KSI NETTERBUG72 Multiple Award Nomination (1/3 Awarded)

GreendayFox

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI NETTERBUG72 Valkyrie Divine Reign General

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/19226-ksi-netterbug72/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Outstanding Service Lv 1, Mentor, Trainer

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Mentor: When me and NetterBug both became Generals she was the first one to erasure me that if I needed help she would help me I look up to her as a fellow member and as a mother she's a great mentor to me and everyone in her squad.

Outstanding Service Lv. 1: I heard nothing but great things from KSI DESTINED 7 about her and I even saw she stepped up to the plate to help her Squad Valkyrie and she's the best choice to make General over Valkyrie she can't do wrong.

Trainer: I can happily say she has successfully trained more than 50 people!

• Admin Guy

Mentor: 5 Members who claim this member as their mentor to witness.

OS Lv. 1: Descriptive witnesses, please!

Trainer: A Co-Founder or higher rank to witness for this.

I can witness for Trainer and OS Lv. 1

Trainer: I can personally witness and verify that KSI NETTERBUG72 has trained 56 people and she definitely deserves this award.

OS Lv. 1: NETTERBUG has caught my attention over the recent months. She was an superb Captain in Valkyrie DR before the split and one of the best ones I had underneath me as Valkyries Co-Fo. I had many SGTs come to me saying that she was always an ear to listen to any problem that they had and she made sure for 100% certainty that whatever concerns that any member had was solved completely. She has notebooks upon notebooks filled with KSI knowledge and random notes in them so she is always on top of things when it comes to anything new within KSI. I can say with complete certainty that she deserves every right to be called General of KSI Valkyrie DR.

Witnessing:

OS LV1: well I met this member upon returing to KSI when she was a in the squad I created. Iv taken it upon myself to get to know the members and iv seen this member step up as a officer and assist in splitting a squad and now runs that same squad while it moves in the right direction.she is there for members and acts as a mother to members of her div/squad. She is always willing to take advice and sticks to CoC and regulation she has stepped up putting alot of personal and emotional dedication I belive she will go very far here and stands above the standard

I can witness for Trainer and OS Lv. 1

Trainer: I can personally witness and verify that KSI NETTERBUG72 has trained 56 people and she definitely deserves this award.

OS Lv. 1: NETTERBUG has caught my attention over the recent months. She was an superb Captain in Valkyrie DR before the split and one of the best ones I had underneath me as Valkyries Co-Fo. I had many SGTs come to me saying that she was always an ear to listen to any problem that they had and she made sure for 100% certainty that whatever concerns that any member had was solved completely. She has notebooks upon notebooks filled with KSI knowledge and random notes in them so she is always on top of things when it comes to anything new within KSI. I can say with complete certainty that she deserves every right to be called General of KSI Valkyrie DR.

i can witness for os lvl one and mentor

This member came up under me she has proved time and time again that she is a great listener great trainer and a great friend and future leader in KSI she came when my squad had hit rock bottom she a long with a few others came to be recruited and in turn saved my squad and my place in KSI i would not be where i am right now if it wasnt for her word cant even describe how i feel about this member she deserves all these award and more my squad wouldve never split if it wasnt for her shes a great friend a great leader and mentor and i would highly recommend to any one who reads this to shoot her a message and talk to her this woman is everything that KSI stands for Knowledge Strength Integrity

Awards

I can witness for all awards. Netterbug has always been there fore everyone. Our squad members call her the mom of Valkyrie even before she was promoted to General. Has trained so many people, and risen far beyond anyone's expectations. She is probably the funniest, calmest, strongest and sweetest person I know. She takes charge when needed to without a second thought. She has become a great mentor to many of our squad members including myself. She gets to know everyone in her squad personally and doesn't leave anyone out. She's tough when she needs to be, gives advice to everyone, and takes advice when given. She is a great leader and I know she will keep succeeding and progressing in KSI. She has become my best friend and adviser and there's no one I trust more to lead our squad to success. Her success has only been achieved by her strength, willingness, and overall desire to help everyone she can and to help KSI become stronger and grow as a family. She has also made everything about KSI very fun. She has trained and recruited so many active members into our squad, and helped keep them active. I truly believe that KSI NETTERBUG72 DESERVES every award that she ever gets nominated for. She has been an asset to our community and everyone who has had the time or has been fortunate enough to get to know her, knows how truly dedicated and committed she is to KSI, and to doing the right thing. I know Netter will never let anyone down, because she does her absolute best to help everyone, and I could never ask for a better friend, mentor, trainer or Leader.

Edited by KSI Justice971

Trainer, OS Lv1, and mentor

She has trained several in my presence.

She has gone above and beyond he duties. She and I worked together well and I think of her as my KSI mama. She is the mother figure of Valkyrie and I can say a lot of people, not only in Valkyrie, look up to Netter. She has everything written in her notebooks from the day she joined until today. She is most definitely deserving of OS Lv1.

She mentored me as LT and CPT. She taught me how to run things and better organize material for our squad. She helped me get to where I am today.

Awards

• 3 weeks later...