Division and Area Section Rules.
All Division sections can have as many pinned topics as they wish, as long as it's within reason
All Division Section moderators are Expected to keep their section tidy.
Topics that may be pinned are:
1. Important topics only (meeting notes, separate for each squad)
2. Rules (Compact all rules into one topic only)
3. Division announcements (one topic only)
4. Division Suggestions (one topic only)
5. New Recruit Sign-In Topics (one topic only)
Topics that may not be pinned are:
1. Squad Topics
2. Games + Spam (This does include Crown Games)
3. Anything not important-/-irrelevant or out dated and unused.
4. Team Topics
-Anything that has to do with your squad, such as meeting reminders, looking for someone to help you out, updates, etc. Should be place in a Squad Specific Topic.
-Tourneys may have a topic created, but once that tourney is over. The topic will be closed.
- DO NOT CREATE EXCESS SPAM TOPICS IN YOUR DIVISION SECTIONS JUST TO INCREASE YOUR POSTS COUNTS
- If a topic is unnecessary it will be locked/closed, possibly removed, and there may be disciplinary actions against he/she that posted the topic. If you wish to post three posts in a row or what is known as spamming, please bring it to this perticular section.
Spam section link: http://www.ksiforums...um/8-spam-area/
Below are the Forum Rules as created by KSI Staff...
Spamming is not permitted. This includes, but is not limited, to: one word posts, repeated messages across many sections, inappropriately-placed topics (I.E. talking about the football game in a division section), and posting over 100 times in one day (unless they are all constructive, non-spam posts, or appropriately-placed spam posts). If you are not sure what is or is not considered spam, talk to a moderator, global moderator or administrator.
- - Do not disrespect other forum members. Please keep in mind that what you may consider a joke may be seen as offensive by someone else.
- - Do not use abusive language. This includes, but is not limited, to: racist, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate language.
- - Do not avoid the autofilter. Certain words are filtered for a reason. Avoiding the autofilter includes replacing letters with similar characters. You may star (*) out the word(s), as long as the entire word is starred. If you so choose, you may leave the ending of the word unstarred (â€œingâ€, â€œedâ€, etc.).
- - Do not use ban evasion techniques. This includes using proxies or creating another account to circumvent a ban or suspension. If you are banned or suspended from any part of the forums, it is for a reason. Any attempts to circumvent a ban or suspension will result in additional punishment, up to and including an indefinite revoke of forum privileges.
- - Do not create more than one account on the forums if it's not necessary. A user is allowed to have one active account, and one active account only. A user should only need to create and use a second account if that user is unable to access the first account (the "forgot password" feature and administrative help should be exhausted before this happens).
Shoutbox + Forum Rules
Do not flame (disrespect) other forum members. Please keep in mind that what you may consider a joke may be seen as offensive by someone else.
If somebody is purposely starting a problem or Continuing one report it to the attention of a Forum Staff member
Do not use abusive language, racism, Anti Homo-sexual slander.
Do not avoid the auto-filter
Certain words are filtered for a reason Willfully Avoiding the Auto-Filter includes replacing letters with similar characters.
Its highly noticeable when people are Actively Avoiding the Filters.
A minimum of 1 warning is issued before ANY action is taken.
*Ban me* appears with certain Racial comments and results in a suspension.Spoiler
- > Just because the Words are filtered, does not mean Over using them is needed, and if felt warented, shout box suspension can be imposed
- > Asking and or pestering Forum Staff for Moderator abilities consistently will result in suspensions
- > Asking to be Banned-/-deleted will result in such, even jokingly requested. Since By the Request of a member, We have ZERO obligation to unban after action is taken.
- > While we promote respect for Female Gamers, IF a female member is banned or suspended Due to abusive actions and harassment of other members, the COC clause is revoked and dealt with like all other members Equally.
Issues included but not limited to:
Note: Punishments are subject to change at the forum administration's discretion. Every situation is different, and may or may not call for different discipline than what is noted above.
Forum Ban Disclaimer:
This Forum Maintains the right to Ban for any reason at anytime. Violating any rule's, regulation's or direct order from any and all Forum Staff members while on the Forum to Cease and desist a Certain Behavior or Instance can result in a ban.
You can be banned for any of the following reason's with-/-without notification By Admin and Senior Forum Staff:
1. Creation of Multiple Accounts for Malicious purposes. (Bannable Offense)
2. Creating an Account for another User (Follow Warn System Outlined Above)
3. Attempting to bypass a ban-/-suspension via a secondary account or thru alternative IP's. (Bannable Offense)
4. Posting-/-Sending Private Messages or using the Shout-Box to post or display anything deemed harmful or Offensive to Members of the KSI forums. (See Warn System Above, Severity will change where the scale begins)
5. Being Blacklisted-/-DNH'd from Joining or being in KSI. (Blacklisting is a Bannable Offense, DNH'd members will be on a one strike policy)
6. Asking to have your account Deleted-/-Banned-/-Suspended or in anyway shape or form Removed from the Forum. (Bannable Offense)
7. Messaging Admin or Forum Staff excessively (See Warn System Above)
8. Posting-/-Sending-/-Asking for content that can be deemed of an Adult nature *pornographic imagery, Sexual descriptions* (Bannable Offense)
9. Lying to Admin or Forum Staff about Abuse and Harassment from other members on the forums. (See Warn System Above, Severity will change where the scale begins)
10. Impersonating a person in a position of Authority[Leaders, Forum Staff or other persons](See Warn System Above, Severity will change where the scale begins)
11. Bypassing the Word Filter (See Warn System Above, Severity will change where the scale begins)
12. Accessing another Users Forums Account (See Warn System Above)
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
> Spamming (Limited to but not excluding, multiposting-/-Spamming mass posts on forums and shoutbox in Full caps lock and or Smilies and emote icons)
> Antagonizing Other members and causing issues.
> Ignoring the warnings of Forums Staff to cease and desist an action.
> Ignoring Section Rules, like those of the courts and aap.
> Spamming 100+ posts-/-topics in a single 24 hour period can see you earn punishment from staff.**while we understand and promote activity....if the activity is only spam...then it is Not a benefit**
> Breaking forum rules and expecting you clan ops leaders to fix it when you earn punishments
> Harassing Forum Staff-/-Admin-/-Members or purposely aggravating them.
> Keeping your forum section functional and low on spam
IF you are banned or suspended from any part of the forums, it is for a reason.
IF a Moderator, Senior Forum Staff member or Admin is warning a member to stop doing something then its for a Reason
Regarding Video links-/-Images:
You can post vids in the shout box *Only if hidden inside the Spoiler BB code, and if its in acordance to the Content rules for the forums.
DO NOT post links to images that violate any other rule, or the KSI Code of Conduct, or anything that is morally or ethically questionable
All other rules and the KSI Code of Conduct apply to the shoutbox and its use. The use of the shoutbox is a privilege which can be revoked at any time, at the discretion of a moderator or administrator.
All of the items found in the KSI Code of the Conduct apply to all members of the forums, regardless of actual KSI membership status. Furthermore, nobody, regardless of rank/forum status, is exempt from following the rules set forth in this page.
If, for any reason, a moderator or administrator determines that a user has not followed the rules set forth in this page or the KSI Code of Conduct, or has otherwise posted forum-inappropriate content, the user will be given a minimum of ONE warning. After that warning, if the user clearly disregards the warning, the appropriate punishment will be given, at the sole discretion of the moderator(s) or administrator(s) involved
The general punishment guidelines are as follows:
**The warning points are cumlitive and stack up.
[*](0 warning Points) Verbal warning (generaly a shoutbox warning)
[*](1 warning Points) 24 hours mod review.
[*](2 warning Points) Content moderated for 48 hours-/-Ability to create content removed for 24 hours.
[*](3 warning Points) Content moderated for 72 hours-/-Ability to create content removed for 48 hours-/-Suspended for 24 hours.
[*](4 warning Points) Content moderated for 8 days-/-Ability to create content removed for 4 days-/-Suspended for 2 days.
[*](5 warning Points) Content moderated permanently-/-Ability to create content removed for 22 days-/-Suspended for 14 days.
[*](6 warning Points) Content moderated permanently-/-Suspended for 30 days.
[*](7 warning Points) Suspended permanently.