KSI WOLF 66 Multiple Nominations (3/4 Awarded)

PANTSIR

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI WOLF 66-/-WRECKAGE-/-HARMONIC DESTRUCTION
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/12119-ksi-wolf-66/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Bright Idea/Master Recruiter/Mentor/Outstanding Service LvL2(Silver)
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

This member officer is one very over looked and a bit under accredited. This member's Bright Idea is the Guide to Sergeant Training used KSI wide, the link is as follows http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/18036-guide-to-sgt-training/, with this I have been able to bring up myself as an officer and over a handful of sergeants among other divisions being able to successfully do the same. With that this gentleman has not only made successful recruiters, because he literally wrote the book, but he has been able to do the same on his own. In the process and along the way KSI WOLF 66 has been able to train and mentor the masses and has become an outstanding officer and general in his division. KSI WOLF 66 seven years younger than I has mentored me to the level of awesome that I am today. It wouldn't be with out this guy that I could have the confidence and enthusiasm to be able to lead a squad in the right direction to steer clear of any fluff and drama that finds its way into the ranks. This outstanding officer came into a crippled squad and has rebuilt it to what it is today as a tight knit growing squad leading the way in its division. This gentleman continues to excel in his leadership role and will soon one day be leading divisions instead of squads, this is how we shall recognize his milestone to success in KSI.

ill witness for mentor, this guy helped me so much on my way through the ranks even when i was a general and reached his level, he was still giving advice and being one of the best mentors ive ever had if not the best.

Bright Idea: Witnesses towards Wolf's training guide.

Master Recruiter: Need Division Leader to witness.

Mentor: 1/5

O.S. Lv. 2: Tons of witnesses.

I will witness for wolf he is an amazing general and has recruiting and amazing training skills back when i was a general  he brought a a training package for our division which i seen with in HD he is a very organized person. he gives his advice on situations with  in and outside his squad of wreckage he has all the intelligence too work in the ranks above general thank you for being an excellent general with our great division.

MASTER RECRUITER: ill witness still need div leader to witnes this

Mentor 2/5

O.S. LV 2 more witnesses plz

idea will back mystique; wolf had a trainers guide

Where do I even start? 

Wolf is one of the most intelligent, positive, inspirational, and hilarious people I've met in KSI over the past year. He has so much potential in leadership, not only in KSI but as he finds his way through life. He is a natural born leader, with heart and understanding but with a seriousness and tactfulness to get the job done. 

Wolf has sat down and compiled one of the GREATEST training manuals I've seen as a CKO in KSI that several divisions have implemented to reinforce their training standards. Wolf is one of those leaders who completely understands the purpose of KSI and the mission we are trying to accomplish here. His success at running a thriving squad and splitting it to create another along side his own. 

Wolf has put in 200% into everything he's done in KSI even through his own personal struggles.  I am so proud of the leader that Wolf has become and look forward to watching his journey in KSI. 

Bright Idea: A few more witnesses.

Master Recruiter: Yes.

O.S. Lv. 2: More witnesses!

I will witness for what I can wolf Is a good person and has been a great general for Wreckage getting the squad back on track he is a very outspoken and upfront person and has helped me grow in KSI along the way

I will witness for O.S. :) Wolf is one amazing person! From game play to questions he is always there. He has made himself available threw many forms of communication.  He has never found himself to good to put in the work no matter what rank he holds. I made General last week and he has been there for me making sure I am adjusting well. I know without a doubt I could go to him at anytime with anything and he would be there to lend a helping hand or an ear to listen. He is full of knowledge about KSI.  If he doesn't know something he will go out of his way to find out the answer to help better you. He is a valuable member in the KSI community.  

I will witness for the OS LV2, this person when i was a GEN of NECRO, came together with a idea and a common goal to bring the different DIVS together in a wonderful game night. With his hard work and his dedication we made it happen and it is a tradition that is held true to the makings of this person. He is a great leader and he lead his div to come closer to my div and to reach out in the common love of gaming. Through out the months that we held this game night every Sunday this person was very fare and had it all planned out so that there was no arguing and that there was no one div against another. The planning and work he put into this one night a week thing was great and well thought out. That is a good leader, and that is what the the OS LV 2 is all about. WOLF i really enjoyed those game nights and i will tell you this, you brought a lot of happiness to allot of people, keep being the leader that i know you are. It truly has been my pleasure to not only meet you but also to be able to work along side of you.....

Bright Idea: couple more witnesses

OS Lvl 2: i would like to see more witnesses

Master Recruiter: Yes

Bright Idea: couple more witnesses

OS Lvl 2: i would like to see more witnesses

wolf has cam with a lot of good stuff for training guide to recruiting guide that we used and HD and it is use it other div to it has made  it a lots easier to recruiter and train.

He is also a great leader leader e has a strong squad they he run in tip top shape he is allways helping out not just his squad but other that need the help no mater the rank i can see they guy going all te way up to a DIR and being a great one to.

Bright Idea: No

OS Lvl 2: I would like to see your Diretor witness

Mentor: 1/5 Keep in mind this award is given for members claiming you as their mentor.

Wolf and I have come to know each other very well during the time that he has been in KSI. While I was over HD, I saw him lead Blackout as a Captain and then take a transfer to a failing squad, in order to help them out. He has single handedly brought life back into Wreckage by running a tight ship and promoting good, hard working officers. You will never find Wolf cutting corners or not doing his duties as general. There is no doubt that Wolf is one of the greatest generals in HD and I can not wait for him to become a 7. Wolf is very deserving of this award and upholds what it means to be a leader.

OS LVL 2: YES

Master Recruiter: YES

Mentor:  Still needing one more witness   4/5

Bright Idea: NO

^^^^^what he said^^^^^^^^