KSI Kazekage multiple awards (Awarded)

KSI Seraphim 7

Name: KSI Kazekage- desolate- last strike- general

Link to Forums Account: www.ksiforums.org/user/17584-fifth-kazekage/

Award- trainer/member assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: I witness for this fine general here because he has been a general for a long time and ive seen a lot of great officers come through with tones of questions that he answers personally and hes definatly trained alot them

This guy!! Deserves nothing! He is literally the worst member i've ever come across. Him being nominated for anything is just disgusting to me. I can't see how anyone, could actually..............take me serious ;) This guy is literally what it means to be KSI. He is always there when you need him, i dabble in the squad chats and he is always helping out other members, hes has helped me a few times....finding new friends lol. But in all seriousness this guy is awesome and most definitely deserves the member assistance award. Keep up the awesome work man ;)

• Admin Guy

KSI Seraphim 7 is my co-founder.

We need someone other than the nominator to post on the topic for you as a witness. That is how the process works. Please get another 7 in here to witness for you.

Member Assistance: Yes.

Trainer: Waiting on another Co-Fo or higher ranked witness.

I am the only other 7 other than KSI SERAPHIM 7 who nominated Kaze that currently works as a Leader in LS & even though i have only been in LS a short while i have seen him working with many individuals with in his squad and is currently working with a large number of up and coming members in order to strengthen his squad. His Squad has a huge amount of respect for him and listens well to everything he says in and out off Game Nights and Squad Meetings so yes i believe he deserves this award and i would witness to this if possible. 

I am the only other 7 other than KSI SERAPHIM 7 who nominated Kaze that currently works as a Leader in LS & even though i have only been in LS a short while i have seen him working with many individuals with in his squad and is currently working with a large number of up and coming members in order to strengthen his squad. His Squad has a huge amount of respect for him and listens well to everything he says in and out off Game Nights and Squad Meetings so yes i believe he deserves this award and i would witness to this if possible. 

Member Assistance is a yes. All we need is one of you to verify that he's trained more than 30 members please...

Member Assistance is a yes. All we need is one of you to verify that he's trained more than 30 members please...

I think he's trying to say that KSI Seraphim 7 is the only 7 who has been around long enough to fully witness for this. KSI Sinister 7 has only been here for a short time. And in all honesty, someone else could have nominated me for this and KSI Seraphim 7 could have witnessed on that. 

Ok so what is bieng said is that sinister needs to nominate him for this award and I can witness for him(which would be a waste of both our time)

I'm going with my better judgement on this one. 

Yes to all.

Other staff, please vote.

Ok you hears the boss man psssh I mean my baby Docs!! 

Its a yes from me as well!!