KSI Toasty Duo Award Nomination (1/2 Awarded)

Toasty

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Toasty Shogun IO
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksifforums.org/user/14822-toasty/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Hot Topic, Gamer Score Hoarder
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I am nominating myself for Hot Topic because I have recently started a topic under the general chat that has reached Hot Topic status. I am also nominating myself for Gamer Score Hoarder because I have 26757 Gamerscore under the gamertag KSI TOASTY. 

The Hot Topic Award is for awards that help better KSI so i say no

Make a topic on the forums that Became a Hot Topic (this only applies to topics that are used to better KSI and is given out at the discretion of the AAP). -{Squad chats and Spam Threads Dont count-}

but as for GSH- i say Yes

e0874f23feaead3121e24fef0f3edd6e.png

Ignore the hot topic nomination I just saw Hot Topic and didn't read the description for it. My apologies still getting used to the forums.

No problem, another thing tho. dont post in ur nomination for future reference. its considered spam. PM someone of aap if you have any questions or concerns