KSI Jezrien 7 Multiple Awards (3/4 Awarded)

Trainer Shivah

Name: KSI Jezrien 7
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/1291-jezrien-҂⌣̀-⌣Ì/
Award-/-Achievement: Master Recruiter/ Committed/ Mentor/ Gold Outstanding Service - Level 3 
Reason-/-Evidence: 

-This member has recruited well over 120 members into KSI.

-He has had a KSI gamertag for 2+ years.

-Jezrien has mentored WELL over five people that I know of, including myself. I've only been in KSI for about half a year, so I can't image how many people he has mentored during his entire time in KSI. Not only does he mentor tons of people, but he's an amazing mentor and I couldn't image anyone who is better. Everyone in LS learns so much from him.

- As one of Jezrien's generals, I know he deserves OS Level 3. In all of my time in KSI, I can't think of anyone who is more deserving of this award. I look to him as a role model more than anyone else, and he knows how to lead people. He handles every situation with finesse and a level head. He's the type of leader who won't give you a straight answer on what you should do in a situation, but he will let you make your own decisions so he doesn't take the experience and growth away. I've never seen him make a decision that was bad or had a negative impact on the division. He's the go-to guy for advice, and he's always ready to guide someone in the right direction. I've watched him go in and revive my home squad when basically everyone else had given up all hope for it. Although I haven't been in KSI all that long, I know he's revived numerous other squads. He's a vital asset to this division, and we wouldn't be where we are without him. I'm honored to be under him and I look forward to continuing to learn and grow as a leader from Jezrien. 

I can witness for all of these. I have known this man my entire ksi career.

-I have personally seen aswell as aided in his recruitment history from our time in legacy wrath echo both times aswell as our time in divisional leadership. He trains with the skill of a craftsmen and puts most members to shame in both the quantity aswell as the quality and caliber of his recruits.

-jezrien has been a mentor to every officer below him in our long and distinguished career, training and mentoring well over 2 dozen officers. The most notable ones are as follows KSI Zanimus 7, KSI Bloodshot 7, and KSI Goddess. I could list more but I don't think you want me writing a book with my grammar...

As for the final award you need not look no further. I may be an ace and a clown but I wouldn't have gotten past captain without jezrien pushing and training me. He has made sure that I am a worthy co founder and that I continue to be an excellent cofo. He's trained and aided in the training of several generals some of which have been promoted. He's dedicated to ls as we've both had KSI gamertags constantly for almost 3 years now. First he was KSI Ragnarok or "rags" as we called him in our time in legacy and wrath(not to be confused with the forum mod with the same name) after a long break from ksi we rejoined and fixed echo from the ground up. After his promotion to cofounder the first time he then changed his name to the name you see before you.

If this man doesn't deserve these awards... then why do I have some of them since we work as a team and have always worked as a team.

Sincerely: zanimus

Master Recruiter: Maybe Paratroop can witness as well.

Committed: Yes.

Mentor: 1/5

O.S. Lv. 3: Bring on the Witnesses!

I can definitely witnesss.

Due to the fact that He is a great role model to any KSI member wanting to Learn how to become a Leader.

He is a wonderful Mentor and Listener.

He, MORE than anyone else Deserves this Award.

Ask anyone in Last Strike, they can witness to this.

Extremely Commited!

O.S. LV. 3: BRING ON THE WITNESSES!

I can witness to these as well he has been around for awhile and helped this division in many ways including game nights, training members, assisting the div. He's a vital asset to this div and we hope to have him around for another 2 years :)

• Admin Guy

Master Recruiter: yes

Committed: yes

Mentor: 2/5

O.S. Lv 3: more witnesses please,

I'm just going to say this for Lv. 3. If you can't get senior directors to witness for the award, then we will have to deny Outstanding Service.

I can witness for this, I have been in KSI for close to a year now and he is one of the very few people that have always been there for anything. We may not agree on things all the time but he will help me or anyone who needs it. He was one of 2 people to re-train me because I was gen and knew as much as a SSG. He was told to demote me but he didn't he stuck through it and mentored me. He was even training me and giving me advice when he wasn't even in KSI. He left for a good month for good reason everyone hated him for it but if you went to him and asked him he was there just like he was when he was founder the first time. I was founder of last strike when he got Co-Founder again and he had to even give me advice on my rank he deserves his founder position and he deserves this award.

Awards

I can witness for this outstanding award i was a general not too long ago in Memories LS when i first came into the squad Jezrien was the current Co-Founder and the only Co-Founder in the division and honestly as a Co-Founder he was the one picking the division up and being like the division leader since some of the other leaders were busy eveey gens meeting i went to he was the one conducting it and in eveey meeting inspiring all of the Generals and Captains to improve so the division can improve step by step. Ive hosted and been in 100s of Generals meeting and the way that jezrien conducted his was very well structured peaceful and everyone pripictied in it aswell so ever since that moment the members above him steped down and Jezrien is now the Founder of LS and the current acting division leader and even before this moment this is Jezriens second time being the rank of a Founder which should mean something i wasnt around in LS at that moment but i know he has put in some historical work in LS improving the division little by little kind of like Chedderbob in DL, i think its a joke he dosnt have the mentor award lol

Mentor: 4/5

O.S. Lv 3: Senior directors to witnesses please          

I can witness for the O.S. award he is a very good leader and is one of the most qualifified 7s i know and has helped many of his members grow both in leadership and loyalty 

O.S. Lv 3: Senior Directors to witnesses please          

Illusion said he has already conveyed his feelings to AAP Staff. Whether that means yay or nay, that is what i will be going with. :)

As for one more for mentor i will have the last person post today.

• Admin Guy

Though I am not a Senior Director, I would like to offer my thoughts, having been around in KSI for quite some time, with as much combined experience as some of the seniors.

Jezrien is good. He learns quickly, is eager and able to assist other members, and has done an admirable job in any position he's in. I've seen several amazing members rise up from the people I have mentored; some of them have inspired their fellows, one person impacted KSI in such a way that a few remember him now, and the mess he caused. Jezrien, however, has taken what he knows, and has gone further with it. He's a fantastic leader, and, perhaps most importantly, he knows what it is like to be at the bottom of the totem pole.

Many people, the higher they rise, the more they forget what it's like to be at the bottom, and their leadership suffers because of it. I've seen him rise, fall, and rise back up again, stronger each time, making his division stronger in the process. He's gained friends, mentored and recruited plenty of members, and has done more for his division than anyone that I've seen in quite some time.

That said, it doesn't stop there. Jezrien has recently joined the News Team, and has shown an excellent ability to not only write well, but to edit. At the moment, he has multiple articles he's editing with a high degree of quality, in addition to clan ops duties. He has done much for KSI, and though everyone may not have a chance to see him perform, it is of my opinion that we are a better community because Jezrien is here, and through the effort he has put in to this community, I see no reason he should be denied Outstanding Service level 3.

I can also witness Jezrien being a good mentor! He is most certainly a good person to get guidance from when you need help or assist with anything. He doesn't just tell you what to do he lets you try and figure it out on your own and learn to grow and experience a lot more that way. But at the same time he isn't going to let you fail to the point of no return. He is really good at guiding you in the right direction on how to approach something or to fix a problem that you don't know how to deal with. But still doesn't just give you the answer. I feel with the assistance he has given me I will be able to over come multiple circumstances that come at me.

He is committed and I can see that through the work he does. Soon he will be celebrating his 3rd year in KSI. I can tell he loves KSI and wants to see it grow and become even better than it is or can be.

I am witnessing Jezrien/Bahumut fo mentor award! ^_^ Jezrien has always been there for me when ever I am struggling wether it something thats personal or KSI related. Hes always open ears for anyone he thinks deserves a chance.(everyone =P) Never have I had an issue or been nervous talking to him. I have known him since the begining of my KSI career. I looked up to most people that support anyone with personal issues and don't just tell them to brush it off. An hes never told me that he cant help. If you ever just sit in a party with him you may just get caught up in one of them five hour talks with him. I sure could and we talk for like two hours before. ^_^ But Jezrien sometimes just have to make tough calls. And sometime they will end bad but I understand how much pressure that can put on someone. Never will I think that he made a stupid choice for no reason. Tear and repair to make something better. You know. But yeah Jezrien has helped me for multiple things and I thank him for that. He will always be on of my mentors.

Awards

Committed: for the time he had been my co-founder before his promotion to founder while at capt he would check in with the capt's which at the time were me and KSI ARCHANG3L, simply ask how was the squad doing and i would explain the current status, he would ask for a bit more explanation on certain topics and i would be happy enough to grant him that such as how have you been, has there been any trouble and just adding what do you think of this member personally and i would give my honest opinion through that i can always see that he will always go up and beyond the call of service to help those in need.

Mentor: In the time when i had joined ksi, jezrien had been a co-fo at the time i would ask him for small bits of advice or just go through info about becoming an officer. by that i mean he would give me scenario's of situations and thanks to constructive criticism and help, i solved those situations and proved through determination i have slowly risen through the ranks and currently at 2nd captain, still hoping to go higher and higher. it had been large part of it would be thanks to jez

Gold Outstanding Service - Level 3: for jezrien to be nominated for lv 3. only means what i had already realized about him since the day i had met him, even through family matters, events and more, he has one ear always open for ksi, by that i mean he is always ready for anything to happen within the division which he has been in for a longer time than i can recall due to my short time here. but by what i have heard about him and seen. he can be nice, calm and gentle with those he deserve it, then can rule with an iron fist, to correct mistakes of others. some larger than other. also as last strike forums section mod he is always dropping suggestions to help us learn from our mistakes 

Mentor: yes

• Admin Guy

This is being closed. The nominee/nominator has had an ample amount of time to get the witnesses that they needed.

Master Recruiter: Yes.

Committed: Yes.

Mentor: Yes.

OS. LV. 3: No.