KSI STINKER Mentor Award Nomination (Awarded)

PinKaliCiouS

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI STINKER, Nemesis, TW
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/13069-i-dont-care/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) I am nominating Stinkerkins for this award because I know for a fact he's mentored more than 5 members. He's always freely giving of his time to our members, not matter what division they're from.

Stinker is my mentor as well: for the sole fact of when I had doubts about being a gen he give me nothing but the best reasursence about what a general is supposed to do and he is always able to help me with a issue if I don't know what to do

i can say stinker is one of my mentors when i first got gen spot he help me with it. If i had any question on what  to do in a situation or get more activity or even just sticking around he would just talk to me in a chat

KSI STINKER and I met when he was going through a difficult time, the loss of a family member. Definitely something I know all to well. Still even with that going on he befriended me. He may not realize it but he has been a mentor to me. He may be a gen and have a lot going on but he always makes time for those who need him. He has helped me when i had questions about things having to do with the training committee, he has answered my questions about KSI, and he has even given me advice on situations ive been in where ive been upset n ready to leave or react to a situation in a way i wouldn't be proud of later on. He's a straight forward, no bullPoop, take me as i am but still kind type of person. i respect that!! I believe he deserves this as i'm sure everyone who was nominated does....thank you Stinker for all of your help.  Good Luck to all of you

KSI SexiMexiMa

Trocity

Awards