KSI COURAG3OUS mentor (Awarded)

KSI CURAG3OUS 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)KSI COURAG3OUS /Anarchy/LS

s Account:

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)KSI Mentor

EvidencePlease give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

In my time in KSI i have try to help as many other as i could so Ive tryed to help them and mentor them

KSI Swagger12. Im in Anarchy LS 4th LT. KSI COURAG3OUS took me in. I used to be a general in Shade SR but i quit do to the lack of respect and not listening or following orders. I like KSI COURAG3OUS as my general. He helps me if i need help or a question. He likes to have to fun. We play alot together and vote for him. He really deserves it. thank you

Awards

KSI Legendz8. Anarchy MJR I know courageous in real life he's a real cool guy he helped me earn my spot as a major and he helps everyone from any rank to succeed in KSI. Vote for him he definitely deserves it as swagger said

Awards

KSI COURAG3OUS was my general for sometime and he is one of the people that helped me along the way to being a general. he is one of my favorite mentors and friends.

Awards