KSI Enzyme T&E application
1. What is your age
2.What is your gamer tag
3. How long have you been in KSI?
roughly 6 months
4. Do you have any experience with WW or any online tournament? -If yes, what experience?
yes I do have plenty experience I have played in many tournaments , not only for KSI but for gambattles also I feel I have great experience.
5. Have you had any experience running a tournament at all? -If yes, what experience?
yes I used to be the captain of the head hunters team so I would set up the matches &I make sure everything is in order
6. What is your availability for tournaments and events? (days you are online, and how often you play)
my availability is almost every day it's rare that I am not available
7. What side of the department would you like to be on? Call of Duty or Halo? Both host tournaments for those games, but can host tournaments that are not mainstream?
i would like to be on the call of duty side more
8. What console are you currently on?(this is directed towards people that have the xbox one, so if you are getting it soon after the release then post that you are getting it soon)
9. Please list all games you own or plan on getting in the future that we use in T&E for tournaments. Please also include which console you own the games on (IE if you have minecraft on both 360 and one then please say both) the list of commonly used games are as following Minecraft, CoD (MW, MW2, MW3, Bo1, BO2, BO3, Ghost, AW), Halo (Halo 3, Halo reach, Halo 4, Halo MCC, Halo 5), GTA 5, Rocket league.
all call of dutys , halo 5 , rainbow six siege , destiny 2
10. Being a staff member for T&E is not an easy job. You will be expected to work and have full dedication to help make Tournaments and Events a very efficient department in KSI and in the gaming community. Why would you like to become a staff member, and how would you contribute to this department?
i would like to become a staff member because I feel I would be a good asset to help run the tournaments because I have experience , I will contribute time &a dedication into making tournaments the best as possible .
11. Are you currently acting as a member or head of any other web ops team? - If yes, what department(s):
No I am currently not
12: Do you have any pending application with any other departments? - If yes what departments:
No I do not
13: What divisions are you in?
14: why should we hire you?
I feel you should hire me because I think I can make a difference in helping out with the tourneys & events . Thanks for your time