KSI HIROTORO Duo Award Nomination (Awarded)

GreendayFox

Name: KSI HIROTORO, Judgement, Divine Reign, 1st Captain

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/19412-ksi-hirotoro/

Award-/-Achievement: Mentor, Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: MA: As his General I have witness Hirotoro help countless members all the way from recruit up to a captain, he has full know late on how to solve issues wether it be two members arguing or having something to do with the whole squad in his time coming up the ranks he has made many people feel more secure with him as a officer to help them achieve their potential.

Mentor: Hirotoro is a mentor to me because he has shown even me how to handle certain issues/ situations, he can remain calm and composed under any issue and he isn't willing to back down to anyone when he is defending his fellow squad mates and his officers, I admire how strong willed he is and for that I see him as my mentor!

I can witness to both these awards, HIROTORO is a mentor to me because though out the entire time I was here he has always been trying to help GreendayFox with the squad and pick me and my fellow officers up when we needed to be picked up showing us that you can meet really great people in KSI and it's not like everyone says. He has also helped me because he was the one who showed me how to train properly and how to use these damn forums which if you ask anyone over here they will tell you that we make it much more difficult than what it is :)

Awards

I can definitely witness to both of these good people!

Hunter has ALWAYS been a mentor to me because he has the best level head I've seen out of anyone here in KSI and he personally helps me learn how to train and recruit better. He's also helped me more than anyone when everyone else is busy he is always there to help me with issues I'm having with say a member who kept refusing to close his party he was able to show me how to handle issues with me sitting there watching and observing.

Awards

Mentor: 2/5

Member Assistance: 2/3

Another good witness. Keep it up, one more for Member Assistance and few more for Mentor

I witness for HIROTORO helping me and being my mentor.

He has helped more than enough people here in Judgement me being one because I'm willing to bet that if he didn't sit down with me for hours telling me how I could improve and how important I am to this squad showing he believes in me I wouldn't be as inspired as I am because he was there when everyone else was busy and he helps me with the squad meetings making sure people understand the rules in their full extent because he's been practicing with me on Call of Duty Ghost so I could be ready for doing my HeadHunters team :) personally I feel he's one of the best role models I have ever seen him and GreendayFox

Awards

I witness to Hirotoro being my mentor.

Hunter along with Cory was one of the few people who actually made me comfortable in KSI. Seeung how I recruited I eventually lost my touch because I thought no one noticed me work but Hunter did and he told me that I'd make a outstanding Lieutenant to help show the other Sergeants how to recruit and it's not so hard but the first person to show me that was Hunter and I am grateful to have him mentor me and I hope I can continue to learn from him. C:

I can witness for HIROTORO being my mentor.

Hunter has been a constant person in KSI and the fact he's able to sit here after everything that has happened in KSI when he's been here is amazing because no normal person could just sit here and take everything that was thrown at him. To me I think that he qualifies as a mentor to many people because no matter what he can remain calm and cool under pressure and be able to keep everyone thinking straight. That's why he is my mentor.

Awards

I can witness for HIROTORO being my mentor.

Hunter has been a constant person in KSI and the fact he's able to sit here after everything that has happened in KSI when he's been here is amazing because no normal person could just sit here and take everything that was thrown at him. To me I think that he qualifies as a mentor to many people because no matter what he can remain calm and cool under pressure and be able to keep everyone thinking straight. That's why he is my mentor.

hold up a second... Chris i thought you left KSI a while back? or did you get re-recriuted? because i never heard you came back...

MA: Yes

Mentor: 4/5

Since Chris' statement doesn't really explain how he is a mentor but more of chill relax dude B) and there seems to be complications with this member,

I would like just one more witness statement and its a yes from me :)

1st Captian KSI HIROTORO JUDGEMENT DR

whiteness

He has been my mentor with greendayfox helping me have a more understanding on the code of conduct and the ranks. Even though I know every thing with is young thinking process he has helped me with the up to date meanings on everything he has been there to help guide me and several other members through the squad. I wouldnt trade him for anything he is My best friend my brother my child my Captian he has done all he can to keep this squad together in times of need and in times of fun

Edited by KSIxELDERWOLFx

Awards