A year already :) Chickens Committed (Awarded)

Chickenwing

Name: KSI Blaziken 7 (chickenwing)
Link to Forums Account:  http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11836-blaziken-7/
Award-/-Achievement: 33-AwardImgMaster-1393359713.png
Reason-/-Evidence: Well i was recruited on the 19th of February 2013 and changed my GT the day after, cant believe its been a year already :tongue:

179f1c7ed09a3333889352044707b969.png

i have know him since he was a CPT and have witnesed almost all name changes,chicken u the man buddy keep up the greatness!!!

Although I want to say Yes.....I haven't seen someone actually confess to being around for the Initial Name Change.

i have know him since he was a CPT and have witnesed almost all name changes,chicken u the man buddy keep up the greatness!!!

He said he's only known him since he was a CPT, which means he wasn't there for the initial name change.

Although I want to say Yes.....I haven't seen someone actually confess to being around for the Initial Name Change.

He said he's only known him since he was a CPT, which means he wasn't there for the initial name change.

just trying to do my part for someone who desirves it :)

I was the General over the squad Chicken was in when he first changed his name, CHICK3NWING PIMP sure was a good one lol. He changed his name the very next day but yes he definitely deserves it for the outstanding work he has done for this community.