with his duties and manages to keep a positive, humorous attitude no matter what. I couldn't be happier that he's my senior officer and I couldn't ask for a better div leader.

• 2 weeks later...