KSI THOR 7 Master Recruiter/Mentor (BOTH AWARDED)

KSI DESTINED 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2841-ksi-thor-7/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

MENTOR:This member along with others Mentored me when i came into DR he has went above and beyond to make sure i was ready for the ranks ive went through.He has helped mentor me through general and even currently at co founder i belive he completly deserves this award.

Master Recruiter:This member has 239 recruits ive personally seen him recruit and help keep our division afloat.

Awards

WITNESSING

Mentor: This member has mentored me and several others, he is a great founder and is also active with members. I also highly look up to this member. He is also a great leader and teacher, He has mentored me as an officer and is presently mentoring me as a general. So i do  whole heartedly think KSI THOR 7 deserves this award. His mentoring will never be forgotten

Awards

I am a witness for KSI THOR 7's mentor award

Mentor: Thor has always mentored me since I first joined KSI he told me everything I need to know and still is he's been helping me through every challenge when I couldn't trust anyone else!

Witnessing:

Mentor:when I was recruited by thor back in 2012 he did a good job introducing me to members and making sure i was placed in a active squad. He is some ill say mentored me in my begging here and that iv seen him do for many more.

WITNESSING

This member has mentored me even though i just joined he has helped me alot and talked to me about KSI and because of that is why I am happy with my choice in joining and because of this member I will be a KSI member for a long time and i thank him for that.

Witnessing

This member has mentored me ever since I joined KSI 8 months and even now as I'm being a Cpt of my squad he is a real good person

I can vouch for Master Recruiter as well. Ive Known Thor since ive gotten into DR which was 2 years ago, hes recruited members numerous times and gave them to squads that needed them.