KSI Cannibal (PMA7) Mentor Award (Awarded)

Name: KSI Cannibal Division Leader GZ

Link to Forums Account:

Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor

Reason-/-Evidence: Cannibal is an inspiration to all if GZ and the main reason way is one simple acronym, PMA. It stands for Positive Mental Attitude, Cannibal inspires all of GZ to stay positive and do their best. Even tho Cannibal is only 17 everyone in GZ looks up to him and treats him with respect.

I witness for this award. Cannibal has taught me and countless others things that will stick with them throughout their KSI career. He makes sure people know what they need to know, even lower level people. I sometimes can't believe how much he has taught my squad already and we've barely been in GZ for a week, but Cannibal was a mentor to me before I even went to GZ. I aspire to be someone like Cannibal when I come up in the ranks. I've seen him mentoring countless people. His knowledge of KSI seems to come to effortlessly that anytime he needs to teach someone about anything, he can do it with ease. I don't think I've ever seen him get something wrong. I would always come to him for help because he is always wanting to help everyone.

I will witness for this and I will keep it short. 

Cannibal is very relatable, patient, and knowledgeable.  As a younger member (in terms of time in KSI), I used to avoid 7's, but Cannibal is approchable.  He genuinely seems to care about his people and his positive mental attitude is contagious.

cannibal has been my mentoring me since I was a SSgt back in hope. When he was a cofounder he taught me how to be a general. As a general he encouraged ,me to make the changes needed to make my squad improve. I then had to step down as work interfered. I kept in constant contact till the I could return and cannibal was a positive influence ever since I came back. Now that he is the div leader he has mentored at some point all the highest memebers of a squad and the 7 staff.

I can witness for this as well. Cannibal has been a mentor to me since before I became a Cofo. he is very patient and always has an amazing attitude about everything, even when I'm freaking out. Canni is very knowledgeable when it comes to how KSI works and what makes a good leader, so I am constantly coming to him for advice. I can't imagine I would be a co div if it wasn't for canni's constant and reliable guidance and training.

I can wittness for this cannibal has bein my mentor since i was a cpt.His knowledge an postive attitude an make him a great leader.An hes always there to offer advice an guidince.canni is also very patient an approachable an easy for lower ranking members to approach an get advice an knowledge from him,this is why he deserves this award