KSI Purge Hot topic nomination (Denied)

Purge Senpai

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)KSI Purge / Rage / DM

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/9453-killer-bee/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Hot Topic

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

This topic was created on March 2013. It was originally made to keep up with attendance at game nights and to see who is active with their squads. I previously submitted this nomination a long time ago back when it was still fresh. It was denied due to most of the post being of me since I actively used it for attendance. Today it is still used widely within DM and now some divisions have implemented it for their division. I believe it deserves a new review. :)

Link to topic: http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/13431-dm-custom-game-night-attendance/

I'll say that it is theoretically a "hot topic." But, I don't know if the idea of game night attendance is accredited to you exactly. I want to hear other's opinions on this before I make a decision.

Okay so I will be the first and I hope its okay I do this here, I have looked it over and thought about it but if it is just for a gamenight attendance I don't see it being too beneficial because then its like claiming that you started the thing in the first place I think it's a good way to keep track of what squad is active but without the right people doing it, then it would be forgotten about and then it would be pointless. But it would be like saying the person who started squad meeting attendance would deserve this award but its not something I see moving anyone in KSI forward. So my opinion I don't think that this counts. 

hot topic is awarded to those who create a thread to benefit KSI as a whole. hope im not stepping on any toes by saying that i dont find a gamenight attendence thread to be beneficial to KSI (as a whole)

So a no for me

An FYI to anyone that sees this. Just because on the forums a topic says that it is "HOT", does not mean it deserves the hot topic award