KSI xSTREETSx 7 outstanding service lvl 1 award (Awarded)

KSI xLUMINAx 7

Name: (KSI xSTREETSx 7-/-FG -/-FG

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14931-ksi-xstreetsx-7/

Award-/-Achievement: OUTSTANDING SERVICE lvl 1

Reason-/-Evidence: how do I start streets has one of the best members in FG one thing is that when I was cause I had back surgery he took the squads and he made them better. Streets has always done good he holds a lot tournaments and he inspires me to be a better cofounder he always plays with people in the division and others also and he is also very active on the forums donating money and helping people in need this is y I think he deserves this award

I'm personally under Streets. I'm one of his generals and if he is not going to my meetings hes going to others. He not only makes sure that my squad is doing good but he tries to make every meeting and game night we have. It's been rough for him the last week and a half and he is still trying his best to be their for the whole of FG. Also if he not's online on the xbox, hes on the forums making sure every question is answered. He not only does that on the forums but he answer asks any questions if people have trouble under standing the forums. This guy is every where when its come to KSI. On the xbox, on the forums, I think facebook, but overall this guy is in KSI for the long hall and won't let anyone down when it comes to relations with KSI.

streets is one of the best cofounders/member i have seen come through KSI in my tenure. he goes beyond his cofounder rank to be a best friend and help out people with personal problems and i was one of those people. to me, streets has far more intentions in KSI other than gaming and helping out people. he builds relationships with others and helps others get to know their members. i see streets being way higher up in the near future. when he is assigned a task, he not only does it efficiently, he does it in such a quick manner so you don't ever have to ask twice. 

Streets is one that tries very hard to reach out to everyone and makes sure that the division of FG as a whole runs smoothly and tackles on issues quickly and efficiently. As a Co-Founder he does more than just look after the squads that he is over but to make himself available to everyone for assistance, advice of expertice, and/or just to game with them. He strongly deserves this award for his dedication and passion he has for this community

If you need a witness from the masses of people under him in rank. KSI xSTREETSx7 is one of the 7s that will listen to the problems at a individual level not just at the co-founder or General level. He will talk and play with the newest recruit to I am sure the senior directors and not change who he is. He cares for the lower ranks no matter what squad and sees them for what they are the future of KSI. He knows there many with heavy problems like myself who have more than petty things going on in my life (daughter just found after41 days of being missing, wife had a stroke and still not back yet). we are lucky to have a person like Streets for he exceeds his roll in everyway and keeps asking for more. He is the personified version of Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity. Thank you and much respect Streets   

I'd like to drop a few lines to witness.

This guy is highly active on the forums, mentoring his members on xbl, supports all game nights within and outside of the squads in his charge and still goes outside his comfort zone to help those who come to him for help.  I've sent a few people his way, as I usually do to gauge knowledge + experience + social skills, and he performed superbly.  He's a solid 7 consistently performing above his rank and inspires others to follow suit.  Not to mention he's hilarious.  The dude breeds FUN in every party and meeting he goes to.  Yea, he's a great member, leader, and addition to the team with promise to continue to impress us all :)

*DoC's Stamp of approval*

Give that man a medal *points @ Streets* :P

KSI xSTREETSx 7 is an amazing cofo there is not even enough things i can say that can some up his dedication and love toward FG. This is an outstanding man that has been there for me and has help my squad and i know many more squads grow and become great. This guy is highly active on the forums and is a great mentor to all of the lower members in FG. He makes FG fun all the time. So ,i think that he really does deserve this award more than anything.

Awards

Streets is an outstanding member and a great co-founder. He is constantly active on the forums and always checks in our squads. He shows up to meetings or gamenights when he can and helps whenever the need is there. Streets mentors in whatever way he can is always open to help when a member needs his help regardless of what rank they are. Streets is a great member and one hell of a co-founder.